It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Fox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't think that explanation was required, I do have the game.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

then you wouldnt have given the first reply

i am seriously bored so appologies if i went over the top

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think the game may have taken some of the names and incorporated it in it with some changes ofcourse, I.E. Grey Fox became Fox Hound and visa versa but that is speculative at best.

But Grey Fox is a real unit...and remember 'dead cell'? there IS actually a RED Cell...another funny thing Hideo Kojima put in there.

I heard Grey Fox is similar to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six...another creator of a stealth action game....

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Grey fox!!! wheeeew. I thought you were talking about the super secret sf group called Grey Sock. i've talked about them before on other SF threads here at ats. What ever you do don't ever say their name over the phone or you'll have lot's of strange men dressed in black hanging around your home.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
MGS? The Gray Fox is the name given to the leader of the Thieves Guild for the past 300 years. Who ever wears the Gray Cowl has his named wiped from history and can never share his identity. I should know, i was/am him.

Thats Oblivion in case you didnt know.

But for real, i should look into this. Never heard of them before.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Grey Fox, was the partner of Solid Snake back in the first Metal Gear for the NES, where Fox was lost in the jungle of Zanzibar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join