It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck has happened to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sugarcubes? Intelligence experiments on kids??

This thread is for my fiance.....I am merely taking dictation for him now....Anyone with information, please respond, with many thanks.

I am an adult man 52 yrs old born in 1955 in USA, looking for answers about a situation I was placed in as a little boy.
First of all, I should say that most of men in my family are confirmed members of lodge society.
My father contracted polio in 1956 when I was 1 yr of age. He stayed in Iron Lung for 1 yr., out in 1957. His polio complications
caused chronic unemployment. During this period, my father started taking me at the age of 3 or 4 to various locations sometimes with other men and their little boys for the "white or pink" "sugarcube" treatment in a little white paper cup. Both fathers and sons took of this 'Sugarcube".

I used to be taken from class at school to watch black and white political type films, around the first and second grade.
I can remember the well dressed man who walked with me down to watch the films but never his face.
There have been many unusual happenings in my life.

Such as, Repeat "visitations", "lost time", (usually 2 to 3 days at a time).
I never have any kind of injury or body probing evidence when I return, merely I wake up in my bed as if I had been there all along with only a subtle feeling that something is not right.

One example of these visitations:

This past spring, a black BMW drove in front of my very secluded rural home while I read a newspaper on the front porch. I noticed that the occupants were 2 female subjects who were both naturally blond. The passenger had in her hand some sort of GPS equipment and was gesturing toward my house as they drove suspiciously by at a very slow speed. That is the last thing I remember until I woke up approximately 2 days later in my own bed just as if nothing had happened.

Does anyone know anything of this nature or remember any similar experiences, and what kind of effect it has had throughout your life.

Please be kind with only serious and truthful information. I know for a fact that I am not the only one out there because I remember, so vividly, a little boy in a small gulf coast city, while waiting in line for our sugarcube who looked back at me and had the most profound look of sadness in his eyes. I can still see his eyes and face to this day. There were many fathers and sons in these lines sometimes, other times my father would take me alone for the "treatment".

Just as an afterthought, it might be substantial to know how rapidly my fathers unemployment withered. He was given many perks and kudos throughout subsequent years and became a very well politically connected individual

Awaiting your responses. With thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have found many answers on my own from this website.

my.dmci.net...

I am eager to hear from anyone else who has any knowledge.
Thank you kindly.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, polio vaccination-normal
Widespread lodge membership in your family-normal, prior to 1970 (fraternal organizations are in the decline)
Father incapacitated by polio-normal when you were a kid
Some kind of strange memory-loss incident-not normal

It may be that the other things in your life don't have anything to do with the memory-loss incident.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok what do 'You' think it is all about? Is it alien related or black ops type mind control? Is your father alive? Healthy or ill? Do you have other siblings with the same memory? What does your father say about it? Or your Mom? Have you considered asking his branch of the lodge about your concerns? Interesting but we cannot tell you you have to discover. There are alot of directions you could take.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am not a conspiracy theorist or theory interested individual. My father passed in 2001 at age 70. My mother was killed in a car wreck in 98. I am the oldest of 4 boys and I was the only one ever taken in for the sugarcubes with my father and other fathers who only had one son with them as well. I always wondered why there were never any little girls with the fathers.

I personally have no opinion on alien activities or UFOs or anything of that nature. Not something of a personal interest of mine.

My oil company exec father drank daily always appearing to be a man with deep unspoken troubles...(job related??...) And 3 weeks prior to his death after refusing more dialysis, my father called me to his bed and asked for forgiveness for unnamed wrongs that were done to me without any further explanations on what his 'wrong doings' were. I told him I have a lot more recall than you can possibly imagine. Tears welled up in his eyes and he said, "I always did love you in my own way; I just want to die knowing that I am forgiven. It's important to me."

Here is another phase of this time that I haven't spoken of as of yet.

A few times after the sugarcube treatment my father would take me to an indoor theater to watch the original movie 'circa 1962 possibly'....
The Time Machine- By H.G. Wells...
He always told me to watch this movie extremely closely because it is very important. There were also other men with sons, again no girls. ??
Still to this day it is my favorite film of all time, and I do in fact own my own personal copy that I hold as sacred as my bible. I really have no full or even partial explanation as to why this is in my head....it just is.
Whats the point of the H.G. Wells film? Someone mentioned once that he was a friend of British aristocracy or something of the sort. I don't know...

Thanks for the replies. I am eager to hear from others who may remember this as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just to clarify-there were no other witnesses on hand when the "BMW incident" happened, right? If there were, perhaps they can help you reconstruct what happened and these answers would best help you know how to proceed with investigation into these happenings.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Found this excerpt on the talking dog

Posted by the talking dog at November 13, 2004 06:30 PM

That's your problem, TD. Always thinking short term.
Would anyone miss Jihad Jay? I'm somewhat curious to find out, but that would leave his poor wife alone to subsist on a beauty school education.

Posted by Hassan Bar Sinister at November 13, 2004 07:16 PM

Some of this is an age thing: I'm old enough to remember kids getting polio and kids dying of scarlet fever and relatives hacking around with tuberculosis. I also remember when Dr. Salk waived his patent rights to the polio vaccine (incredible!) and when the town's public health department handed out free oral polio vaccine (on tasty sugar cubes). It's not such a horrendous idea to have the federal government mandate the manufacture of sufficient vaccine and antitoxin supplies.

Maybe your father was just taking you for preventative treatments. Maybe his references on his deathbed were just for lost time and how time was spent raising you as his son. Maybe the BMW ladies were lost, hence the GPS, and one motioned that they should ask, "the man reading on the porch".

I'm not sure about the lost time. Sounds like extensive research both historically and medically may be needed.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Same story you told here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why the two threads? Are you just trying to promote that website that you've linked in both, which just happens to be trying to sell a book on the subject at hand?

in the first part of the page too, they don't even make you wait to get all the way to the bottom of the page before giving you the price and order info.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yah, that's what came to mind. Maybe "edwyna" is the author?

Neat trick.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Yah, that's what came to mind. Maybe "edwyna" is the author?

Maybe... I don't know... but....

This thread is about what happened to her Fiance and then look at what happened to her in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
This thread is about what happened to her Fiance and then look at what happened to her in this thread...

Sounds like they're going to VA hospitals. I recommend getting some real medical care, or next time you might wake up with the odd limb amputated by mistake.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There is even another thread somewhere on this site as I answered it yesterday.

At least she's not as self promoting, as another [name withheld by Hinky] and his blatant BS site.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OMG! Nooooo!

We have absolutely NO affiliation with that other website, I just happened upon it and it had many similar happenings in which I thought might interest any readers or people who experienced this. I did post in 3 areas actually. I am brand new to this site and have no idea how the different categories are linked, so I thought to put my fiances story in 2 categories, and accidentally added it twice in the General Discussion section. If this is not how its done, my apologies. I'm a fast learner usually and will get it right eventually I hope.

I am sorry that they are selling that info, but the story at the end of the site, really hit home for him. (my fiance.) Loads of similarities.....

As far as the link to me... the real edwyna, if anyone has seen it as elevatedone pointed out.
This is very real and I decided to ask about this because I really am concerned as to why something like that had taken place.

Something I am reluctant to mention, but my fiance , was married to a woman before me and she had double carpal tunnel surgery in 1999, in which she also came out of surgery with a shaved spot on the back of her head. Although at that time, he didnt think anything of it, probably normal procedures for surgery.
Anyway. When he saw mine. he didnt tell me at first, because he says he felt a little weird about it. Of course even more so after the discussion with the doctor.
He didnt tell me about his ex's condition until a few days ago and now I'm just lookin for clues..

I am only 38 and not able to go to VA hospitals. My other blog states that it is a very large city very well respected hospital dedicated to cancer research and treatment.
Oh, and my fiance, he is not a veteran and hasnt been admitted to any hospitals since knee surgery in 2004.

Please guys. We are not trying to fool you into buying anything or whatever you all are saying now.
I'm speaking for my fiance because he has no computer skills and does the one finger peck typing....

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am signing off for my fiance... I dont know if I should place this in all the blog spots, but I am just in case. I'll eventually learn the site...
If he ever comes back on, he will have his own account

Thank you wigit for your encouraging and dignified reply. I am grateful.
To answer your question about the missing time for 2 days.....
I lived alone in a very rural area, no phone calls often...family lives in another state. So, I was not missed.

My fiance now, wants to end this thread and the others I have started on his behalf, and his requests for hopefully accurate answers.
One last thing he wants to tell you specifically wigit, for your kind reply is this little story.
From 1st grade through senior (12th) grade years he was blessed with never having to study, excellent grades. But once per year he was taken to a room with 3 men who would have a conversation with him and they always sat in the same formation in their chairs, always in a slight triangle around him. He can see the familiar faces of the man on the right; the man on the left, but the man at the point has no face......he can never recall the face of that one, and he also never spoke to him. The one at the point never did the talking...
He hopes one day to know who he is.
He's done with these computer threads now though.

He is a private person and feels that this thread is not going in the best direction. Maybe due to my accidentally placing his story in 3 places... I'm not sure. But he sincerely appreciates everyones input, but wishes to stop discussion himself. Wigit, you have rekindled his thought of a dream
to spend a night in a castle in Scotland, the most beautiful country in the world in his opinion.

edwyna.....signing out on the behalf of my beloved

new topics

top topics

join