It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great personal risk & important Diplomatic job for the Pope 2007-2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Since the next generalized world wide conflict that I have already predicted in other thread is going to arrive so soon to a high gravity level and the role of the international diplomacy of the involved governments and United Nations will be insufficient to affront it and fix it, many non government organizations will emerge as mediators between the parts. The International Red Cross or half moon and various Peaces’ Nobel Price winners will try to mediate and offer options for dialog between the Islamic world and the west world. Finally in the more critical moment the Catholic Church will have a determinant role in the diplomatic efforts to try to save the world of the more destructive conflict ever occurred before.
The independence of the church with respect to the political institutions will be the key of the efficiency of its actions in situations in which no other part could work. The Vatican will send diplomatic messengers to the conflict regions and assume very high risks on very difficult missions on the crucial points of this crisis.
Unfortunately it is probable that some member of the Vatican high hierarchy will be chosen as a target of capture plan or hijack by extremist elements to try to stop his effort to bring the message of peace.
Even the security of the Pope will be in danger, since the evil forces that are promoting the war will be against anybody that try to refrain it, it will be a conspiracy around this dark plans, only the power of the pray plus a very smart intelligence can give the needed protection.
A Roman Pontiff that was elected under the shadow of the Third Fatima secret will be in the most difficult transit of his life during the following years, however this will be a proof of faith and determination to whom that had the courage to accept to wear the sandals of the fisher in one of the most difficult epochs of the History, at the end with perseverance the Glory of the Olive could be reached, the sympathy of all that have hope in a future of progress in peace & justice for the human genre will be yours.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You call yourself by a very powerful title I assume you know its meaning.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There isn't going to be any more war or violent conflicts. The only 'dark force' behind all wars after the end of WWII was mankind, driven by fear and fear-fueled greed.

Fear of communism and fear of running out of oil and fear of losing oppressive power over the peaceful and the poor.

How do I know?

Because I know the dark side. We retired from world affairs of war and unrest over 50 years ago.

Quit spreading fear. That is the ONLY battle we have to fight and we are ALL fighting against it. But NOT with war or violence.

NEVER AGAIN.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
While some of what you say may be true, I have to say that I'm not sure that the current Pope has enough leverage in this world to really cause any real change.

Now, I will certainly agree with your years, 2007-2012.. Despite what my friend Queen said, the next four years are going to be very difficult. Don't be deceived.

The true transition to spiritual consciousness doesn't occur until after 2012, as far as I can tell...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
No more violent conflicts,no more wars..... you and the dark side are no longer involved. What do you consider a violent conflict? I only ask so that when the next conflict we have that meets your standards for being considered "violent" I can perhaps remind you of your post.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh brother, not this guy again.

I kept my mouth shut (metaphorically) until others answered the OP. It's nice to see I'm not the only one around here that doesn't buy this nonsense.

No such thing as prophecy, AOL. Just self-delusion. But since we've had this discussion before, I'll spare everyone else the sharp side of my tongue on this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Dear readers,
This is only to insist that I am not going to waste my time replying posts that it is clear are done by these very well known atheist & rough members that wants to harrass me only to catch the atention of my readers.
These people are doing this only to receive the atention of the serious readers of BTS that usually come to my posts and threads so this is a sistematic offense that is done with the clear intention not only to bother but to obtain benefit in a forbidden way.
BTS and ATS are serious cyber community forums that requires the ethical behavior from all the members so this actions must be prosecuted and punished drastically on time according with the comunication regulations existing here.
This type of updates even traspose the most elementary rules of the communication through the web so this is not question of divergent opinions or points of view, this is question of policies that are violated periodically by the same members.
I hope that there will be a drastic reaction of the forum moderators to do something effective to stop for ever this harrassment done against me, since all of us, the respectable members that behave properly are conform to accept professional standards of conduct, stated clearly in the regulations of the site, and they must be filled by everybody & all the time without exceptions.
If somebody is unconfortable with some or all my predictions I want to clarify that nobody is forced to come here and read them, I am writing exclusively to the people that belong to the light, in other words to the public that is not attached by the so materialistic mentallity of our epoch, that believe in the gifts of the spirit & particularly in the one of prediction and for the ones that are expecting an incoming change of things that will create a new world order promised since the begining of the times by God & his prophets.
Finally with respect to the question about if I know what is the origin of the title that I am using here?, the answer is naturaly of course!
Angel of light or enlightment was the title given to St Gabriel, Archangel, by the holy church , the use of this title was very popular in Europe during the middle Age, since he was considered as the messenger of god to the humanity by excellence, recall its aparitions to St Mary & St Elizabeth or his husband Zacariah and to the sheperds in the Christmas night, or to St Joseph in dreams, so he is the illuminator of the studious of the saint scriptures and Mysthics & for that reason is also known as angel of revelation.
There is another prominent server of God that is the Archangel Uriel or Ariel that is the one known as the Light of God, it is usually represented by its body completly made of beams of light. He was considered in the primitive and medielval church as the key of the mysthical interpretation of the scriptures & also the one that disclose the meaning of the Kabbalah to the ones that God choose.
There is another so important leader of the spirtual army that is the Archangel Jophiel, the angel of Illumination & Knowledge, he also is one of the three figures that inspire my work. Archangel Jophiel who drove Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, after they ate the fruit of the forbidden tree, he is also known as the Angel of beauty, the one that gives that gift to the people.
As a Mysthic I received their permanent inspiration on every successful prediction that the holy spirit alow me to know and communicate to my readers. The evidence of that is the so many threads accomplished only in 2007.
Don't confuse any of these three God messengers with the former Archangel of light that was the original title of Lucifer, before he fall and become at his current condition of Angel of Darkness, Evil, Prince of this world & ruler of the hell.
Happy holidays for all !
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Thank you,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 12/13/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry if I offended you. I am about as far from atheist as one can be and I dont take lightly the gift of prophesy as I unfortunately believe you do.
In Corinthians 13

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

This work (Corinthians) as you well know is after Christ returns to a heavenly realm.
False religion including the Catholic church will certainly see destruction at the hands of men before the end. This is a main theme in Revelation.
She has grown wealthy on the blood of true christians and has had relations with the kings of the earth (Governments).
You may mean well but presenting yourself as the angel of light is a title presently being used.
I did not jump into the forum to get attention. Your member name is what grabbed my attention and your slef admitted ability to predict the future. I will stay out of your thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi,
Dear reader,
I accept your explanation & also your apologize, if your reply can be named in that way. It looks you are a person with more common sense than others that has developed the custom to reply my threads only to boicot them, since they are against anything that smells to prophecy or spirituality & their minds are closed to any discusion about it, although there exist enough evidence on many of my accomplished predictions that I am not a fast talker.
About your point of view, that I respect it doesn't matter if I share it or not, I think is important to clarify:
Revelation is an extraordinary Book of the New Testament, is the seal of all the message of Gospel, it is strongly related with the views about future on the Daniel book, and it was written plenty of the same symbolic language of it, & there is no doubt that there are many references on it about the false sense of spirituality that could be the false Religion that you are taking about. However, dear reader let me express my own point of view about this, there is no direct allusion on it to any particular church of the many that today integrate the Christianity, since in the 1st Century the primitive Christian community was only one and that one is the ancestry of all the modern Christianity without exeptions.
So when there are parts of this important book exposing the false religion it is clear that we have two different cases:
- for the ancient times it refers to the paganism, the antique Roman Religion, the official one that ruled the empire previously to the conversion of Constantin in the IV century.
and
- For the modern times to anyone that has a false sense of spirituality, it doesn't matter if that person is Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, Presbiterian, Adventist, Mormon, Jehova Witness or belongs to any other denomination o even if that person is muslim. This criteria is going to be
also the golden rule to judge all the people that never listen about gospel or the ones that were Jews or not monoteist since God is not unfair and know very well that the responsability is personal, no body will be condemned by the faith or the actions of its parents or ancestors. If you or any other reader wants to obtain more orientation about this point & verify my words read Ezequiel 18 in the old testament: Only the soul who sin will die. According with Ezequiel every person is going to be judged in the presence of God only concerning his or her personal responsability, there is no Judge by denominations or religions.
The False sense of spirituality means that a person can be a member of a church but if its behavior,attitudes,thoughts or actions are not agreed with the Christian principles, his specific rite, or religion as you prefer to name it, is not going to save it the day of Judgement, & probably the least aspect that will be taken in account that day will be the particular denomination in which he or she born but the sincerety of his heart, the actual inner intentions of that person that of course only God knows.
About the title that I am using, I have already explained the historical origin of it, in my previous reply, but let me finish this one in particular using the following quotations of the Gospel that also refers to it:

John 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."

John 9:5 "While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world."

John 12:36 "While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light." These things Jesus spoke, and He went away and hid Himself from them. (NASB ©1995)

Matthew 5:14
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket,"

Thanks,
Merry Christmas,

Your friend,
The angel of lightness

[edit on 12/24/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
B rain, I hardly think that you have been here long enough to be qualified to say Queenannies name and the "dark side," whatever that is,
in the same breath,,,:shk:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It is she and not I who posted a personal connection to the dark side. I took the post to mean she has access and information that would refute further involvement in wars and conflicts by the dark side. Are you debating her testimony or my right to use it against her?
What is generally considered an appropriate period of time as a member before challenging a statement?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

As I said I mean no offence to you, I serve God and to him alone I am loyal to the death. Much has been done to discredit Gods name and much of it has been done by twisting his own communications to us. But it is true that only his sheep hear him and obey his voice. The rest are left to speculate on the words of mere men.
Revelations is extremely important now because we are about to see the fulfillment of the greatest prophesy of Gods word. Armageddon.
This day will come as an unfortunate shock to false prophets,atheists,satanists etc..
Will it really come? Yes, but what most readers miss is that judgement of the living is taking place now! The bible does not indicate judgement of the kind we understand from earthly courts ie/ our physical presence before a judge and God desires none to destruction so the next time you here a knock on your door and Gods witnesses are on the other side. Open it up and find out what they are REALLY saying because they carry the final message and opportunity for acceptance into the coming kingdom and an effort is required on our part in order to even see the truth. I know I said I would stay out of your thread, I felt the need to make my position clearer so as not to appear judgemental of you.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It is she and not I who posted a personal connection to the dark side. I took the post to mean she has access and information that would refute further involvement in wars and conflicts by the dark side. Are you debating her testimony or my right to use it against her?

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
I have checked and checked again these three last replies and I think there is something that perhaps is the most important aspect of them that must be clarified from my side:
On the middle age Constantinopolis was a very famous city for the so called Bizantine discusions of not very important teological businesses, one of of them was the famous meeting to determine what is the genre of the Angels.
Never was solved this problem since two different opposed bands couldn't agree about this problem.
So the two official possitions were:
- that they don't have genre at all, based in some famous passage of the gospel in which Jesus Christ say that the people after death never will marry again since they will not have genre like the angels,
and
- the other that some of them are masculine & some feminine, primarly based in the ideosincracy of the pagan times in which Victory and virtues were female angels but hermes & cupid masculine ones, but also in some passage of Genesis in which literally it is written the sons of God descended to the earth and found the daughters of the men beautiful and fell in love and engaged them; Their sons were the famous Heroes of the ancient times, the so called giants.
The italian renaicense followed the second hypothesis and that is the reason for which St Gabriel is generally representated in Art as female but St Michael as Male.
Any way to avoid misunderstandings I must clarify that at least the Angel that is writing these threads, it doesn't matter how human can look for my readers, is not a woman, so this is only to point that I cannot be the 'her' that the reply above is refering to. I thought that my oficial avatar, a famous painting of Guido Reni, that is always visible to the left of my posts is sufficiently explicit about this, but if not I would prefer to be refered with it or he or with my own name, or just AOL my initials that one of my enemies prefer to use in his posts.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

B rain, I hardly think that you have been here long enough to be qualified to say Queenannies name and the "dark side," whatever that is, in the same breath

Any way let me also clarify that, about this other opinion, the repeated comment about my supposed connection with the dark side is something that are the words and the thoughts of other people & nothing that belong to my trully character.
If I have released threads that for some readers looks as dark side perhaps is due to the fact that they have more difficulty than others to realize the nature of the times that we are living now.
All the prophets and most important viewers are agreed in one common point: that The century that started from 1914 to 2014 is one of the most turbulent & violent of the human history, in fact Mitchel of Nostradamus named it as the most violent one.
I am sorry but I didn't choose to work in this time, as many other people that reply my threads, so my only suggestion about this is try to assume the situation in the best positive way, there are great proofs that the humanity most surpass before the begining of the New Era of Spiritual renaisence & growing, the milenium in which Christ, in person, is going to rule the world before the final judgement.
I am not the only one that must suffer this type of adjectives in the History. The same happend with Joseph, Jeremiah & Jonas in the ancient times since the three biblical viewers were prosecuted & condemned by their contemporaries as dark side prophets, due to the bad facts they must predicted, and the opposition and rejection that Jesus Christ suffered from the Jew People of the I Century was not very different to this experience. After his death many thought that nothing that he told about the disgrace, destruction of Jerusalem, slavery for their citizens, and exile was going to happend, and in the 70 A.C everthing occured in the way he told in his last week of life. The positive side is that also his promises of the incoming Realm of God has been acomplished through the centuries in the growing of his followers & the power that his message has done to the people of faith, Love and hope.
How can be a trully viewer be distinguished? well the bible also says that by the accomplishment of his predictions, that is the only way.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 12/28/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The millenia will be ruled by Jesus as king over a realm which will include Angels loyal to god from the beginning as well as 144,000 new angels bought from the earth that lived a human existence here and will make up a part of The New Heavens . The other group that will be ruled over by Jesus will at first be those humans preserved alive during Armaggedon, they will pass unhurt through the great tribulation. Disloyal angels will be abyssed away from both humans and angels for 1000 years during which time righteous and unrighteous will be awakened from death and shown how to co-exist in the new Kingdom. No mercy will be shown to those who do not wish to conform to Gods Universal laws, they will be removed from the book of life and die forever. Existance in a hell like location after eternal death is a false doctrine, the dead are concious of nothing at all. At the end of the 1000 years the abyssed angels will be freed for a short time to pursuade perfected humans into willfull behaviour. The final conclusion will be the eternal destruction of those angels and those foolish enough to follow them. Then Gods laws will be kept for all eternity never to be challenged again because only god is qualified to teach and discipline that which he created ................All else is Vanity.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on 12/28/2007 @ 03:40 PM
Existance in a hell like location after eternal death is a false doctrine, the dead are concious of nothing at all.
The B rain

Dear readers,
In this occasion I need to clarify this important point since there are many wrong interpretations of the scriptures and the Gospel circulating around the world at present.

It is incredible how many people is pretending to be preachers or missioners or ministers when neither have read just one time at least the entire Holy scripture seriously, Neither have received specialized Biblical education.

Probably one of the advantages of these times is the relatively tolerance to any type of beliefs or personal opinions that exist but there is also a higher risk, moreover to any other previous epoch, that old and very well stablished spiritual concepts will be changed or "renewed" by people that suddenly believe to have found the "correct" interpretation.

So I have for you( The B rain) an advise, taken from your own crop:

2 ears 2 eyes 1 tongue use it wisely my son.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

"There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores, and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

The Time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The richman also died and was buried. In Hell, when he was in torment, he look up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.

But Abraham replied, Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all these things, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.

He answered, Then I beg you, Father, send Lazarus to my father's house, For I have five brothers , Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.

Abraham replied, they Have Moses and the Prophets; Let them listen to them. '
No, father Abraham, he said, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.

He said to him, If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead."

Jesus Christ, Gospel of St Luke, Chapter 16, ver. 19-31, Holy Bible, New International Version

[edit on 1/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This is to update this thread that this weekend registered an important activity since anyway the new menaces giving by Osama Bin Laden against the Pope Benedict XVI showed clearly the accuracy of this prediction disclosed on the middle of 2007.

It is clear that the interest of the Vatican to try to refrain the possibility of an international conflict, started from the crysis of the Middle east, be out of any control and so put in serious danger not only the Western Civilization but the entire humankind, is Catching the atention of fundamentalist Islamic Groups that support the idea of a Yihad.

The Pope would be in serious personal risk as a consequence of the role that he can perform in favor of the world Peace and to stop the imminent colision of the Christian and Muslim worlds promoted by the fundamentalists of some of the more intransigent American Protestant churches, the International Zionist movement and the one of the radical Islam with Alqaeda.

As I told in the first post of this thread, the work to find a balance between the many international tensions involved in this confrontation and to convince all the parts that a New World War is going to be fatal for all the nations, will be very difficult and a permanent challange for the Vatican Diplomacy and the Pope for the next 5 years at least.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dear readers,

This is in in response to the mails that are arriving to my inbox concerning the high risk that the Pope Benedict XVI is affronting since the menaces against his life by the Alqaeda terrorist group.

As I told in other of my threads recently, also in response to another similar email, I pointed since the begining that the work of this Pope would not be easy, actually would be so difficult since he must move in a world in a very explosive situation.

I hope that the Pope would not be the person that I am expected will be assasinated in the Americas but I must recognize, since I predicted when I open this thread, that his life is all the time in risk specially for his decission to condemn all the forms of violence and the use of the religion as a political weapon.

Here I reproduce the letter of one of my reader that is interesting since refer the 3rd Mistery of Fatima that I mentioned in the first update of this thread and that was so important to move the balance of the decission in the last conclave in favor of the German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger.

The election of Benedict XVI happend literaly in a moment in which there were no enough candidates that want to compete for the St Peter's Throne since the Catholic jerarchy is suspecting the imminent begining of a WWIII. The worried for the danger that this situation could represent in some of the more "Papabilis" like the Columbian Cardinal Darío Cardinal Castrillón Hoyos or the Mexican Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera was so evident that they rejected publically his will to be elected before the conclave starts, indeed they openly denied any interest to be Pope.

Unfortunately I can say that the suspicion of my reader that not all the facts that are described in the third Secret of Fatima were accomplished in the attempt of assasesination of SS. John Paul II in May 1981 are evident, it is sad to accept this but that is true.

My only hope that in this ocassion the Pope would not be the principal target in mind of Alqaeda, since any way I know that they are planning a terrible violent act in the West, comes from the security that if that would be the case the reaction of the entire western world, and not only USA & few other countries, against that organization should be several times worst that the one that produced the invasion and destruction of Iraq & Afghanistan.

Anyway my suggestion is to pray to God that the evil forces can not reach such objective.

thanks for your atention,
Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

Hi Angel,

My personal sense of Pope Benedict is that he is of the old order, which most likely will have to be erradicated and relinquished before the new comes into being. Here's one of my entries in one of the astrological forums yesterday............

The assassination of the Pope described in the third letter seems to uncannily fit Pope Benedict’s April 20th itinerary almost perfectly. On his last day in New York early Sunday morning, the Pope is to visit ground zero, the site of the ruins of the World Trade Center in memory of the victims of 9/11 (around 9:30 am) to be followed by a celebration of Mass in Yankee Stadium at 2:30 pm before an estimated crowd of 80,000.

Note the following excerpt from an article entitled Fatima Prophecies…....

On May 13, 2000 (the anniversary of the assassination attempt on him), the Pope visited the shrine at Fatima and made a surprise announcement that the secret would finally be revealed. The Vatican then told the world that the secret was a foretelling of the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II. The referred-to passage states: “...the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him…”

This scenario hardly describes the attack on John Paul by a lone gunman, Mehmet Ali Agca, right in St. Peter’s Square in May, 1981. The setting is not the same, there was no group of soldiers and the Pope, though seriously wounded, was not killed. Ironically, however, Ali Agca – even before the revelation of the secret was made – had said that he was compelled to try to kill the Pope as part of some divine plan, and that the act was related to the third secret of Fatima. And the Pope, shortly after he was shot, said he believed it was the hand of the Virgin Mary that deflected the attacker’s bullet, allowing him to survive.” – END OF QUOTE -

prophetsprophecies.blogspot.com...

[edit on 4/6/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Dear readers,

This is to share with the public in general the great expectation that the visit of the Pope Benedict XVI to the USA this week is creating. There is an athmosphere of festivity in Washington DC, with special acts to commemorate not only the first visit of a Pope to USA since 1979 but also his birthday.

However there is also worrying about the manaces against his life from the terrorist group Alqaeda, something that is unfortunately the partial accomplishment of the prediction that I gave on 2007 that his way was going to be so difficult along all the world crisis that we are living, previously to the WWIII.

Here is the letter of one my most constant readers, with a reference to a quatrain of Michel of Nostradamus that looks to be connected with this Pope:

Jerry Watson ([email protected])
Sent: Sat 4/12/08 10:17 AM
Reply-to: Jerry Watson ([email protected])
To: Angel Light ([email protected])

Just posted this to you this morning via the Prophecies website:

M.A.B.U.S.: The Third AntiChrist predicted by Nostradamus is... Hugo Chavez!!!!!

Hi Angel,

I found a fascinating website (written in 2005) that extensively analyzes the Nostradamus, St Malachy and Fatima material. The author offers several intriguing interpretations. All very complicated but illuminating. Since you referred to Nostradamus as one of your sources of information, I would suggest considering the potential fulfillment of the Nostradamus quatrain 2.97 as it relates to Pope Benedict’s expected imminent visit to New York City from April 18 to the 20th.

Here is the pertinent text from...........

Pope Benedict XVI and the Rose Prophecy
Nostradamus Quatrain 2.97

Romain Pontife garde de t’approcher,
De la cité que deux fleuves arrouse,
Ton sang viendras aupres de là cracher,
Toi & les tiens quand fleurira la Rose.

Roman Pontiff beware of your approaching,
Of the city where two rivers water,
Your blood you will come to spit in that place,
Both you and yours when blooms the Rose

The location of the city between two rivers may in fact refer to Manhattan/ New York City; located on an island between the Hudson and East rivers.

Note: The author concludes that the reference to “When blooms the Rose” refers to the period of Spring.

There are real concerns on the safety of the Pope's visit to the US from April 15 - 20 as the following article indicates::

Vatican Security Worries Over Bin Laden Tape
By IAN FISHER
New York Times
March 21, 2008

ROME — The Vatican on Thursday rejected an audiotaped accusation from Osama bin Laden that Pope Benedict XVI was leading a “new Crusade” against Muslims, but Italian security officials were concerned about the threats included in Mr. bin Laden’s new message.

Continued…...

www.nytimes.com...

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 4/15/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

This is just to mention that besides the fears of some of my readers concerning the trip of Benedict XVI to America of the last Week, Nothing happend against his security, there was no attempt against his life, As I told when I said that this Pope is going to have a so important role in the Peace efforts before, during and after the WWIII.

Although the last weeks I registered in my updates this so insistent interpretation of Nostradamus that looked to predict, in opinion of one of my readers, a possible act of violence to the Pope, It was clearly since the begining the existence of a contradiction with respect to this thread.

The first contradiction arrived from the fact that the death of a Pope now is contrary to my claim that he will have a so important mission of Peace during the war. The Second contradiction emerges from the fact that the general international conflict that is comming is not started yet, or at least is by present not completly global but moreover focused in certain regions of the planet.

As I stated in other of my threads the WWIII will exploid some time after the opening of the Olimpic games of this year and as a generalization of the Middle East conflict.

As I also explained in my previous updates indeed the Pope and some of his closer subordinates in the high hierachy of the Vatican State are going to affront serious dangers in the future, with risk for their lives, but that will happen during the international conflict and in part as a consequence of the effort of the Catholic church to stop it.

From my point of view I recommend to be so cautious in the interpretations of Nostradamus since the ciphered language used by the prophet can be understood in several different ways. It is important to Recall that Nostradamus must use this language due to the intolerance of his time toward prophecy and specially paranormal experiences.

thanks for your atention,
Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 4/23/2008 by The angel of light]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join