It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

n.y.c. black helicoptors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i dont really know if i posted this in the right place,but i live in new york city and have been seeing alot of black helicoptors in the last few weeks and was wondering,if anyone else in the area had been seeing them

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Black Hawks on an antiterror training exercise, maybe? Their default color is black...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I live in Connecticut. Over the past month or so I have seen a huge increase in the amount of helicopters and military aircraft. I have never see this many before in this area in my life.

Usually the flight path over our house is NE at about 30000 Ft or SW at the same altitude. The Helicopters were usually at about 1000ft to 1500ft. I am estimating both because I did not have a laser range finder handy. I assume most of them are planes going in and out of Bradley International.

But for the last month I have see at least 40 helicopters, flying no more than 500Ft some as low as 20 or so FT off the tops of trees. Again I am estimating altitude.

I have see 10 or so fighter jets, maybe F-16's usually 2 at a time. once there were 3 of them.

I was in my back yard the other day Weed Whacking and a 747 flew SW over my house very low I would say 3500ft maybe lower, again, I really wish I was a better judge of altitude.

Then last Thursday, I was in my pool and a C-130 going East. It was huge, It was flying so low I would say it was about the same hight as the 747 but I really can't say all I know is I have never seen anything like it. It was low as hell and it freaked me out.

I don't know what has been going on. But like I said I have never seen anything like this in the area and I have lived in the same town for 23 years. I think something fishy is going on but it is hard to say what.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When I lived there 10 yrs ago my buddy and I would see them as well
we thought they might be using a landing pad on the hudson river. I do believe there was one near the museum intrepid.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sometimes I think Bush does stupid crap just to raise the general paranoia level.

Probably meaningless training exercises.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I live in NY as well and I have seen many black helicopters around lately as well. I see many circling over neighborhoods around here and at unusually low altitudes. I know they aren't police helicopters because I've seen our local police helicopters before and they are half blue, half white. My only guess is some type of training exercise maybe?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why don't you guys write city hall, maybe just maybe they'll be forthcoming and tell you what's going on...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't think asking city hall would help

I can remember there was a gov. building in Hoboken that was "not in use"
that was on the water front, I was asking about it cause when I went buy during the day there was no activity, but at night there would be minimum of 4 vans there.

I asked city hall about it. I told them I was working with a developer and he was looking for a good building to make into condos.

But City hall basically told me since there is no tax on the building they couldn't provide an answer "but off the record, don't even bother with it"

Point is I don't think the city will know what the military is up to. with exercises and such. It's probably a need to know basis.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i have been reading some of your replies and remembered some stuff ,right after the latest attempt at jfk[with the jet fuel] i had been seeing alot of jet exhaust in straight lines all across the sky like id never seen before except when i was little[from commercial airliners]and then i would be working in my yard and decide to take a break and lay down somewhere and after awhile i would see alot of fighter jets with 2 white streams of exhaust which my grandfather told me is exclusive to military aircraft but I'm not really sure about that because everything with an engine has to have exhaust plus,he likes to revert to ww2 when he was a tech sergeant in the aaf so i don't know about that but anyway these had to be military, commercial pressurized airliners would just not go that high i mean, these things looked to be a little larger than the tip of a ballpoint pen.also my house is diagonal to jfk so you tend to see planes come in for landings alot but never under 2000 ft I'm not that close but lately the planes have been coming in VERY low,not exaggerating some shingles have come off a neighbor's roof.i agree something very strange is going on.
-GTB

new topics

top topics

join