It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can see this thread, you're on the new servers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Something else I noticed, my button on my tool bar that usually takes me to BTS recent post shows a 404 not found.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey ATS nice dibbs...congrats on all the changes. It has been quite a week here at ATS (a real S.S.S.) new server and financial backers, wow.

I am glad I found this site, it has kept me sane just know others think like me, Thank You guys.

p.s.
S.S.S. means Sh*t, Shower and Shave. Something my dad always said when we needed a change.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Pages load much quicker as a rule, such a smooth changeover, it was no inconvenience at all.

Thanks, SO.
I know I speak for many when I say that your tireless IT work is much appreciated

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Everything for me works nicely, except the chat. It gets stuck loading the rooms. It never actually gets any room to show up at all. But i dont know if its just me or not?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I noticed that I couldn't get into chat either. I upgraded the flash player; is there anything else I need to do?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Because some core items have changed, you need to clear your cache in order for the Flash chat app to load the new settings.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Now the chat is fixed and the site is running smoothy.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by minnie]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"I woke up this morning and everything around me had been replaced with an exact duplicate...."

Oh man, please tell me you know who this is.

(Looking great, guys!)

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Nice job, you guys didn't skip a beat.

Here's to the future of ATS.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I went to abovepolitics.com and tried to access Social Issues, but I got...

ERROR: You've Requested A Page
That No Longer Exists

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Cool.

Congradulations to those of you who have used your money and time to create and maintain this site for so long without any outside major investors. It is a good thing that you are now afforded some capital to make some changes to allow the site to continue to grow and be available to those of us who do enjoy the diversity and exchanges that the site allows.

Also kudos to the members who contribute to make ATS what it is.

I look forward to watching the future unfold here on the forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Yes... on of many subtle changes as I've now been able to see how things look in Winderz (Running Parallels & Windows XP on my Mac). Some of the colors didn't look as good as I liked... so a slightly pale white was selected.

So since Winderz is somewhat color blind ATS had to drop a very useful feature??? That seems silly. But, I guess we have to accomodate those less fortunate souls that are stuck with a second rate OS.

It would be nice to get the colors back, but I guess we are all here for the content and perhaps some day Winderz will figure out how to leave the B+W world behind and go color.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Everything is so fast.

I've spotted a few tweaks too, and it's all good.

All in all ATS has had a decent week, no?

Good skills, long may it continue.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Excellent. Looks great. It HAS been a big week for you all.

[edit on 29/7/2007 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thanks to differnt time zones I must have been asleep when ATS went into read only mode. So far the only glitch I have stumbled upon is that MyATS doesn't always update after I post in a thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
New servers are sounding good with a full load of fuel and a new crew.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
wow, very nice transition guys, i was logged in all night and barely noticed, i just had to re-login once. as for the issue with the different colored threads couldnt you implement a custom css scheme for each user that'll allow them to change the colors on theyre end? the different colors doesnt make a difference to me but i guess alot of people like it, although they could always use their own css file to be loaded when visiting ats but not everyone knows css/html.
ps.....linux rules

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You know, I don't hear the squeaky wheels anymore when I run this website. And you wanna know what's worse? I thought all along that those squeaky wheels were inside my head!!

Sometimes, wearing a tinfoil hat can be a bad thing. It can fry your brain apparently.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
SO, thank you for bringing back the thread colors. Now my brain doesn't hurt so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join