It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global NWO Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Orthodox Jews to Protest Israeli Police Brutality

Brooklyn, New York July 23, 2007

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
The Central Rabbinical Congress of U.S.A and Canada has called for a mass demonstration on Tuesday, July 24th at 2:30 PM in front of the consulate of the State of Israel at 800 2nd Ave, New York, to protest the brutal behavior of the Israeli police against religious Jewry in the State of Israel, as well as their legal system's discrimination against religious Jewry.

A CALL TO ACTION BY THE ALLIANCE FOR A JUST AND LASTING PEACE IN THE PHILIPPINES (AJLPP):

JOIN JULY 23 AJLPP PROTEST ACTION/VIGIL
AGAINST MARTIAL RULE IN THE PHILIPPINES

Monday, July 23, 2007 at 6:30 PM
Philippine Consulate General
3600 Wilshire Blvd. (Corner Kingsley St)
Los Angeles, CA 90010

NO TO US-GMA MARTIAL RULE! STOP POLITICAL KILLINGS IN THE PHILIPPINES,
RESUME PEACE TALKS NOW

SUPPORT FILIPINO PEOPLE’S STRUGGLE AGAINST RISING FASCISM

Thailand: Crackdown Expected After Violent Protest
July 23, 2007 19 23 GMT

More than 100 people were injured July 22 at an anti-government protest in Bangkok, Thailand, when demonstrators began throwing bottles and other objects at security forces. The protest, sponsored by the United Front of Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), drew about 5,000 demonstrators

www.democracynow.org.../07/23/141236

24 hour-vigil against the war Mon, July 23 - Tuesday July 24

Anti-war activists will hold a 24-hour Vigil and Rally for Peace at the office of Minnesota Senator Norm Coleman starting Monday, July 23. The event will begin at 10 a.m. on Monday at the office located near the intersection of Hwy 280 and University Avenue in St. Paul.

A statement issued by organizers says, “This 24-hour-vigil is intended to send a message to the entire Minnesota Congressional delegation that the people of Minnesota want an end to the U.S. war in Iraq.

www.nwotruth.com...
Thursday, July 19, 2007

Protesters believe as many as 10,000 people could assemble in Quebec to demonstrate against the third summit meeting of the Security and Prosperity Partnership, the trilateral group some critics see as a stepping stone to a “North America Community.”

July 21, 2007
Russian Anti-Nuclear Activist Beaten To Death

A Russian environmentalist was beaten to death on Saturday while protesting outside a nuclear waste processing plant in Siberia. 15 people carrying bats and sticks entered the tent camp early on Saturday and began beating protesters.

July 22, 2007

U.S. Air Strike Kills 18 Iraqi Civilians

1,000 Iraqis rallied in Husseiniya to protest the killings.

Associated Press
Last updated: 7:13 p.m., Monday, July 23, 2007

WASHINGTON -- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested (along with 45 supporters) Monday at the Capitol for disorderly conduct, shortly after saying she would run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi over the California Democrat's refusal to try to impeach President Bush.

Can you spot the common corrupt enemy amongst uncommon friends?

Sorry about the lack of some links... all the stories check out.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Please, please, please keep this a long-running thread, with constantly updated news about protest developments!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Iraqi Resistance Message

We thank those who took to the streets to protest this war and globalism in general.

It is our duty as well as our right to fight back against the occupying force.

We had nothing to do with the events of 9/11.

The enemy is on the run they are in fear of a resistance movement they cannot see nor predict. We now choose when, where and how to strike.

This conflict is no longer a localized war. Nor can the world remain hostage to the never ending and regenerating fear that the American people suffer from.

We will disrupt and stop the flow of our stolen oil.

Have you watched...

"Iraq for Sale"
"Outfoxed"
"Money Masters"

turbulent waters out there...

Thousands in Pakistan Protest Assault on Red Mosque
By VOA News
13 July 2007

Some protesters called for jihad, praised Islamic fundamentalism, and said the militants killed during the eight-day siege of the Red Mosque were martyrs. Critics say at least 400 people, perhaps as many as a thousand, were killed and their bodies buried in unmarked graves.

Musharraf is a Puppet. Pakistan is a NWO base.

Frances Townsend: "President Musharraf has got over 80,000 Pakistani military troops there and working with us"

news.bbc.co.uk...

It was the events of 11 September 2001 that have become the defining feature of his presidency, leading to a dramatic change in Pakistan's relations with the rest of the world.

The man who had been shunned as a dictator by many in the West after his bloodless coup became, almost overnight, a pivotal player on the world stage as Washington realised it needed the cooperation of Pakistan in order to defeat the Taleban.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
America's money can buy a lot of "loyalty".

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The guerilla war is ongoing.

news.bbc.co.uk...
The bullet-riddled walls and roofs of the Red Mosque's interior tell the story of a fierce battle.

Much of the Red Mosque complex was badly damaged in the battle

For six months, the halls and rooms of Jamia Hafsa, a women's seminary inside the mosque, were home to a new breed of Islamic hardliners -
women clad from head to toe in black Islamic veils, and wielding batons and assault rifles.

The feds are soon to storm Ed's mosque. I wonder how many agents the militiamen will take out?

It seems there are more coalition losses than are being reported. Google video: shia resistance, islamic resistance, ied attack, Rashedeen, mujahideen, etc.

Who is tallying the green card security deaths?

Revolution is Action upon... Revelations
18:21 A mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying, "Thus with violence will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down, and will be found no more at all.

18:23 The light of a lamp will shine no more at all in you. The voice of the bridegroom and of the bride will be heard no more at all in you; for your merchants were the princes of the earth; for with your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

In the fields the bodies burning as the war machine keeps turning.

Politicians hide themselves away. They only started the war.
Why should they go out to fight? They leave that role to the poor.
Treating people just like pawns in chess. Wait until judgment day comes.

Satan sitting there... he's smiling. 'Watches those flames get higher and higher.

hoochymama posted on 15-7-2007 @ 05:10 PM

The Regime in the US is waiting for there next chance to use the Military Industrial Complex at there disposal to reap the Monetary benefits.

Paul Joseph Watson - Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration Paul Craig Roberts has gone further than ever before, warning that the Bush administration could be about to stage false flag events

news.bbc.co.uk...
Gunmen in Iraq wearing military uniforms have killed 29 people in a village in Diyala province north of Baghdad, security officials have said.

FULFORD
Among the victims are former Prime Ministers Tanaka, Take#a, Ohira and Obuchi. They were all murdered using a special drug that induces strokes.

They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy); Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico.

They will sabotage the U.S. economy.

I can say with certainty that China, Russia and India [300 years of east india company] are free. When Putin kicked out Nieslev and Bereshovsky and arrested Khordokovsky, he basically kicked the Rockefellers and Rothschilds out of Russia.

They want to provoke a conflict between Islam and the West so they can consolidate their control over the Muslim and Christian worlds before finishing world conquest by taking over China and India.

political fiction? or revelation?

www.latimes.com...
Abu Omar Baghdadi, the supposed leader of an Al Qaeda-affiliated group in Iraq, was declared nonexistent by U.S. military officials, who said he was a fictional character created to give an Iraqi face to a foreign-run terrorist organization.

news.bbc.co.uk...
the violence in Iraq has continued unabated

www.nytimes.com...
the Vatican Library, has closed [today, for 3 years...] There will be no exceptions.
Microchips have already been installed inside some valuable books

But what seems to worry Dr. Roggema and other scholars most is that “when Italians say three years, in reality it’s going to be much longer.”

Signs and Omens. The world is at war.

Kate Mucci out there tv #266
911 Ripple Effect

No recognizable wreckage in PA
Why do they refuse to address it?
Is there any evidence to support the official story?

obey conform consume

All the news that's fit to print.

The Vatican says it does not have a comparable option. “We can’t build a tower in the middle of the Vatican gardens and just move the books,”

I've watched Home Depots go up in 3 months and come back down in 5 years. How about you?

The Vatican library closes 2007, not to open again until 2010... possibly after the end of the mayan great cycle.

Books are going underground.

news.bbc.co.uk...
:::Russia expels four UK diplomats:::
:::UK expels four Russian diplomats:::

Alexander Litvinenko in hospital
Mr Litvinenko died in a London hospital in November 2006
The UK is to expel four Russian diplomats in response to Moscow's refusal to extradite the prime suspect in the murder of Alexander Litvinenko.

Announcing the tit-for-tat response, foreign ministry spokesman Mikhail Kamynin said Moscow would not apply for any UK visas for Russian officials.

unknown funk in the water these days
blue plastic tarp particles in the sand where ever you go
evils to bear fruit beyond description or understanding
nasty funk
concoctions of madness

www.nworeport.com...
A perceived serious potential of dissident American groups rising up against constituted authority has been clearly identified by counter-intelligence agencies..

US forces may conduct offensive operations to disrupt and destroy insurgent combat formations. These operations prevent the insurgents from attacking government-controlled areas.

Continuous PSYOP are mounted to counter the effects of insurgent propaganda.

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq

Do not dare put up a protest sign; or dare tell you support insurgency over occupation... else you may have:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

committed, pose a significant risk of committing, or to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, logistical, or technical support for, or goods or services

in support of acts of violence that have the purpose, or effect of threatening the peace or stability of Iraq or the Government of Iraq; or undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq or to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people.

WAR PROTEST IS ILLEGAL

I still say, "viva la resistance".

The US government is not working OF, BY, and FOR the US people.

has become:

The US government is working OF, BY, and FOR the corporate military industrial energy complex.

There has been a coup.

Kennedy, 9/11, Jeb/Florida/Election...

Hello... this is Nazi Germany. Reichstag is burning.

There would be more security in this nation if the government spent half of the money going to the DOD on the growing of organic food.

I suggest a seed catalog from burpee, guerney, or starke.

That will never happen though.

I think this is day six with no ATS login for me... not sure what thread this will go in... but I'm keeping a journal.

news.independent.co.uk...
You rip him out of bed in front of his wife. You put him up against the wall... Then you go into a room and you tear the room to shreds. You'll ask 'Do you have any weapons? Do you have any anti-US propaganda?'

"Sorry to disturb you. Have a nice evening".

And this baby looked at me... like asking me why. You know, 'Why do I have a bullet in my leg?'

14-year-old kid with an AK47, decides he's going to start shooting at this convoy. It was the most obscene thing you've ever seen. Every person got out and opened fire on this kid. Using the biggest weapons we could find, we ripped him to shreds

one soldier has got a spoon. He's reaching in to scoop out some of his brain, looking at the camera and smiling

I am going to try to go to sleep now... its 1:30 am, sorry if I got off on a quotable rant... it's been a week since I could log in.

Tantra.

I am,

Sri Oracle

join