It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reiki and seichem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thoughts on healing and scaning anyone?

And more importantly - do you feel this energy is channeled through just as the 'other' energies?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Too vague. Give some specifics, then we'll talk.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm talking about channeling energy to another, or yourself, to help relieve pain or symptoms or aid in healing.
The channel used for this energy - is it the same, anotherwords, if someone can channel energy, say to communicat on a spiritual level, or pick up on anothers thoughts or feelsing --- is that the same channel used for this healing?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ah, in that case, yes, I believe so. The energy used for all of these things is, in my opinion, the Force. By "tapping" into the Force's energy, and focusing clearly enough, these things all can be done via the same "channel".

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
Ah, in that case, yes, I believe so. The energy used for all of these things is, in my opinion, the Force. By "tapping" into the Force's energy, and focusing clearly enough, these things all can be done via the same "channel".

That's what I thought as well - same channel, just used differently...or shall I say, not used, but instead channeld off to another direction/purpose.

Angela

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I use Reiki and it feels as if a warm glow enters my sahasrara ( the chakragate on top of your head) and I feel it traveling through my body, to my hands and it's as if you are holding something very hot in your hands.
It feels great to do it on someone or on yourself, you will feel so rested if you do it to yourself, but if you do it to someone else you'll feel extremely tired.
If people want to learn how to do this I would advice to do it because you will get a whole new vision on life.
Abstractmind

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have the urge to go to sleep after a successful healing session...This stuff tires me out
. I have been practicing reiki for a few months now, however I am attuned in Gold Reiki now as well. This is of course faith healing so if you do not believe in the power in the first place, healing will almost never happen. I am not Buddhist persay, but I do agree with their ideas of chakras and the descriptions as abstractmind was referring to.

I have not been patient enough with myself while doing these healings. Have I been successful in my attempts or have they been half-assed? I know the energy is supposed to flow to whichever part needs the healing, but could attention span be a direct catalyst for the healing's failure (partial or total)? I'd like a response if anyone has a clue

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Check out this concept.

I think its amazing reading, i havent used it yet. They have a free 80 page class on the subject!!!

www.emofree.com

Wow. Its not Reiki, its better i believe. You can also help others, but first, you have to help yourself.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'll go look at that site (opening in new window now). lol

Boy, this is a post from yers ago!

It's neat to see how much you've learned by looking at your own posts from way back when.

And I usualy feel ready for a good long nap or full nights sleep after using Rieki too. Most of my clients do too. LOL

Angela

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Quack Quack....

Hmmm... spent two days reading it and i am not convinced. This is strange stuff

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Quack Quack....

Hmmm... spent two days reading it and i am not convinced. This is strange stuff

Are you talking about that link that was posted? I looked, skimmed a bit and closed that window. It looked like an advertisement so I stopped looking.

new topics

top topics

join