It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all the Drones go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So heres what I know:

A bunch of people were seeing these drone things around the big basin area right?

And then this mysterious Isaac releases a possible explination on what the drones are from the CARET project...

But didnt Isaac release this info because more and more of these crafts were being spotted?

And didnt the civilians who took the photos say they saw it like the day before so kept going back until they saw it again?

I was really excited about all this stuff... but now a little over a month has passed, and i still dont see any new photos or information.

Im just saying, if these drones are making their appearances more and more frequently, wouldnt we see or hear about more of these drones? and wouldnt there be UFO fanatics camping around these areas? and if they are i dont think the drones would be scared away b/c Isaac made it clear that the drones are not intentionally making themselves vissible... SO where have all the drones gone?

SO, this thread is basically to see if ANYONE knows or has any new material on the droned... or should i write this very promising ET experience a hoax?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well you can thank me for the disappearance of all the drone craft. took my old Louisville slugger and went a hunting. Man those things don't hold up well to getting batted around.

Especially that egg whisk that was glued to the bottom. That thing breaks off real easily. surprised how easily they fell apart.

Interestingly though I do think I met an MIB when I was wailing on one of the drones. I was whacking this downed drone. usually takes one decent swing to do that. you know just bashing it over and over with the bat babbling to my self about how they aren't going to take me alive etc... when some "dude" came out of the woods suddenly and was screaming in this hi pitched voice.

the guy had lots of acne and seemed to be only about 25. He was wearing a "worlds biggest dungeons and dragons fan" T-shirt in black. On the back it said "TremendaCon '07." I think thats the cover orginazation or group that he worked for. The acne could have been makeup to hide his identity. He talked a bunch of nonsense and gleeked a lot (sprayed spiddle while talking)_ Then another high pitched voice came out of the woods screaming for the MIB to get back inside this instant, which he responded to an obeyed. he walked back into the woods.

I believe that there is a small town past the thicket. Off in the distance after he disappeared into the woods I could here a conversation between him and the other voice. something about it being the last time he freeze framed the TV screen while watching footage of Jerry Ryan. And to get the saliva marks off the screen too. Something like that. It was hard to tell. the pitch of the voices were rising quickly to an almost inaudible pitch and besides I was still buisy mashing up the random bits of the drones scattered around me. stomping on them and stuff.

I knew that something strange and weird was going on with these Drones and so I left the area immediately. But I think I got all of the drones. and maybe even disrupted their "source."

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well they all went to Cybertron or went to Halo 3 Universe...LOL...hehehe

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
nope I took out their invasion fleet. at least here in California. DOn't know what my brethern are doing in other parts of the country to combat this serious problem.

Speaking of a problem. THe doctor says that I have some sort of unknown infection due to whatever was in the MIB's gleek. Bastards! They are trying to eliminate me so that I don't interrupt their operation any further...with biological weaponry.

Well tough luck MIBs and Drones. You can't infect my bat and she's still swinging away...for America!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Perhaps for w/e reason they were here..well assuming they are real they could be finished with there business.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
whatever drug your on BASSPLYR ... let me know...

Thanks for the heads up though!

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The most probable explation to me, by far, is that the Isaac "disclosure" was the big finale to a hoax. It has basically the exact structure of fiction, and this was the conclusion. I just don't buy it that a "real life" situation would have quite such an elegant and reliable story arc, especially when no new stuff seems to surface after the release of the part that obviously took the hoaxers the longest to do.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd mail you some but Drugs are bad and illegal. but seriously it really happened. Everything I posted happened.

The Intergalactic interspecies sport of Dronenata (pronounced like it's derivitave game Pinata) continues. Thank the pleidians for bringing the pinatas...I mean drones to our planet free of charge. I heard the alpha cintaurans had to pay through the nose for their dronenatas, but you know how the pleidians have always favored us humans.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
BASSPLYR... i will buy your autobiography when it comes out

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How'd you know I was writing a book?!? Seriously I should. "Dronenata! How one man saved the human species from termination"

you know what. I'm even going to have a section in the back. You know how like some books will have personal cooking recipes in the back. Well mine will have different rules for playing the game Dronenata. How to attract the drones. hint. develop a real strong southern draw, and walk around the forest with no shoes during the twilight hours scratching your head calling out for darrel or the other brother darrel. either one will do.

The best ways to smack a drone with a pinata stick. or bat for the more manly. Cricket stick if your from the UK and um....just a stick if your from the congo or the amazon or something. in fact improvise! rocks work good. I recommend slightly smaller than palm sized rocks. they travel faster. Also steel toed boots are excellent for playing kick the drone. or the little aliens that pop out of the stargate in the middle of the drones. Hit them like your playing a game of softball or t-ball. get the kids involved. Dronenata is not only an inter species galactically loved sport, but open to players of all ages!

Now stop complaining about these drones. they are a gift from the pliedians! like handing out a bunch of soccer balls when you visit some poor and destitute village on your peace corp tour. except thats how they see us. I guess it's all the sports broadcasting we put out there. They think it's the best and probably their last hope to interact and make contact with the human race. Be glad these drones are fee. remember how they treated the poor alpha centaurians! they actually charged them for the drones, and the centaurians have it way worse than us. Galactic racisim at it's worst! thats what this whole drone thing really is about. Damn you plieadians.

How do i know all this you ask? Billy Meier told me so.

also my autobiography will be out in the spring. I'll be holding pre sale tickets for the book. so order now!

top topics

join