It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoia Will End Our Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've been involved since 2002. Since then I have opened the eyes of approximately 30-40 people to different extents.

The question is what will YOU do to open the eyes of people.

I'm posting this as yet again another last resort as events pick up in my own personal life. The time for people to know is now. We all know this so if you have the balls, drop a few comments here and there. It wont hurt. Jumping on the anti-war bandwagon probably isn't the way to go.

People must concentrate on secrecy. As citizens of our respective countries we are entitled to information, whether certain people like it or not.

Remember the government is not above you.

They work FOR you.

Put some effort in an do something.

Spread certain details, or forever continue pathetic internet posts for armchair freedom.

This board will NOT spread information. It is what you do in your own backyard that counts.

We've had enough of Lear, enough Reptilians etc.

Open some eyes if you want a future.

If any of you have any guts you will bring up some serious issues in detail like I have been doing for far too long. Its amazing what you can show someone with the correct data.

We are coming to a point where we cannot allow ourselves to # AROUND. Grow some balls and let EVERYONE know how you feel.

PS. The OH, BUSH BOMBED THE US threads are making me very angry. You stupid #s just cant belive it happened to your oh so beautiful country. PPFFFFT.

There are many a (soldier with 10+ SAS years) contractee doing hard time over there. Give the boys on the ground a break and concentrate on who sends them there. I may get raided for this, but the truth is that a LOT of those contractees are doing their job and then making sure H (if you dont know what that is then....) isn't coming back with our dead. The problem is that my knowledge comes from reality, not paranoia.

Then again, this kinda mob likes to hear the extremes doesnt it.

Opening dry, sandy, stinkfest coffins doesn't appeal to me. Especially when I might be finding the latest batch of smack concealed in a torso.

This is the reality of at least some of the contractors. I will say again, I may be raided, but I know this to be the truth. Look at the poppy fields pre and post war Afghanistan....

No offence, but it is very easy to see a lot of information on the internet is completely off base. Not even close.

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong on the poppy field concept - but then again my information comes first hand. Fact is- its true. Heroin has gone ape since Afghanistan and what I describe is not uncommon. I'm not saying names or companies, or big corporations, but it does happen.

Everyone has alterior motives. I will regret posting this, but its done now.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
what are you talking specifically about? Herion and opium trade and the connection to the US government? 9/11 and the connection to the US government? Santa and the toothfairy connection to the US government?

Come on man, all you did was rant and throw a few loose connections in to boot. What did you open 30-40 peoples eyes up to? Why dont you show us sleeping sheep people some "concrete evidence" of whatever your talking?

Edit to add: I see you've edited your post to include more on the current increase in Herion and Opium in Afganistan. Maybe you should do a bit of history reading into the Afgan conflict in the 70's. You might see that production increased after the mujahadeen (US sponsored power) took power aswell as an increase in international trafficking, especially to the US.

Its not a hidden fact that black ops organizations like the CIA are involved in international drug trafficking, infact millions of people know about it already. Thats what the Contra wars were all about, same as the Golden Triangle. Its all well documented.

This site is full of theads detailing such cases, i suggest you use the search funtion.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
In terms of heroin I'm taling the ENTIRE western world, which I'm sure at least a few people will be able to back up. The US government is not responsible for everything believe it or not.

My knowledge comes from somewhere I cannot source. I'm sorry but x-SAS and private security will have my arse. Its just what I know.

You can call BS if you like... Lets just say I've met a few people that probably regret meeting me as of this post.

Its all the same with you guys I know. What you need to realise is that you will never learn the names of such people. They melt away into history. I cant and will not go any further as I would be damaging the reputation of some true heroes.

CIA etc etc is not anything new to me man. I've been on a long search for a long time. The US is not the centre of the world. The drug trade IMO is not controlled by any intel agency. Maybe a certain few help such efforts but I doubt it very strongly.

If you want to refer me to the search function, which I havent really used since this website began and I was here for but didn't join then fine, but I'm speaking from first hand experience and nothing else. So I suggest you shut the # up and begin to think for yourself.

ATS - Deny Ignorance (MY ANUS)

This place is going down hill faster than Jill.

Couldn't give a rats arse about the US.
It affects us, whatever happens.

PS. Details are all I'm gonna give ya right there, I have 100% respect for the boys who fight tooth and nail for our country.

If you mods are gonna penalise me for this post, do me a favour and delete my account too seeing as I cant find a way to do it myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
seenitall, your posts are refreshing, like a cool breeze blowing away the stench of ego-stroking psuedo-rebels on ATS who think that chanting Deny Ignorance to themselves as they type is some way of making them enlightened.

But I digress

Please expand on your thoughts, and discuss what you have to discuss. And in response to the question, I am quite active in my attempts to opening people's eyes. Of course, some people I have more success with than others, but humans are individuals, even if many of us act like clones, so results vary wildly.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
In terms of heroin I'm taling the ENTIRE western world, which I'm sure at least a few people will be able to back up. The US government is not responsible for everything believe it or not.

No, they certainly arent responsible for everything, but they sure do pursue policies that are the most damaging to the ecology of the world and the lives of the its citizens.

My knowledge comes from somewhere I cannot source. I'm sorry but x-SAS and private security will have my arse. Its just what I know.

You can call BS if you like... Lets just say I've met a few people that probably regret meeting me as of this post.

So, you post here, with full knowledge that you may be putting others and yourself in danger? Ya, I am going to call BS on this. You have an Ip address associated with your posts, im sure its not hard to track for an x-SAS agent.

Its all the same with you guys I know. What you need to realise is that you will never learn the names of such people. They melt away into history. I cant and will not go any further as I would be damaging the reputation of some true heroes.

thats fine, but you said you have concrete evidence (before you edited your post), or rather you can find such evidence on the net. But you offer none to us, you also offer no real point or direction to your post..

CIA etc etc is not anything new to me man. I've been on a long search for a long time. The US is not the centre of the world. The drug trade IMO is not controlled by any intel agency. Maybe a certain few help such efforts but I doubt it very strongly.

Then more reading is required from you. For example the Golden Triangle, the Contra Wars, the CIA support of Manuel Norieaga.

If you want to refer me to the search function, which I havent really used since this website began and I was here for but didn't join then fine, but I'm speaking from first hand experience and nothing else.So I suggest you shut the # up and begin to think for yourself.

Mods have been notified of the bolded statement. Courtesy is mandatory at ATS. I have no problem with having a civil conversation with you, but lets keep it just that, civil.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
LOL

Funny funny funny when people make connections to the US gov FOR you when it wasn't even close to the intention.

Oh hail the yanks. Personally I wouldn't... anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The thing is that I am putting myself in danger.... Basically I could get raided tomorrow. I told you that.

Its first hand info, so it wont go far but I'm gonna go down for it but if I do I dont really care. I've only put 3 people in danger including myself which I no longer care.

I said first hand information, which includes no solid proof which I have repeated more than once if you learned how to read.

I want to keep it civil, I just thought people would appreciate the information especially considering my critical opinions of certain previous statements.

Most likely nothing will happen, but I know what I have said to be true, take it or leave it, along with my IP adress.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Who said I was a US citizen? I Certainly didnt say it anywhere in this thread or others. Another assumption on your part. Is it that you choose not to actually discuss what you came here to post, or is it that you just want to stir the nest?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Spitey, I don't know what to say.

I'm sorry guys if people think I am trying to stir the pot. Fact of the matter is I know for a fact that private contractors are doing at least something right. I know this 100% fact. I don't have proof. I wouldn't want to have any. Australia has enough underground as it is.

I never meant to say you were a US citizen. My opinions have nothing to do with the US in the slightest. You were the one that brought that up.

Lets just say I was staying at the wrong house when the NK nuke went off. This WILL raise flags guys. I know my # but I'm loyal to my country and I'm strongly against people who believe their own special forces and intel ops have caused certain terrorists attacks.

I could not give a flying # if people track my IP.Mainly because I know its already being done.

This post never had anything to do with the US. I'm just trying to say that a lot of the boys out there doin the hard yards are doing a good job, and not trying to enslave you like many people wrongly believe these days.

DENY IGNORANCE does not mean that you disbelieve everything you read. Unfortunately people see this as a sign to go against anything they're told. To me its like old-school punk. It seems to be the in thing. To truly deny ignorance means to read, talk about, analyse, listen and think for yourself. You cant get this just on the net. I may not have that many posts (which people seem to accept as credibility) but I have been around for way too long - years too long. This comminity needs to wake up to realities rather than blaming the government for everything under the sun.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I said first hand information, which includes no solid proof which I have repeated more than once if you learned how to read.

I want to keep it civil, I just thought people would appreciate the information especially considering my critical opinions of certain previous statements.

Most likely nothing will happen, but I know what I have said to be true, take it or leave it, along with my IP adress.

You know, i want to believe that you want to keep it civil, but when you include lines like the bolded, and the previous statement you made to me ("shut the blank up") I find it really hard to believe.

People may appreciate the information you have, so long as you keep it civil. Others may find what you say interesting, but require sources to back up what you've said. And others still, will just chew and swallow whatever you say without a critical thought.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Spitey, I don't know what to say.

If you want to abbreviate my name, ISO will do. Spitey seems to me as an attempt to trivialize me.

I never meant to say you were a US citizen. My opinions have nothing to do with the US in the slightest. You were the one that brought that up.

Ok sorry for the misread.

Lets just say I was staying at the wrong house when the NK nuke went off. This WILL raise flags guys.

I have no idea what your talking about, can you elaborate?

I'm strongly against people who believe their own special forces and intel ops have caused certain terrorists attacks.

So is it also your belief that black ops agencies have not run terrorist attacks in other countries, or just in their own backyards?

This post never had anything to do with the US. I'm just trying to say that a lot of the boys out there doin the hard yards are doing a good job, and not trying to enslave you like many people wrongly believe these days.

I see, and your basing this on your confirmed facts? Personally i dont ascribe to the NWO theories. But i do believe Corporate finance wants all citizens of the earth on their knee's.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't think you understand....

I cannot source anything.

I'm just trying to put across the message that the government is doing GOOD things for us. You wanna check my IP etc like you threatened, fine, come talk to me.

You can take it or leave it. I love ATS but everyone is so anti-government these days it really gets to me. Everyone concentrates on the negatives and when someone such as myself knows that positive operations happen I would like to let people know.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't think you understand....

I cannot source anything.

No i understand, im not asking for sources anymore, im saying others will.

I'm just trying to put across the message that the government is doing GOOD things for us.

OK, i see. well what good have they done? Maybe you should start by naming which government your talking about specifically.

You wanna check my IP etc like you threatened, fine, come talk to me.

I never said i would check your IP. what i said was:

You have an Ip address associated with your posts, im sure its not hard to track for an x-SAS agent.

Thats hardly a threat.

You can take it or leave it. I love ATS but everyone is so anti-government these days it really gets to me. Everyone concentrates on the negatives and when someone such as myself knows that positive operations happen I would like to let people know.

Well without giving sources and names, what positive operations have gone on, who have they benefitted and in what way?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You aren't from Australia obviousuly thats what we do with names. We abreviate them for convenience. Come to one of our pubs you will see what I mean.

Look man I gotta go in a minute so I cant really elaborate but you do not live in Australia and we are not the kind of people who will sit here and take crap from anyone, whether it be the man down the street or the man in government.

I was simply trying to convey information for which I may get in a little trouble.

I can't elaborate on anything. To think that I could would be wrong. I'm no 'dog'. I just want to let some people know that the stuff people like alex jones try to trick them into is NOT happening in Australia.

You really dont understand mate, if I elaborate I am gonna get myself into some major #. Like I said - its first hand information. There aren't records. Theres no paperwork. I'm just trying to say that people in Australia shouldn't worry so much because their private security groups are extremely highly qualified, and decorated (yes, even with American medals). They are doing a very good job and should not be discriminated against. Again, I don't have some crappy document to prove it, it came from first hand information. Like I said take it or leave it. All I know is that our boys are doing some damn hard yards for a very good cause and all I see is people blaming these x-special ops for terrorist attacks which makes me extremely angry.

Get a grip and stop blaming the CIA and your government for the woes of the world because its the easy way out. Look at Zimbabwe at the moment....

Aussie mods can meet me if they like, but I aint gonna start throwing names around.

The one and only operation I have mentioned was drug control, and yes it did and does happen.

TerranBlue - I appreciate your comments and I think we are of a similar mind. I cant really elaborate but I will say that there are a great many brave men who risk their lives for small duties to our country - namely drug control in this instance - not just to Australia, but anywhere in the world where they can be sold. To me, that earns top respect.

PS ISO - Do you realise you quoted yourself in a rebuttal against me? Whats the go with that?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Get a grip and stop blaming the CIA and your government for the woes of the world because its the easy way out. Look at Zimbabwe at the moment....

i place blame where blame is necessary.

I blame the CIA for their part in the Contra wars, I blame them for their part in the Golden Triangle, i blame them for their part in the RENAMO (mozambique) and Angola. I blame them for their parts in Nicaragua, Panama, Grenada, Chile, and Yugoslavia.

Thats just the shotlist. Wouldnt you say they have a lot to answer for? Trusting a clandestine organization has the best interests for you an yours in mind is a riskey manuver in my opinion.

Edit to add:

PS ISO - Do you realise you quoted yourself in a rebuttal against me? Whats the go with that?

yes i do, It wasnt necessarily for rebuttle, rather for clarification. That what i had said previously was not a threat, but an observation that if the SAS or any other agency was interested in you, it would be easy to track your movements through this site.

Edit to add:
Thanks for the corrected abrivation.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You quoted yourself and said that was hardly a threat. End of story.

This post has nothing to do with the CIA and their dealings.

All I'm trying to say is that the government is not the cause of all evil.

People WILL read this and know exactly who I am. Thing is, I couldn't give a frog's left tit.

Just because you THINK that governments are all evil doesn't mean they really act in such a manner.

People will know who I am and I wouldn't be surprised if I get payed a visit. I am a loyal Australian and will not give more than to say that our governments are not evil like most people assume these days.

I have complete respect for those intelligent and brave enough to do such things for the benefit of my country.

I've had an absolute gutful of people on this website bagging out those who risk their lives to defend our freedoms, however critical or long-term the coming situations become.

PS: They werent interested in me, but my comments may raise a few flags. Thing is, Í've said what I'm going to and thats it.

I never brought up or care for the US intelligence agencies. Such matters are handled by Australians where applicable.

If you want to argue, why dont you research East Timor and Australian and/or lack of American support. CNN.... gotta love it.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

We've had enough of Lear,

You make many good points here but I think you can get your thoughts across without so many inappropriate/unwelcome expletives.

I was one of the first immediately after 911 to suggest that the government attacked itself in order to provide an excuse to attack Afghanistan. The Taliban had (please select whichever story you believe):

(1) Been systematically destroying the poppy fields in accordance with the Koran (more likely)

(2) Been storing the drug crop to drive up the price (less likely)

But whichever you choose, that facts were that drugs were not flowing and as drugs account for approximately 80% of the worlds economy something had to be done. Since the use of the worlds largest and most effective air force was needed, an excuse had to be fabricated and that fabrication was called 911.

We attacked Afghanistan and the drugs started to flow. A few years later National Geographic reported a substantial increase in the flow of drugs from Afghanistan, the economy started to improve, and drug production, sales, distribution and use are currently at an all time high.

But Afghanistan was not the only reason that 911 was fabricated. The economy of the United States (and world for that matter) can not support itself with a peactime economy (see Report From Iron Mountain 1960's). A continuous war is the only event/product that can support the economy and those are the sad but true facts.

The U.S. ran out of enemies in Southeast Asia, Panama, Grenada and Kosovo so they had to invent an enemy.

That enemy was the "Arab/Moslem terroist". And the reason they used the Arab/Moslem terrorist was that 5 Billion Moslems would take a long time to get rid of. In other words a "Dream War without End." I won't bother to mention how we, in fact, created the Moslem Terrorists" ourselves, you can Goggle that yourself.

We continued on into Iraq with the fabricated WMD scam. In view of the infrastructure we are buiding in Iraq I wouldn't imagine we are planning to leave anytime soon.

Iran is not Moslem so we had to fabricate another excuse to attack.
We fabricated that Iran is a nuclear threat.

All wars are fabricated. And all fabrications are required for the benefit of the economy. If you haven't figured that out then you clearly don't understand the problem and/or solution.

Drug production, transportation, distribution, sales and use are required to provide the money with which to pay for all of this.

If you want to know what you can do about all of this the answer is simple: pay your taxes and die like a man.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
John my apologies I dont mean to be a prick but honestly I don't agree with many of your theories. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the response greatly and am humbled by a man of you expertise but I must say once again that my initial post has absolutely nothing to do with the US or their intelligence agencies.

I just don't think that everyone conspires the way many people think they do. Australia is a great nation which I am proud to be a part of, and I know for a fact that anti-drug measures have been taken on strongly in the past by private security firms.

Personally I didn't think you would even bother to read this John and I am sorry I used your name the way I did. Like I say though, I think we differ in opinions.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You quoted yourself and said that was hardly a threat. End of story.

I think you should go back and re-read everything i said pertaining to your IP address. I will attempt to clarify below.

I said:

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
So, you post here, with full knowledge that you may be putting others and yourself in danger? Ya, I am going to call BS on this. You have an Ip address associated with your posts, im sure its not hard to track for an x-SAS agent.

Meaning, if you have full knowledge that the things you post here can be tracked by SAS and will be used against you, why do you post? There was no threat on my part, just an observation.

This post has nothing to do with the CIA and their dealings.

Maybe not, but as you said

Once again, i was clarifying that i dont blame the CIA or any government for ALL the worlds problems, but i do blame them for the ones they had a direct part in.

All I'm trying to say is that the government is not the cause of all evil.

What government are you speaking specifically about? you really need to make this clear.
No, not the cause of ALL evil, but certainly a contributing factor.

Just because you THINK that governments are all evil doesn't mean they really act in such a manner.

Again, which governments are you talking about? You assume a lot in this line. I dont think all governments are the cause of all evil, certain ones certainly do not clear the waters, but others act with the best interests of their citizens in mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
1) I'm talking about western based governments. I may have left out the plural form unintentionally.

2) As for the American intel agency comment, point taken. I was never trying to refer to overseas agencies in my initial posting. I prefer to stick with what I know 100%. My 'stop blaming' comment was an effort to bring the post back to the topic. My apologies if I offended you and others but I would prefer not to comment too heavily on other countries. My point is that I know for a fact that anti drug operations have occured and probably still do.

3) As for knowing my IP. Yes it is known. Yes, it is very easy to know who I am. Frogs left is Aussie slang. Thing is, I would rather say something than not.

Frogs left tit is like saying the mean old S word.

I just don't care about saying things that I know to be positive.

Also: I do not think we know enough to judge what is right and what is wrong at this stage when it comes to certain decisions.

Thing is that people seem to jump on the evil government(US)/s(western) bandwagon without even thinking for themselves these days. When I began frequenting such websites there was at least some debate. 'Some' posts lately have been so completely anti-establishment that they are not even worth reading.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join