It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush's heart is in his stomach!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I found this image whilst surfing the net. I did not find any references to it anywhere else on ATS.

I know very little about the image, except that the caption said it was taken during the playing of the National Anthem. George Bush appears to be the only one who does not have his right hand positioned on his chest.

Is this some sort of symbology used in any secret societies? Is our Commander in Chief too weak to raise his arm up a few more inches? It seems to me that this picture shows him in a somewhat anti-patriotic light. I suppose it's possible the photographer snapped this photo at a time when he was checking the integirty of his suit coat buttons, but it doesn't appear that way to me.

Any thoughts? Because I find the image somewhat disturbing and I'm more than slightly confused by it.

[edit on 28/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It could be the photo was snapped just as he was raising his hand. Could be, as you said, he was checking a button. Could be his jacket was undone, there was a breeze, so he was holding his jacket shut so it wasn't flapping.

Look at the guys in the background, half of them have their hands somehwere between their nipple and their bellybutton.

Just how many secret societies is this guy supposed to be in

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
George Bush appears to be the only one who does not have his right hand positioned on his chest.

[edit on 28/7/07 by an3rkist]

Who cares where his heart is?

All I know and as many people know, George Bush is American, and he is now American President. Which ever crocodile species he is, he is your president, admit it! Why you chose him to be your president?
You are too coward to chose other as your president as if you have no choice?
Oh yeah, you have no choice in your country, because you only allowed to have 2 political party.

NOW! choose, Bush family or Clinton family for next president?
And you call that democracy? Is that what you tried to teach the whole world? Look what you have done to the world in term of democracy? You have killed millions of people in the middle east and Asia, if not billions.

And that democracy you are teaching to the world?

Tell me, Bush family or clinton family? Which ever you choose you are a SLAVE to Jews!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
haha,

i would choose kucinich/paul ... a bi-partisan ticket of people who want change.

I think it is disrespectful of someone who preaches as much as he does to disregard something such as that.

practice what you say, or admit you are a liar. it won't happen, not anytime soon.

some may say that proves he is a reptillian!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
His hand is clearly on his stomach

This one is a visual Bushism.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Look at the guys in the background, half of them have their hands somehwere between their nipple and their bellybutton.

There's only three other guys visible, so your statement is really not saying much. And that one you speak of, his hand is really not that close to his stomach, whereas Bush's is very clearly on his stomach.

Originally posted by Cibai
All I know and as many people know, George Bush is American, and he is now American President. Which ever crocodile species he is, he is your president, admit it! Why you chose him to be your president?
You are too coward to chose other as your president as if you have no choice?
Oh yeah, you have no choice in your country, because you only allowed to have 2 political party.

NOW! choose, Bush family or Clinton family for next president?
And you call that democracy? Is that what you tried to teach the whole world? Look what you have done to the world in term of democracy? You have killed millions of people in the middle east and Asia, if not billions.

And that democracy you are teaching to the world?

Tell me, Bush family or clinton family? Which ever you choose you are a SLAVE to Jews!!!!!!!!

First off, I didn't vote for Bush. In fact, I didn't vote at all. I was too young when he was first elected, and I was in Iraq when he was elected for the second time and did not think there was any reason to try and vote for somebody else since I was already screwed.

Second, many would argue that the American people didn't choose him as President, and I think this to be the most likely case.

Call me a coward if you like, but come 2008 I will vote for the first time, and I will be voting for Ron Paul, not that it will matter. If I had voted in the last election, I would not have voted for Bush, either.

As for the killing of millions of people, I have not done that myself. I am most certainly ashamed of my "service" in Iraq, but I have killed no one. After less than three months in Iraq I became extremely opposed to the war, and since then I have been voicing my opinions on it.

Be careful who you blame, for you seem to be blaming those who are on the same side as you, my friend.

[edit on 30/7/07 by an3rkist]

new topics

top topics

join