It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Youth Camp Teaches 'Evils' Of USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thousands of Pro-Putin youth activists have been attending a summer camp in Central Russia. The movement is called NASHI - which means "Ours". Sky's Alex Rossi reports on the camp that wants to change the world order and make Russia great again.

This is right out of a nazi youth camp. Putin has got those kids going for him in a big way.

skynews video

They say in the video its a shame that putin cannot go another term, mark this against bush, and his opinion polls results of something like 12%.

Russia for me is doing some things really in the right way, what do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes, you are quite right.

Also, keep in mind the fact that one of Putin's advisers is the founder of "Eurasia", the youth movement.

"Eurasia" propagandizes extreme imperializm and nationalizm... So...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Do you know anyone that has been in these camps, aree they all about nationalism?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Descendent
Yes, you are quite right.

Also, keep in mind the fact that one of Putin's advisers is the founder of "Eurasia", the youth movement.

"Eurasia" propagandizes extreme imperializm and nationalizm... So...

Sounds to me like a clone of the Hitler Youth ... looks like Russia is aiming to be the Nazi Germany wannabe of our times.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
NASHI! I haven't read the first post correctly =)

Officialy the ideology of "Nashi" contains anti-fascism. Also it's followers look rather harmless.
The camps mentioned by you are believed to be tourist camps...

But who knows... May be it's a conspiracy.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Descendent]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sounds fair enough, not like Russia wasn't demonised to the American youth when they were communist, just in more subtle ways, look at the movies from 70's 80's. What's the difference?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Sounds to me like a clone of the Hitler Youth ... looks like Russia is aiming to be the Nazi Germany wannabe of our times.

No i don't think that comes across. The camps are just there to create a sense of pride in russian nationalism. Russia seems intent on stopping nato from going further east.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've always wonder in the video games you play today (black, splinter cells, metal gear, etc.) all the bad guys in those are russian. In russia are all the bad guys americans?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzekeall the bad guys in those are russian.

Yes, and it' is funny -)

Originally posted by racerzeke
In russia are all the bad guys americans?

No, all the bad guys are estonians now

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by ChrisF231

No i don't think that comes across. The camps are just there to create a sense of pride in russian nationalism. Russia seems intent on stopping nato from going further east.

But if Bush created similar camps it would be perfectly fine as well?

[edit on 29-7-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't believe in Putin's patriotism. He can do everything he want, but i'm sure that he doesn't care about nation's safety and our future.

Maybe i am wrong... I hope that i am wrong, but i have reasons to think so.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I don't believe in Putin's patriotism. He can do everything he want, but i'm sure that he doesn't care about nation's safety and our future.

Being in russia, do you think you are free to speak, and do what ever on the internet, i.e say what ever here.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

irregardless of what kind of person your leader may or may not be, including leaders of the past...russians' national pride and history speaks volumes throughout russia's history.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Being in russia, do you think you are free to speak, and do what ever on the internet, i.e say what ever here.
Yes, we are free to discuss internal and foreign policy and to express negative opinions.
Unless someone starts to threaten safety of the state and insult russian people as a nation (i mean xenofobia). It's punishable.

FDS

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

yes

Do you know anyone that has been in these camps, aree they all about nationalism?

they are about patriotism. Nationalism and patriotism are not the same thing

Originally posted by racerzeke
I've always wonder in the video games you play today (black, splinter cells, metal gear, etc.) all the bad guys in those are russian. In russia are all the bad guys americans?

most video games in Russia are same as in US

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So in Russia the bad guys are themselves and they play as americans?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So in Russia the bad guys are themselves and they play as americans?

Ha-ha, it's a very nice joke =/

they are about patriotism. Nationalism and patriotism are not the same thing

Yes, but a border between them can easily be destroyed...
Привет?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I respect Russia ... you kinda remind me of a pre-WWII america (from what I have studied).

Nothing wrong with true patriotism ... nationalism (Fuhror Bushism) is where you cross the line from defending what you believe in and following a dictator.

There may be a time where we depend on you for our independence on this side of the northern hemisphere. Please help us defend ourselves if that time comes.

I thought most games were against the Germans, not the Russians? Remember, without Russia, WW II would not have ended so soon. It was a group effort.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ive always had alot of interest in russia and the history, maybe because of the cold war propaganda i grew up with in the 80's. for alot of westerners churchill's quote holds true "russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". i plan on visiting there one day.

FDS

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Привет?

Привет...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join