It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian's may be mis-direction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i was willing to believe the reptillian thing because you could really say i am part of the 1% that is willing to buy such a far out theory

but i strongly believe this reptilian theory is mis-direction. i think it trys to take the spotlight and take the focus off the fact that most of the presidents in history do share similiar genes. that is something that is not a co-incidence. same thing with the "royals" in europe. i think (seriously now) and it is a belief that's strength has been building, that there was a group of beings that about 100,000 years ago came down to earth, and fused there genetic makeup with that of homo-erectus to produce modern man (homo-sapiens) in an effort simulataniously satisfy the Annunaki (the ruling class of the beings) and give the Nephilim a break (same thing as Annunkai but the "working class of these beings") from having to mine the gold on the planet and create a sort of slave race to do so for them. I beleive the nephilim noticed the daughters of the homo sapiens were attractive and directly had intercourse with them ( as opposed to the invitro fertilization of 100,000 years ago) where the fertilized nephilim sperm was fused with a homo erectus egg and carried by the nephilim women ("the virgin who gave birth"). I beleive this group of hybrid homo sapiens (who have more annunaki genes than the regular homo sapiens) felt themselves "superior" and "privilaged" and that the origianal annunaki may have left and allowed these hybrids to over see things for them. i beleive this group were the rulers of the ancient civilizations in mesopetania, and egypt and there descendants have carefully intermarried to carry on the genes which they believe are privaliged and that the whole group may have a agenda if not a loosely laid out (order out of chaos) plan to bring about a One World Gov't in the near future through a co-ordinated effort that causes a world financial collapse, and is remedied thru a cashless society without national boundaries and subject to stricter rules. i think the reptilian story's are mis-direction and a "sexy" topic to many open-minded people. I think david icke's mind became too open and was manipulated into beleiving the reptilian story's because he was put into contact by intelligence agency's with a seemingly "anonomous" group of people collaborating a reptillian story and he bought it hook line and sinker. if you read his earlier books , they are quite good and give a good look at the big picture, before i beleive he was side tracked and fooled by the agency's that had been trying to lead him astray for years.

anyone else think reptillian's may be mis-direction to take the focus off a hybrid homo sapien group who thinks they are superior due to having more annunaki genes or that it is at least a possibility?

sorry for any spelling errors

[edit on 26-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Perhaps this thread you have begun here is mis-direction to make us stop looking into the reptilian theory.

The problem with all of this is that it is hard to decipher what is being put out by the propogandists, what is being put out by the whistle-blowers, what is being put out by educated conspiracy theorists, and what is being put out by crazy wacko conspiracy theorists. I like to use the advice from a great movie called "The Princess Bride." I can't remember the exact wording, as it's been a few years, but the prince or whatever said something to the effect of, "I always assume everything is a trap - which is why I'm still alive."

In other words, we should assume everything is mis-direction, and try and trace it back to its roots. Then, we will either find out it was mis-direction, or we will find out it was truth.

I suddenly feel as if this reply is not really saying anything much, but I'm going to post it anyway.

[edit on 27/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
anyone ever think about this , and yes i know those that beleive in reptilians already know that if this group (reptilian's) were real that others would try to discredit this movement, but they would generally do so by telling them they are "crazy conspiracy theorists" and not getting people to look into another more hushed up topic as well as giving an opinion as to why someone like david icke is a great author but i think was misled

also maybe reptilians do exist, ( i don't think so ) but i am not perfect, i just think in the alternative coverup world, that this is likely a distraction to keep people's curious minds away from the genealogy of the presidents the royale's and the story that i talked about in my first post. and i also beleive in gray's to an extent and other advanced beings thoughout the galaxy

peace

besides i think the biggest issue right now is the potential for an economic collapse

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well your story is basically the same as the general Icke-esque Reptillian story, only you didn't specify what the 'Annunaki' and 'Nephilim' were, with regards to their species.

The Reptillian believers just say they were Reptillian.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
IMO Reptillians are just fanstasy. At least the shape shifting ones. I mean there are lots of over the top conspiracies out there, and i'm guilty of believing MANY of them. But the whole reptillians taking over the government, disguising themselves as human thing is almost too retarded. I think it's just a paranoid delusion started by a rumor or something. sorry.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
yes but maybe a purposefully developed one............ to misdirect and take credibility away from anykind of speical background the elite may share

, thanks to there own created fantasy which will cause most people to *ASSOCICATE* fantasy with any theory that may uncover the possible truth.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, what I DO know and what DOES seem to be true is that the ancients were obsessed with serpents and bloodlines. So there IS something going on with serpents, bloodlines and the likes. I dont think the repitilian theory is an intentional diversion but only an interpretation of what might be happening. If you put books like "Gods of Eden" (Which matches your theory) and Ickes "Children of the Matrix" and perhaps the Laurence Gardner books beside each other you will find THREE different INTERPRETATIONS of the whole serpent and bloodline issue. I cant tell which of these interpretations is most likely or true (if any) but it does make for an entertaining read.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Reptilians are real dimensional entities. But our presidents etc are not actually reptillian. They are human like all of us.. well, most of the time. ho ho ho.

Yes, there is blood lineage, but its not really true to say its for maintaining the reptillian. It has another purpose.

Having said that, i do believe that certain people in power have been subject to certain rituals/black magic that invokes a spirit in them, a lower dimensional entity, using certain sounds etc.. a sacred geometrical ritual, over an Earth point, in essence.

The whole serpant thing... its more to do with DNA itself, than any reptillian idea.

The natives and indigenous people have this connection themselves, but through the use of Ayauscha, which permits them to travel through the various dimensions (all within themselves), which is closely tied to the functioning of light and DNA (see biophoton emission)

Reptillian ideas are misinformation, designed to scare you more than anything. The elite want you to think that they are unstoppable and deadly, when really they are just humans on a BIG ego trip.

So why does Icke spout the idea? Because he has too. He can not promote the truth he does without being shut down. Its a sacrfice he has had to make, but in the end, you can only look on it in a positive light. he is still openning many peoples minds and helping others to see truth in the world around them.

He knows that people are smart enough to see through the lies, even the reptillian one. Information doesn't lie, but the person pushing it can.

My only criticism is that he mite have underestimated how much of an influence he would have... people do tend to get caught up in it all, to follow a leader, to be led..

But in the end, we are all the leader. It just takes a bit of experience for you to realise it, but in the end all will

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
sky floating i am following your logic

and i have thought about the whole "ancients were obsessed with the serpents" line of reasoning and i think if you read between the lines

and following my earlier post, you can detect that the annuanki which may have created homosapiens knew a lot about medicine, surgical procedures and the like (kind of like what we know today) but thousand of years ago, this knowledge would not be allowed to be so obvious. IMO the hoposapiens w/ a chip on there shoulder or "watchers" carefully intermarried and passed on there geneology carefully. Now they may have realized that the ancient symbols passed down by the annunaki to them (which were on among other things the abacus) needed to be changed from a interwinding DNA helix, to something , anything that would look similiar (snakes, serpants) and that the more this symobol appeared the better, because if it was not changed , then the people would be awfully suspicious of how the ancients had this medical knowledge and maybe make it easier to find out that they were indeed created by advanced beings like the annunaki, and that these watchers with a chip on there shoulder knew that this would also put them into the spotlight as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
cpdaman....

I think it might be worthwhile for you to investigate and perhaps even write a book or website about it. Then we`d have an alternative to the sensationalist madness of David Icke. What the reptilian area lacks is some balanced research. I somehow sense that the serpent & bloodline issue is veiled behind many false curtains and that researches get stuck researching the curtain rather than digging deeper.

The idea of the interwined serpents actually being a veiled DNA helix symbol seems perfectly reasonable to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Reptilians

Are they like Neimoidians from Star Wars?

[edit on 27-7-2007 by starchie]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was never able to believe the reptilian thing.I strongly believe it is things like this that discredit the real conspiracy.Tell someone the whole nwo story and its very believable with well represented facts and some personal opinion,then throw in "by the way they are all giant lizard men" and there gos all credit to your story.

It is things like this that destroy any real claims,like 911we all know the facts that are litterally written down,all the lies and such but then someone has to say oh the plains were holographs or something just absured.

So while your enlightening poeple about a very real issue someone can make irrashional claims and destroy the credibility of your facts.This angers me greatly because it turns poeple off to the real issues at hand.

So yes i think it's either real creative minds,or disinformation to purposely discredit real claims.In the media they tell everyone that we are all crazy anyway,so throw some lizard men and holograms in the picture and..... ding ding ding we got a crazy person confirmation.Boom all your facts out this window and gg to your theory.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
project silo so true

but do you find such a possibility that i have laid out.......unreasonable

granted it may be unnecessary in order to get someone's attention of the NWO

but then again i am mystified that most people who are looking out for the NWO don't realize that it will be created out of the chaos from a world financial collapse. granted a "terrorist" attack may help to boost the civil unrest or as a trauma that snaps people back into listening to the gov't after the collapse occurs but i digress

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
^ to be honest man i am pretty ignorant to the anaku.I know that spelling must be wrong heh.

Got any good links I can check out?If not ill google that biotch.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
No doubt one o'the most crazy things I've ever heard. And keeps the UFO story in the lunatic fringe.
Old enough to remember enjoying the "Star TreK" series on TV, and at an early age, the goofy reptiles were a big turn-off, amazingly silly, even worse than the big-boobed blondes in charge of a Star-Ship.
Believe the whole crazy Reptile/Nordic/Grey/whatever is disinformation to keep the mainstream public feeling the UFO story is real, and a waste of good time.
Picking anything on earth w/o any brains, give me an insect, like a spider with all the legs to get jobs done. Forget the goofy reptiles/dinos...amazing.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
lol yea pick something cooler than a lizard.Spider might just be the ultimate.

Deadly poisen and big scary fangs
Walk on walls and ceilings
Shoot sticky rope and make webs
8 Friggen eyes,cmon now

i can't think of anything as beastly as a giant spider.hrmmm

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
lol yea pick something cooler than a lizard.Spider might just be the ultimate.

Deadly poisen and big scary fangs
Walk on walls and ceilings
Shoot sticky rope and make webs
8 Friggen eyes,cmon now

i can't think of anything as beastly as a giant spider.hrmmm

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Its sad how many people, also at ATS, think that anything related to serpent-theory must be on the "lunatic fringe". Thats the result of David Ickes crazy repitilian-bloodrinking-childeating-president-theories. The serpent myth has a very long history, its found in EVERY religion and there is much more to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
there is a new book by a french man named anton parks that goes into this in depth. www.zeitlin.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
looks good. thanks for that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join