It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the USA's only hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

I would hazard a guess that if Obama or Hilary get the job then the US will spiral into oblivion and become a weak broke nation, however I have never seen a candidate in the western world with the integrity, consistancy, morality, honesty and did I say integrity ? to have ever walked this planet.

Wake up yanks and get onto the Paul steam train as its your only hope..and sadly the worlds only hope to peaceful future.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What would be wrong with hillary, she has been there before, you can bet anything she had a massive say in bills presidental time.

As for ron paul saving usa, the only people who can save america are the money people in europe, and even though i think they will keep usa afloat they do not have your countries interests at heart. They will just use your massive force, to do the bidding, and you consumers buy there goods, and why else would they care for your country.

Just how they will mix in mexico with canada and usa is big ask, seeing as its so far behind, but it will happen.

Can ron paul, stop this, a big no to that question. The people will vote for who they tell you to vote for.

People talk about in russia elections are fixed, and somehow in usa these people think your elections are real, why would they be. The people with the money own the system, while we just do what they want.

For me europe one day will be the major force again, over the usa, just how long that takes is anyones guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Many of us (hopefully many, many more soon) have come to realize that both major parties are entirely in the pockets of the plutocratic elite. They pretty much always have been but the recent power grabs by the current administration and its undisguised loathing of the Constitution have brought it squarely into the spotlight. I'm not sure Dr. Paul is THE answer but he is a Constitutionalist and if there is any one thing we desperately need right now --- before it's too late --- it is someone who will force the government to be fullay accountable to the Constitution and, by extension, the American people.

We are in the midst of a facist grab for pwoer in this country as real as the one in 1933. Make no mistake about it. This is real and it's happening on OUR watch. We have precious little time to act. I pray that enough people will wake-up to avert an almost certain disaster.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Gravel is Americas only hope.

But Ron Paul is my second choice. All of these other candidates are in favor of the patriot act which is a major decider for me. Not the only factor, but a big one.

top topics

join