It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight At Noon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It started around mid-day - the strange feel in the air, the restlessness of the animals. Then at 3 p.m. it hit, a sudden blackness that blanketed the city.

Dogs panicked and residents ran for shelter. Driverless carriages careened down the streets behind hysterical horses.

Then, 10 minutes later, it was over. There had been no unusual wind. No freak weather systems. No eclipse.

And no explanation...

Fall is the perfect time to take brisk hikes through the Wisconsin countryside to see the wonderful colors and the geese and ducks flying overhead.

But you could get some unexpected company in those woods. The Ridgeway Terror would just love to join you.

For more than 100 years, this fellow has been materializing at the most inappropriate times around the Dodgeville area. Like the day two Pokerville gents were walking down the road carrying a heavy plank on their shoulders.

They were heading into the woods when a white apparition jumped onto the plank between them. The men turned white themselves and started to run, holding onto the plank with the ghost bumping along for the ride.

The men finally dropped the wood and cowered on the ground. When they looked up, the apparition had vanished. But it would return; the Ridgeway Terror reportedly has milked cows dry, hampered railroad construction and even has taken the empty chair in a local poker game.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I've witnessed this myself I'm 23 years old this is very real. The sun was completely gone the the biggest absence of light I've ever seen in my life I live in New York. a reply to: Grock

<< 1  2   >>

join