It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations/Mad Cow Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Has anyone other than me, ever wonder if Cattle Mutilations could be connected to Mad Cow Disease?

I mean why was it that mainly cattle were mutilated and not other animals like chickens or ducks?

Regardless if it was aliens or secret goverment performing the mutilations, it makes me speculate that there could be a connection.

(puts overactive imagination into hyperdrive and comes up with) you could also blame it on a strange craving for a BigMac even though I don't eat beef.

Aliens have been abducting humans and studying them. They then abduct and mutilate cows, creating a disease aka Mad Cow which they then somehow spread to cows, knowing that we are meat hungry people, in order to turn our brains into mush, so that they can take over the world after the majority of the population (meat eaters) die off................muahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Has anyone other than me, ever wonder if Cattle Mutilations could be connected to Mad Cow Disease?

Hi worldwatcher!!

Interesting thought. As a UK resident, we suffered very much from BSE of course, though I can't remember particularly large outbreaks - if any - of cattle mutilations. However, the UK has quite a history of *horse* mutilations, which aren't affected (as far as I know) by BSE.

So, whilst either case (of mutilation) is distressing (and financially crippling to the owners as well) I'm not sure if there is a connection.... Well worth keeping a note of cattle mutilations however, just in case...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not a far fetched idea.

It is believed that cattle mutilations were for the following purposes:

1. to study pollution levels making it into the ground level soils and plants and water table
2. provide specific tissues and fluids needed by aliens etc for food purposes.

Mad cow may be an excuse to provide a lot of animals for these purposes?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ya know... if I was a cow, knowing I'd be milked, or slughtered for Big Mac's and leather couches... I'd be pretty pissed, too.

ID

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"A world-wide problem, cattle are killed and the body is left on the farm in various conditions. On studying the body, it has been found that the body has been totally drained of blood and that there has been no trace of blood found anywhere on the ground around the body. Various incisions would also be found on the body that were so clear cut that they would have had to have been done with some sort of laser technology that we didn't have when the mutilations started (before 1970). Bones were also clearly cut with no bone fragments around the cut. The bodies would be missing various parts which had also shown to have been removed with accurate precision."

www.algonet.se...

I am not aware of any disease currently known to man or beast that would be able to replicate the final condition of these animals bodies.

Cattle have been the primary target of these attacks however I know of at least one case where a human body with the same condition was found.

www.karenlyster.com...

I apologies for going of topic however I just realized that both these cases and El Chupacabra attacks share a similar component. In both cases all the blood is drained and no blood is left on the victim or on the surrounding ground. Maybe it is nothing but it sure is an interesting similarity.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Since I've been eating beef my entire life, is it too late for me to repent?

top topics

join