It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Quality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Would anyone be willing to share thier current chemtrail activity, pollution or lack thereof on here? How's your particulates? (I don't nessesarily rely on E.P.A. website.) Thank you!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The air seems fine and normal as can be in Pittsburgh.
Chemtrails are actually contrails btw.

Not intended as towards you or anything like that, but...

I hate it when smokers complain about the air and pollution. You're a smoker.
Let that sink in for a minute. Take a drag.

Oh yea....

I'm a smoker myself.

[edit on 7-27-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Lets see...the latest worldwide concert hasn't seemed to have cleared pollution in the center of the city

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thousands of cars pass on my street everyday. They poison the air, the solution is : "there's enough air, there is enough space to not be affected" . Problem solved

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

I hate it when smokers complain about the air and pollution. You're a smoker.
Let that sink in for a minute. Take a drag.

[edit on 7-27-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

Hey Wayfarer,
I've actually been quit for almost ten years now, Thank God.
I used to smoke alot . 3 packs a day.(Marlboro Reds)
I tried quitting, but it's hard. Then I prayed (again), this time I asked God to set me free with the truth, which he promptly did.

I went to my uncle's church. He spoke in tongues and Jesus told me that I was defiling My temple with cigs and that if I didn't quit he was going to turn me over to a reprobate mind. I smoked three after that and that's it. I never even want one, now.

Thanks for everyones' responses. Here in Georgia where I live, it's raining alot more than usual.The smog hangs over us pretty regularly.
When the sky is "open", you can barely see the clouds, because it's all smoggy.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No chemtrails (they're ordinary contrails), but if it wasn't for the fact that Dallas is on a plain, we'd be much more heavily polluted than we are. Like most large cities, Dallas has a division responsible for monitoring air quality and for encouraging citizens to use lower pollution options:
www.dallasair.org...

One of their links shows an up to date air pollution map. You can also find out about conditions in the town where you live if you're in the US.
airnow.gov...

I hope folks stumbling across this thread will take a look at AirNow.gov. It's a pretty interesting site... all sorts of data there. And, of course, you can corroborate it independantly by checking with local monitoring stations at colleges and universities as well as governments and individuals.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Byrd]

new topics

top topics

join