It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Secret FEMA program to use Pastor / Clergy for control

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just came across this report...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Has anyone here asked their church if they are familiar or participating with this program ?

I personally went to my wife's church this past weekend (i dont normally attend accept on holidays). In the middle of services I stood up and interrupted to ask my question.

I stated "im sorry to interrupt Father but this is important. I just learned of a secret FEMA program to use clergy to influence its members using Romans 13 to make us obey the goverment. The plan was to use the clergy to help FEMA round up people to relocation centers once Martial Law is implemented. I would like to know if this church is participating in such a program."

The answer I got was this isnt the time or place to ask questions. A few others spoke up and said they'd like to know the answer too. Again the Father said any questions should be asked after services.

I didnt get a chance to ask the question as the Father left after services concluded. I have since called 4 times over 2 weeks leaving messages asking the question.

I have received no response.

I must say I am stunned. For anyone looking for evidence at all of a plot for a takeover and suspension of the Consitution, this is your proof.




posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Are you a guy? Are you a big guy?

Do you often interrupt services to ask questions? It seems an unorthodox thing to do.

Mabe you freaked him out and he's scared of you now.



posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
what will the pretense be? Worshiping on sunday? Not down with the new godhead? How will that one be spun?

Sidenote. We have a church come to my job on sundays and last week they were giving out covenants for their members to sign. Sounds ehhh...

Some hi-lites to point out.

"I undertand the importance of submission to church leadership and will be dilligent to preserve unity and peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3; Hebrews 13:7,17)...

"I covenant to live out my realationship with Christ by regular participation in corporate worship services. ministry, and insofar as it is possible at least one spmall group or class at ******* ( no need to share the name of the church)"...

"I covenant to manage properly the resources God has given me, including my body, natural talents,spiritual gifts, time, finances and posessions, in order to build up the church, both locally @ ******** and universally".

"I covenant to suppor the ministry of Shoreline financially through regular, sacrificial, and cheerful giving. "

"I covenant to pray for the leaders of ******** and submit to their leadership as they faithfully submit to Christ."

"I covenant to be self diciplined, to follow biblical procedures of church discipline regarding my brothers and sisters in Christ, and submit myself to church discipline if the need should ever arise (Matt. 18:15-17, Galatians 6:1-5)"



The rest of the contract is interesting, but those are some of the things they mention. I wouldn't sign that thing, that's for sure...



posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Are you a guy? Are you a big guy?

Do you often interrupt services to ask questions? It seems an unorthodox thing to do.

Mabe you freaked him out and he's scared of you now.


maybe so, but sounds like somebody's ducking. I'm sure he's not the only person interested in an answer...



posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's possible you scared him you know, that thing doesn't usually happen during church. I dont' really go to church now, but I've gone enough to know that thing doesn't usually happen. He might really have no idea what you are talking about, or he might know and just can't answer you. You should continue to go and get more support from the congregation that way he has to answer.



posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If there was nothing to hide he could very easily have said "No thats preposterous" and dropped the subject. But eluding the subject completely makes it seem like they have something to hide.



posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
the economy may be about to fall into the toilet and get flushed repeatedly

the churches have more power and authority than most realize, even to this day

with that being said, i'm surprised the poster really stated this question during mass, i applaud your bluntness but i'm afraid you are barking up the wrong tree if you are looking for a truthful reply.

the church wields alot of inflluence because people going there are usually in a suggestive state

i mean when one is looking for hope, people will put aside an organization that molests 10,000 boys because they got no where else to go for hope, i mean if you can't have the church what can you have?

but still this doesn't mean that the gov't is telling the churches anything but i take this possibility a bit more serious due to the current state of affairs. reduce civil unrest and follow gov't. ummmkaayyy

nothing to see back behind the alter? ummkay
your son is safe being an alter boy ummkay
listen to the gov't and people whom manage crisis's ummkay
katrina was a warm up they got it down now ummkayy
this is all talked about in the bible ummkkaaay
jesus is coming, he will save you umkkay
do what we tell you and you wil be safe ummkay
priests are not encouraged to be married because when they die the church now gets the money wait that part i actually believe father (and yes there a million good priests out there) but the amount of bad apples (and near the top is distrurbing)

well does anyone hear have family members that go to church, maybe we should ask them

[edit on 27-7-2007 by cpdaman]



posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is an update to this story...

www.infowars.com...

I printed out this story and plan on handing them out prior to next sunday's services



posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Many Christians will be swayed by the machine, but not all. Death to tyranny.



posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I posted this same story yesterday. Had I known there was one already established, I would have just contributed to this one.

I found this particularly disturbing. The article just reinforces the fact that the church is tied in with the power and that they will use the kind face and soft words of comfort as they lead you into camps.

You have to ask yourself about these camps, as I'm sure that your stay and accomodations will be slightly less than what you'd find at a Marriott. History has shown us camps like Manzanar, Auschwitz, etc. They were obviously not the KOA. I guarantee that these camps are secluded, miles from anything you'd recognize as civilization, and most likely underground. Construction of such a facility above ground would be obvious.



posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm interested to know what denomination of church this was that you interrupted to ask this question. I find it very strange that he didn't just say no that rediculous, thank you for attending the church and later send the deacons to talk with you. Very interesting.



posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
I'm interested to know what denomination of church this was that you interrupted to ask this question. I find it very strange that he didn't just say no that rediculous, thank you for attending the church and later send the deacons to talk with you. Very interesting.


Catholic



posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I just came across this report...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Has anyone here asked their church if they are familiar or participating with this program ?

I personally went to my wife's church this past weekend (i dont normally attend accept on holidays). In the middle of services I stood up and interrupted to ask my question.

I stated "im sorry to interrupt Father but this is important. I just learned of a secret FEMA program to use clergy to influence its members using Romans 13 to make us obey the goverment. The plan was to use the clergy to help FEMA round up people to relocation centers once Martial Law is implemented. I would like to know if this church is participating in such a program."

The answer I got was this isnt the time or place to ask questions. A few others spoke up and said they'd like to know the answer too. Again the Father said any questions should be asked after services.

I didnt get a chance to ask the question as the Father left after services concluded. I have since called 4 times over 2 weeks leaving messages asking the question.

I have received no response.

I must say I am stunned. For anyone looking for evidence at all of a plot for a takeover and suspension of the Consitution, this is your proof.


they are select churches and select pastors. this is not a widespread thing



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join