It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone mast allergy 'in the mind'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Mobile phone masts are not responsible for the symptoms of ill health some blame them for, a major UK study says.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You gotta be kidding me!!

Of course smoking wasn't harmful in the good old days either so I guess we have nothing to worry about for a few more years.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just something else for people to sue some company about or claim as a handicap for monthly disability claims.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I believe it's strictly psychosomatic.

Has anyone done a double blind test on these people to see if they can actually tell if a transmitter's on or off? Should be easy as pie to find out.

edit: The experiment cited in the article is interesting - they should do a larger and better organized test but I'm pretty sure you'll see the same thing. It would be interesting.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I really wouldn't know if telphonetransmitters cause serious illnesses. But I do know some people tend to be more sensitive to the magnetic fields of radio(telephone)waves than others. It's like some people have a part of their brain responding to it causing several effects. But like I said.. I honestly wouldn't know if it causes any long term effects or anything. Although it wouldn't seem very healthy to me to be exposed to any kind of hightend magnetic field for a longer period of time.

Juliet

top topics

join