It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Worm UFO With Chemtrails" Youtube video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was just looking around on youtube and discovered this video of a UFO and possibly some chemtrails.

EDIT to fix video

[edit on 7/21/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When it comes to ufo'sand chemtrails IMO most here on AtS are still on the Contrail theory and in Denial, however, there are some that know.

I have asked people to observe this to waken them up but they have a mind set and you can't do much more then try and inform them.

Yes, there are ufo's photographed in and around chemtrails. I just don't know if they are observing or partaking.

I do hope people wake up because something major is happening above there heads. Deny Ignorance as they say.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Personally there was one day last week saturday to be exact at 19:30 when i saw around 5 cross shaped chemtrail's in different location's.

I also saw a cylinder shape UFO or what looked like a cylinder moving thru the sky.

I got the idea as soon as i saw these X shaped chemtrail's that X mark's the spot almost like a psychic feeling.

I have no evidence but i am just adding this as i feel it is worth adding.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
In the last half of the video when the camera zooms out you can see that the white "worm" object gets smaller at a slower rate then the contrails in the background, which means that the worm object is quite a bit lower in altitude.

Thus, I personally just think its bird.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
When it comes to ufo'sand chemtrails IMO most here on AtS are still on the Contrail theory and in Denial, however, there are some that know.

I have asked people to observe this to waken them up but they have a mind set and you can't do much more then try and inform them.

Yes, there are ufo's photographed in and around chemtrails. I just don't know if they are observing or partaking.

I do hope people wake up because something major is happening above there heads. Deny Ignorance as they say.

I usually try to convince people in real life... and it's not that hard because the next day is always ether REALLY foggy or just something is not right.... That always creeps people out.

A couple days ago there were a few trails right over my house and it was foggy, only where the trails were.. you could see clearly nearby but, everything under the odd clouds was this really dense fog.

If only it didn't smell like garbage, it would have been perfect. It was misty and a cool temperature in the fog.

I can't believe that i didn't notice this before my teacher brought in a newspaper article and explained what chemtrails were. After that went home and checked out youtube, it felt weird knowing this.

Chemtrails can't be good for us but, there kinda cool in a way.. I like taking pictures of them.

EDIT to quote the right person.

[edit on 7/22/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Cool vid OP ..

I'm glad somthing of this nature has cropped up .. i was on the bus home the other day, looking up into the sky .. i saw lots of trails from airplanes, some looked older than others.. but there was an airplane complete with spurting trails right up there travelling along .. the trails all of a sudden stopped and the plane carried on .. nothing (visible) coming out of it .. .. is that normal?? On Thursday 19th i saw trails in an arc.. more than one .. i took 1 picture on my mobile phone .. i can text this if need be ..

Kind regards ..

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
People are in denial about Chemtrails they will say it Contrails end of conversation.

What is the hardest for me to understand is these people will not take the time to observe.

top topics

join