It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Struck by lightning twice, second came exactly 27 years later, to the day??!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Crazy story, not sure where to place this, but it is a little paranormal.

I had to laugh at this bit though.

Frick said he survived his second lightning strike Friday — 27 years to the day of his first bout with a bolt — and emerged a bit shaken with only a burned zipper and a hole in the back of his jeans.

I think being struck by lightning would have the same effect on me.

Sorry shouldn't laugh.
But hey, whats the chances of being struck by lightning, twice, exactly 27 years to the day?

Link.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Very Crazy indeed, And i cant imagin the odds on that one,

But gosh if i was this man.... the next 27 year anniversry i would lock myself away for the day,

lol very lucky man,

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Please also keep in mind that this happened on the 27th of this month. So what are the odds that not only is he struck twice in his lifetime (amazing enough in and of itself) but is struck exactly 27 years later AND on the 27th of the month? Talk about a numerology field day. I wonder if 27 has any special significance in numerology.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by trek315
Please also keep in mind that this happened on the 27th of this month. So what are the odds that not only is he struck twice in his lifetime (amazing enough in and of itself) but is struck exactly 27 years later AND on the 27th of the month? Talk about a numerology field day. I wonder if 27 has any special significance in numerology.

This is the problem i have with Numerology, we created our time, as with the Gregorian calender, and so on.
it is just complete randomness that this happens to be the case with this event, or is it?

Either way a bizarre article.

new topics

top topics

join