It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... RAAARGH!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Thats why im single.

To many women with the kill kill mentality.

O well, ill just sit here and wait if I have to cuz ill never succumb to you or your friends type.

Besides, theres always a tenth girl to get me by until the right one.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

alright look, here is my last opinion on this matter,

look at this guy
:www.belowtopsecret.com...

i would date him before i dated you because he "gets" it, and he's funny!

take a look at his posts and you'll see what i mean.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't believe someone should have to change themselves for love. If the girl your with doesn't like you as you are, then you shouldn't be with her. End of.

My wya may not be working, but I'm not going to rush out, get a gun, or indeed change any part of myself for a woman.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Please tell me that you're intoxicated or at least were joking and being sarcastic with all that. Because if you were serious then not only would I pity any guy who'd actually take that advice, but it also would make quite a few implications about you personally that I'm sure you would not enjoy hearing anyone say outloud.

I'm not actually the best at detecting sarcasm from sincerity so I'll just give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you weren't actually serious.

Cheers .

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JackofBlades

ok, maybe one more:

1.so let me get this straight, you come ask for our help (ATS women) 2.when it is offered to you you say "why should i change?"...
3.for the answer to the question in #2, look at #1

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What I'm saying is I wouldn't change me. I'd change my technique, the approach etc etc, but I wouldn't change. I think guns are pointless. I think men who spend every waking hour getting bigger muscles are shallow, empty people. And I think voting for anyone is a waste of time (all governments do what they want, not what the people want).

I don't ever plan on becoming this very primordial man you advised me to become, and the women I like are usually women who think men like that aren't worth a second look.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

who said anything about muscles and guns? that's what popped into your head, if you look at my post it just says dont be a wuzzy man, that means be a take charge tpe of guy, doesnt say anything about sportscars...doesnt say anything about weightlifting...
it jus means quit crying on her shoulder and constantly asking her "is everything ok?"
"are you happy" or "can i get you anything?"

just be a MAN. you can still be nice but be CONFIDENT and why ot instead of asking her if she wants this or that, just makeup her mind and bring her what you think she wold want...like for example,

"here i brought you a corona,since you were on the dang phone and i didn't want to wait around to get my own, if you dont want it i'll drink it and you can go et you on, heres a five spot"
making sense?

oh and the "a little firepower never hurt" statement was for a friends benefit, not directed at you

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This, in my opinion, is a list of a few problems men have with getting/keeping a good woman.

1. Women have this nasty habit of second guessing themselves and thus, changing their minds. Have you ever heard about the women that want ya till they got ya? That's what I mean by my statement. They get with you and think you are the best thing that ever happened to them, then something DIFFERENT (and usually worse) comes along and they tend to go to the "grass is always greener..." mentality.

2. Younger women search for the "bad boy" type because they are "exciting" and (ultimately) they think they can change them.

3. Most women want to "have their cake and eat it to". They tend to make a habit of wanting you to be EVERYTHING they need WHEN they need it. They don't seem to understand that men are no more dynamic than women. We don't just change to suit their mood.

4. A lot of women have no concept of "look to the future". They see you for what you are and what you can offer them RIGHT NOW. That's why they tend to go for the pricks of the lot. They never stop and think, "Hey this is a GREAT GUY!! I could spend the rest of my life with him", they tend to think more along the lines of "Oh he is so awesome!!" without taking him in as a whole and thinking what he'll be like 6 months down the road. Basically, what I'm saying is, they tend to choose for the moment and not give thought to what the person they are choosing to date will be like down the road.

5. They tend to fault new guys with the mistakes of their old boyfriends. Say for example their ex cheated on them and when he was doing it he lied about having to work late or something when he was really seeing his other chick. As soon as you have a night/day you have to work late BAM! you are a cheater too. (in other words, if you remind them of an ex that they hate now...give it up.)

6. Women's logic is about as confusing as it comes. IE: You can tell a woman that her shirt looks nice and her thought could very well be "What? Do my pants look bad?"

A good piece of advice for you would be; Women can't figure themselves out....so as a man, don't presume that you can figure them out.

Jasn

NOTE: This does NOT apply to all women. If it doesn't apply to you, please don't take it that I am including you in these points. These are simply things I have picked up through my years of dating many women and being close friends with many many many more.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think I understand what DHR is saying. (maybe not).

As a female, I like a guy that is confident, self-possessed, knows what he wants and where he's going in life. Gainfully employed is a big plus. lol.
To be asked out by a guy like that says to me that he's thinking, "I know what I want and you caught my eye."

Guys that ask me out for whatever reason and ask, "what do you wanna do?" are kind of annoying. If I chose to go out with them, it's because I want to be with them. I don't care WHAT we do; movies, dinner, whatever. Guys that depend on me to be their entertainment come across as life-sucking energy vampires. Had my fill of those, thanks. Take a girl to do what you like to do and see if she shares your interest. If she doesn't then you don't need to waste any more time trying to impress her. Move on.

I'm sorry to say that it has been my observation that there is a serious shortage of worthwhile females from which to chose. Of course, same goes for worthy males. The bright side is that there are 6 billion+ people on this planet....if at first you don't succeed....Bound to be one that likes you for who you are. The odds are in your favor, brother. Don't give up!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Women don't want a "NICE" guy, I bet most of women that you dated said that their ex was such an a** but thats what attracted them to this person initially. Never tell a woman that she looks pretty, if she feels secure in the relationship she probably watch opra and get fat
always keep them on their toes

Oh and if she asks if I look fat just say I like big boned women, you are not saying she is fat but just watch the reaction on their face

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

thats exactly what im saying..except my post had guns and fire!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

6. Women's logic is about as confusing as it comes. IE: You can tell a woman that her shirt looks nice and her thought could very well be "What? Do my pants look bad?"

Uh..WHAT?!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

dude just use the force and make them date you
idk
you dont have to change for anyone just hang in there be patient but not to patient go for what you want and never give up. it worked for me.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just wait. When all the bad boys get divorced because they are jerks, then the ladies realize they want a nice guy. This is what I am learning.

The part that is attractive, I think anyways, is that bad boys tend to be more outgoing and aggressive.Which means that they will defend their territory. And some women like to be protected.

Then they learn,sometimes several times, that bad boys are narcissist and if nothing is in it for them, they leave you high and dry.

I am so ready for a nice guy it isn't even funny.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I totaly agree, and women also.

O how nice it would be if I could find a cool female who isnt a psycho.

I think the opposite darkheart is what im looking for

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Haha I like your friends darkheart.

Being a man myself, I agree We need more alpha males, I'm tired of all the wussy boys I see nowadays.

They complain about everything. Honestly, I have a friend who shaves all his body hair, pluck his eyebrows and uses more products on his face than Christina Aguilera.

Please men, learn to be men! Until then I will be ashamed of my fellow male.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Dont go out of your way letting people know your a man and everything.

lol.

bty im a man also.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Are you serious? I thought you were a chick. Sorry man. j/k

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yo earth2, i don't see why you are having trouble with the ladies, you look like a pretty good-looking guy.

You also don't seem like a metro, so what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Im stuck at home with two kid's.

You would be suprised how hard to find and expensive babysitters are. Especialy one you can trust.

And I have found a few chic's.......psycho's

Sooo, single I be until further notice.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by earth2]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join