It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something really wrong with Mother Earth - Angry Mother Earth Theory ( AMET) - Introducing now!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Mother Earth is our sole habitat in the entire universe and provides us with the bounty of her natural resources without which we would not have existed at all. We drink from her numerous springs and rivers,we breath the air that caresses her being. We eat food which she provides us from her flora and fauna. We have expolited every opportunity that she has provided us for our betterment. We have dug mines into her to satisfy our mineral requirements. She has been the most enduring and loving parent,whereas we have acted like erring children eversince the dawn of history.But have we gone too far?

Angry Mother Earth Theory(AMET) which I'am introducing now is my way of expressing that this is the time when Mother Earth has really decided to show us her anger and frustration and is trying to show us signs by reminding us to be aware of her fury. The Tsunamis,Tornadoes,Hurricanes,floods,droughts and earthquakes have increased not only in frequency but also in intensity. There are lot of places which have seen unprecented rains and floods. New records in weather extremes are being set every year around the globe. I'am presenting to you several facts below:

NOAA reports maximum number of Tornadoes in the history of US in 2004

www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

The winters are becoming colder with lot of places recording above average cold.Below are some of the links related to the Record Cold Phenomenon to prove my point.

Record Amount of snow in Texas

Record Breaking Cold in Indiana

Record Cold in Nevada

Third snoweist November in the History of Colorado

Nevada witnesses Record Cold

Wyoming records Record Cold

Record Cold,San Francisco,US

Southern California reports Record Cold

Record Cold:Florida

Record Cold in South Carolina

Record Cold: New Jersey

Record Cold in Ohio

The summers are becoming hotter through out the world. Many places have recorded extremes in terms of summer temperature. Below are some of the links to prove Record Heat Phenomenon

Record Heat in Australia

Record Heat:Italy

Record Heat in Japan

Record Heat in Virginia

Record High Temperatures in Montana

Highest Temperatures recorded in Washington DC,US

Record high Temperatures in Russia

Record November Heat: Canada

It's not only the hotter summers and colder winters that are breaking the records. We have floods more too often and they are creating what I call Record Rain Phenomenon . Rains are lashing out with all their might all over the world leading to loss of life and property.Balow are the links to prove my point:

Record Rain in Arizona ,US

Record Rain floods California roads

Record rain in cotton regions

Record Rain with a death toll of 21 in California

Record Rain:Mississippi

Record Rainfall in
Nevada

Record Rains hit South Africa

Malaysia records worst flood in 40 Years

November was Texas' wettest Ever

Wettest Fall on Record: Kansas

Now let's talk about some of the more bizzare incidents. I have put them under Bizzare Weather Developments

Rare Desert Snowfall: Nevada

Rare Winetr 'Heat Wave' Continues

Lack of Snow creats record in Huron

First Snow in History for UAE

Largest Iceberg in recorded history put penguins in peril

Is something really wrong.Please wait for my next post.

AryanWatch

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Are all these natural occurences connected in some way? There is something seriously wrong with the way nature is unfurling it's fury on mankind. Consider the following events:

Three Volcanoes in Guetmala active together for the first time in last 31 years.

Indian ocean earthquake and the resulting Tsunami which left 11 nations devastated.

Can we connect the effect of volcanoes,Tsunamis and the resultant weather patterns in some way? Scientists say there is no direct corelation:
Taken from: Is something wrong with Mother Earth

[edit on 26-7-2007 by AryanWatch]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I too have taken this to heart. I know that something is being withheld from us. I think humans are not all at fault, before pluto disappeared from textbooks. I remember seeing an article that the surface temperature had risen 300% from the last reading.

Also this sounds fishy.
The most recent occurrence of El Niño started in September 2006[3] and lasted until early 2007.[4]. From Summer 2007 on, data indicated a weak La Nina event. en.wikipedia.org...

Just keep an eye on pacific and atlantic ocean temperatures on weather.com I think we are going to stay at an El Niño Climate. One question WHERE are the hurricanes, but we did have some tropical depressions Before the start of Hurricane season in the US (Season starts JUNE 2nd) Why?

Co2 everyone knows the greenhouse effect.

How about the Glaciers melting or disappearing altogether?
Causing The global oceanic conveyer belt to slow down or even stop.
oceanmotion.org...
As water travels through the water cycle, some water will become part of The Global Conveyer Belt and can take up to 1,000 years to complete this global circuit. It represents in a simple way how ocean currents carry warm surface waters from the equator toward the poles and moderate global climate.

I think we are on the verge of a major climate shift. And from the textbooks the last time the ice caps melted. An Ice age quickly followed.

Ok. Look on USGS.gov and look at the recent earthquakes over 4.4 magnitude. Obviously most are happing at the tectonic plate boundaries. I think the Pacific plate is moving east. Look at all the earthquakes In California, and Alaska. What's MISSING? NO EARTHQUAKES here upload.wikimedia.org... of notice.
The Cascadia Subduction Zone is a very long sloping fault that stretches from mid-Vancouver Island to Northern California. It separates the Juan de Fuca and North America plates. New ocean floor is being created offshore of Washington and Oregon. As more material wells up along the ocean ridge, the ocean floor is pushed toward and beneath the continent. The Cascadia Subduction Zone is where the two plates meet.
www.ess.washington.edu...
I think Japan and the rest of eastern asia will get it with A Orphan Mega-Tsunami. If you do not know what An Orphan Tsunami is, it is when there is a Tsunami with no earthquake felt in the area.
I make my case here Mt Kailua is erupting constantly, but is acting funny USGS.gov VIDEO LIVE FEEDS, and not long ago Mt. St. Helens Belched out some ash. I said to myself She's just clearing here throat. OK, if the pacific pate was moving west I think Mt. Fuji shoud be stirring by now. If you look at An ocean floor map look at Hawais' under water mountain range the highest peaks on earth. Island formation is North west over the hot spot. I think we will soon see some US and Canadian Volcano's Erupting, Can we say Mt. Rainer? By By Seattle. And the Caldera at Yellowstone Is and has been rising since is was first measured. Ok If the Volcano's start erupting which I feel it is eminent that one such eruption could have a world wide affect on.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by PsychoHoliday]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have a couple theories myself...

1) None of the supposedly strange "new" weather patterns are truly extraordinary, but rather the law of averages... that over time, "extraordinary" patterns will develop. Since we live in a global society where news travels instantaneously, strange weather from around the globe are reported daily which makes it "seem" like something different is happening, when in reality it is quite normal.

2) The Earth has built in mechanisms that "self adjust". For instance, the temperature goes up, ice caps melt, releasing more water into the seas, which cools the planet back down again and visa-versa.

3) Something external... like the sun or us passing through the Milky Way is having an affect on our planet. Possibly flipping of the magnetic poles falls into this category.

Sorry I don't have more of an explaination. Obviously these theories aren't really thought out very well. Just some ideas I had.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is disturbing isn't it?

I personally think that while yes we have contributed expotentially to the earth's pollution, the earth also has it's own time/cycle. Much like molting or a snake shedding it's skin the earth is in a "molting" phase.
It has happened before but before dated history. And it's happening again. She will give a shake and the fleas will fall off.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
exellent post....but i believe that gaia is fine she'll cleanse herself...regardless of human activity.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have to agree. Great post and supporting data! It seems we continue to harm our Mother. I think that this is only a pale beginning to a mass cleansing of the planet. We are overpopulated due to medicine and survival of the fittest is overcome by medicine. However, the effects of the incoming orbit of Nabiru can be of evidence? Check out some of the videos on Google or YouTube. also, we know that the "wobble" of Earth's axis is getting more intense. All of these things lead me to believe that we are moving toward a worldwide cleansing and establishment of a female life focus. We have been in a male-dominated world for thousands of years. Maybe this is MOTHER Earth's time to rule over the people? We'll soon find out...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would not say that Earth is "angry" with us, these changes would be happening whether we polluted more than we do, or less. The entire solar system is undergoing change, not just Earth. The only explanation available to the masses is the idea of Global Warming, that somehow we as individuals must pay the price for our bad ways... the bad ways that we have let our masters create!

They will not be able to hide the truth much longer, because this is more than just a "climate shift". Increased weather and tectonic activity is only one part of picture. The other part is ourselves, our own consciousness. Do not forget that we are inherently connected to Earth electrically.. science has yet to make the connection, but its already there is some regards, like animals using the magnetic lines to guide themselves, and the Schuman resonance etc. Mainstream science has yet to entertain the idea properly (interconnectedness).

Im sure you've all heard the idea that Earth has "cleansed" itself before, that there is evidence of extinctions and also crazy booms in the evolution of all species the world over at once.. Its a big leap, but just consider for a moment that the human race is part of something far grander than we have been led to believe. The greatest reality show in the Universe, is one way of putting it; I believe the end of this cycle will be something special, simply because there is so much perfection that it would make more sense for there to be a grand finale or sorts, rather than Earth just wiping us all out.

Our own consciousness is part of the puzzle. We just forget that because we "live" each day, trying to forget that fact, trying to just get back to "work"... except work should really be the progression of our own conscious evolution, and not serving an elite few.

Everything happens in cycles. We are coming to the end of a number of important cycles. Earth changes are a result of the changing energies on a number of levels.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Certainly.. People are paying the dividends on their years of abuse of the earth. It's not going to get better either. Man shall weep asking, "What have we done to deserve such a curse from this beast that we call nature?"

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The earth doesn't have to get angry to cleanse itself of us, we don't get angry with the 'flu do we, we just wipe our system of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am thinking that this is the Reason, old thread of mine that explains the 2012 doomsday theory and maximum sun emmisions the article states how Earth is floating into a proton belt which could in fact be the reason why our weather is oh so dangerous!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The recent earthquake in china,the cyclone in Mynmar and US only go on to prove my theory further.

top topics

join