It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first post (Lathargic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hello ATS. This is my first post here and I would like to introduce you to myself. I've heard about your website for a few weeks by uncle who is under the handle vrkmaverick
here. I have been a member of a few forums in the past (mainly video game forums where I spend a lot of time in the off topic disccusion which seems to be this whole website.
Some of you are going to come in and probably tell me that my name is spelled incorrectly and should have and e instead of an a. I actually spelled it wrong about 4 years ago
when I first became a member of Xbox live and I shortly after that found out. Ever since than I decided that I liked that spelling better so it became my username for everything.
From Xbox live to counterstrike.. it is my username. If you couldn't tell yet... I am an avid gamer and have been playing ever since I could remember starting with the old Mario
Bros on the SNES. I am 16 years old but I consider myself a lot more mature than a lot of my fellow peers. My hobbies include gaming it up, building/toying with computer, and
weight lifting. (Yes I know interesting combo). Yesterday I just hit 210 lbs on the bench press so I was pretty happy with that. I would consider myself a kind hearted person
who opens doors and helps a person in need. I know that sounds very cliche but it's true. I am very open to peoples opinions because I have experience with forums and I know
that there can be two sides to an arguement. But anyways, I hope you have a good understanding of who I am and if you have any questions please ask. I appreciate you reading
this post and thanks for your replies.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What it do mayn?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey Lathargic and welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long stay here

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
What it do mayn?

It's good... nice name btw.. I loled

Originally posted by pstiffy
Hey Lathargic and welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long stay here

Thanks for the welcome and I will be here for a while. I love reading and replying on forums. My uncle vrkmaverick who showed me this sick website is more of a lurker

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
On behalf of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I welcome you to ATS.

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

RAmen.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
On behalf of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I welcome you to ATS.

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

RAmen.

That was awesome.. it's kinda squishy btw

top topics

join