It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natl. Intel Director Worried About Terror Sleeper Cells in U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Natl. Intel Director Worried About Terror Sleeper Cells in U.S.

www.abcnews.go.com

McConnell says small numbers of al Qaeda operatives are in this country raising funds. But he said he knows of no al Qaeda cells in the country that are capable of launching a strike at this time.

"I worry that there are sleeper cells in the U.S.," McConnell said. "I do not know."

Michael Scheuer, who once ran the CIA's al Qaeda desk, says the Bush administration is not merely fear mongering.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My god ! What is this crap !

We know the terrorist are here and raising money but they can't attack us yet, but we don't know !

WHAT THE F DO YOU KNOW !

""The intelligence community is being very frank about what it knows so it doesn't get Shanghaied or blamed for something that wasn't its fault, as it did after 9/11," Scheuer said."

OHHH that's a good one. Spit in the face of everyone with an IQ above 15 !

This crap has gone WAY beyond belief.

1. We know the terrorist are here.
2. We don't know the terrorist are here.
3. The terrorist are on the way.
4. The terrorist are raising money here.
5. They terrorist can't bomb us (yet)

GO ARREST THESE PEOPLE !

But alas, it's all a carefully laid out fraud.

Get your duct tape ready people, someone set us up the bomb !

www.abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What can I say, is just our terror warning scheduled monthly threat or, is now weekly . . .

Can not live without them.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I use to not pay a penny of attention to this rubbish, but I think the situation is dire. Get the duct tape !

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Fearmongering at it's best.

"We know who....."

"We know where....."

"We know what....."

"We know how....."

"We've got no freaking idea!"

"Be scared." "Be vigilant." "Be afraid." "Be strong."

Would someone please make up their minds!!!! Like my mom used to tell my sister... "Piss or get off the pot."

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Michael Scheuer, who once ran the CIA's al Qaeda desk, says the Bush administration is not merely fear mongering.

There's the target right there.

This part of the interview directly pinpoints the audience this information is designated for.

Don't be angry about this, we're actually winning (we being the freedom loving citizens).
Think about it, why would someone so high in the chain of command need to put his head out to re-assure everyone that "The Bush administration is not merely fear mongering" unless that is what the general consensus is?

They know that we know. And they know they're not completely getting away with it.
That should put a smile on your face.

This translates to : The Bush administration IS in fact fear mongering, and we have to try to reassure the public that it's not.

Plus, add this to the already noted : We know who, what, where, when, and how... but we don't know at all.

It's a clear cut case. This is yet another piece of fear mongering...
if it weren't for it's obvious continuity issues, it would be almost artistic.

new topics

top topics

join