It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown House Under Fire!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Can't wait until the Feds move in, sink meathooks into those kooks and string'em up in the trees for the ravens...

Other than that, I'm a nice guy.

These people grate me to no end. I've heard and read their banter about the IRS being an illegal police organization and that the government has no written ability to operate the current tax system, blah, blah, blah, blah.

You know what? You drink our freakin' water. You drive around our national highways. You had kids that went to the schools, and attended school yourself (although with them, I doubt it). Shut the F&#$* up and pay up dipwads!

I think as punishment, they ought to send their butts to Sweden and have them pay a 60% percent tax rate. Morons.

I really, really, really don't like them.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

You know what? You drink our freakin' water. You drive around our national highways. You had kids that went to the schools, and attended school yourself (although with them, I doubt it). Shut the F&#$* up and pay up dipwads!
I really, really, really don't like them.

Wow!! Now there's an opinion! But you know what they say about opinions....

Ok, but take into account...

N.H. - Where the Browns live:

Artesian wells - Who's water?

State and County Highways - Paid for out of State & County Taxes, which they don't have a problem with.

Schools - Paid for by Town taxes

Maybe they drove on the "national highways" but more than likely they paid a toll for doing so, I know I have whenever passing through the Northeast.

So why don't you like them? For standing up for something that they believe in? Maybe you would like to send a $5.00 check to the Queen of E next time you drink a tea? Hey, why not, if you feel so strongly about not trying to make a stand for your beliefs!!

Or maybe, deep down inside, you're just upset that you don't have what it takes to go join them...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky Eyes

So why don't you like them? For standing up for something that they believe in? Maybe you would like to send a $5.00 check to the Queen of E next time you drink a tea? Hey, why not, if you feel so strongly about not trying to make a stand for your beliefs!!

You made a very good point there, without realizing it.

That they don’t have to “send a $5.00 check to the Queen of E” (or to Adolf Hitler for that matter) is EXACTLY why they should shut up and pay up to the Man.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5

Originally posted by Sky Eyes

You made a very good point there, without realizing it.

That they don’t have to “send a $5.00 check to the Queen of E” (or to Adolf Hitler for that matter) is EXACTLY why they should shut up and pay up to the Man.

Shut up and pay the Man?!?

The "Man" doesn't have anything to do with the Browns (or you and I for that matter) gaining our independence. That was settled long before we came along. But people who thought like the Browns, did. It was that sort of thinking that gave us what we have today, or rather, what we are supposed to have today.

Now, let's get this straight. I pay my taxes every year, grudgingly enough, but I do it. But there are many things that I see the government spending our hard earned money on that I can do without. In fact I get downright p---ed of when I see it. It's called Pork, and if you don't have a problem with that, then you must be a politician and this conversation is over.

There are many issues which you bring to mind with that statement, but they would be better off discussed on another thread. I just wanted to point out that the gunfire discussed in Plainfield was a hoax, that's all.

And the next time you go to gas up, don't complain about the high prices, just shut up and pay the man!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join