It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube video found . Clear shot of a daytime ufo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I know some may have seen this. Let the opinions flow. I at least think it looks genuine.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Interesting video. I think its worthy of more investigation. From my stance I see no obvious indicators of a fake, although it could easily be so.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There are three separate films of this object, all taken from a different vantage point, not sure if they were taken the same day. If you view the video then the two video responses underneath you can compare them. It's the same thing, whatever it is. I think it looks more like a black hole than a solid object. Wierd.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by wigit]

[edit on 28-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Greetings...

cool videos, i hadn't seem them before... did you happen to read any of the comments posted on youtube? an ATS-er posted a few comments, and with a quick search here you can find the original thread where these videos have already been posted and discussed... i haven't read all 8 pages of it yet but will after i go have a nap...

here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This vid has been posted before.Can't remember if it was debunked or not.Do an ATS google on it.That will tell you for sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't understand it when you have a clear daytime view of a UFO, the person doesn't zoom in to it? It was obviously there for a while, and it looks like there were other people around, so why didn't they get a good digital camcorder on to it?

Its the little discrepancies that always make UFO videos like these (clear daytime sightings) seem fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
This vid has been posted before.Can't remember if it was debunked or not.Do an ATS google on it.That will tell you for sure.

umm, i already did that and posted a link to it...

Originally posted by m3rlz
with a quick search here you can find the original thread where these videos have already been posted and discussed...

here is the link:

[edit on 28 7Jul 07 by m3rlz]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Interesting. My first thought was that it could be a Blimp, but as the camera zooms in i didn't notice any rudders or a gondola, but im not an expert on blimps.
Why are all the clips under 1 minute ?, and why do they stop filming when it starts to move slowly to the right ?. Thats a bit suspect.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
who makes a 56 second video of great footage like that. i would be on that ufo for hours until it left. but thats just me. i know humans are stupid, but damn, thats it, 56 seconds. you could not record any more footage than that? eh, whatever

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join