It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survive a "Police State", inspired by:~Old-line Republican warns~

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Still trying to find the most fitting thread for these links:

I just came across the following article . . . first heard of by me here at post

#1,816:

www.freerepublic.com...

But sourced here:

www.halturnershow.com...

It outlines in startlingly graphic terms a rather gestapo like USA. And it purports to be a highly classified doc sent to a radio DJ.

Originally posted on my thread about NWO role players etc here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If there's a better place for the links above, please let me know or put them there yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
I'm not what you'd call famous, but I've already made my peace with the fact I've got to be on somebody's list by now. It's a small price to pay for the chance to speak to an entire nation and maybe win a few hearts and minds.

Justin, I am pretty sure anyone on ATS is tracked by some agency...

If we don't speak our mind and give in to fear, well the powers that be's goal would have been accomplished already. We still have freedom of speech, albeit a greatly reduced freedom. We should exercise this right until it is too late. Spread the word...

See ya in a REX camp

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Good links Bo...Especially the link to Hal Turner Show. Specifically, where he issued his "Blunt Warning," one thing stood out above all else:

Source: Link posted by BO XIAN

"In our nation of 300 million people, there are at least 95 million lawful gun owners. Those 95 million guns owners lawfully possess 212 million firearms."
Even if the government recalled ALL military members from around the entire world, they would have a force of only about two million.

95 million gun owners versus 2 million troops. I think we all know how this would turn out: the government would be slaughtered.
In fact, if only ten percent of the 95 million gun owners had guts enough to fight, we would still outnumber the military almost 3:1.

I've pointed out something like this numerous times across these threads...The Government fears us as well it should, but it's been taking steps over the past several decades to remove its fear--By Bulldozing the Constitution & Taking Control! The True Power is in the People (& always was) & the US Founding Forefathers knewi this...If only the People wake up & realize the truth of it!
However, most of the more level-headed here at ATS have been stressing the point that we must use the Consitutuion or we'll lose it. The best way to use it is to exercise our Rights & strengthen them. The human body, without exercise, weakens & atrophies...The same applies to our Rights & the Constitution that supports them. The more level-headed have contended that, between the Constitution & the Articles of Confederation (& other supporting documentation, such as the early Congressional Journals that addressed the very foundations of upholding the Constitution), we already have all the tools neccesary to replace them peacefully: Even then we still have the 2nd Amendment to rely on only once all peaceful methods have failed.
Learn the Constitution, the Bill of Rights; Understand what they mean & what Power they give us; Use the precise amount of Power in the center fo the Goverment's source of corruption--That is, show them that they are the ones breaking the Laws--Show them that we know about their criminality--Show them that Constitutional Justice will be applied & that they have taken legally binding Oaths to that very same Constitution they've been breeching all this time.

As far as Congress is concerned, it's real easy to come up with lists of charges to bring them to court...Just look at their voting records! Any Unconstitutional issue that they've voted "yes" for constitutes a seperate charge of Breech of Constitutional Oath--Any issue that was Constitutional that they've voted "no" for constitutes even more seperate charges. Each & every such action is a crime against the Supreme Law of the Land & the People who demand Justice!
As far as the Executive Branch goes, each & every document that is enacted & enforced without Congressional "due process" is a prosecutable crime--Each & every Executive Order that is "not in pursuance of" the Constitution is a prosecutable crime.
The Judiciary will be a bit harder to find evidence, but it's all there & available to the public: Each & every court ruling that overturned a previous legal & Constitutional judgement is a crime--Each instance of court procedure or judgement that was not performed "in pursuance of" the Constitution is a crime. For one example, when the Court ruled that Bush was okay to use Warrantless Wiretapping, the court commited a crime by granting "permission" to Bush that the court didn't have! In this instance, the court literally said that it was okay for Bush to ignore "due process" & confirmed that the court itself was not concerned with "acting in pursuance of" the Constitution & Bill of Rights.
And this can be done, not only on the Federal level, but at States level also...Even the Offices of all three Branches in each & every State must legally bind themselves to the Constitution by Oath as well as adhere to their own State Constitution as well.

So...what about a few (million) people getting a "free first consultation" with some lawyers in their local vicinity & drawing up lists of prosecutible crimes against the Government as a whole? For evidence, it should be a simple (though time-consuming, depending on how thorough the People want to get) matter for the lawyer to gather the evidence since most of it is a matter of public record anyway. I'd be willing to bet that most of the evidence has already been gathered. Of course, it would be best to handle this district-by-district, State-by-State & brought to the Feds too--But all coordinated as the case of The People vs. . In fact, it would be easier for the various Law Firms to coordinate than it would for the People to cooridinate by the millions on their own...Sort of like a "real world internet."

Once won, the Case of the People vs. Government, would be reimbursed from the money that the Government (State & Federal levels) had illegally collected as taxes in the first place...The biggest tax refund in world history!

Of course, that would probably bankrupt the Government...Which is okay because the money-system under the Federal Reserve is Uncontitutional (& therefore illegal) anyway. So when the various Government levels have been repopulated (but not over-populated...A limited-size Government only makes it cheaper to run anyway), the Constitution would be restored (including Congressional determination of the economy) and we'd be working with an economy that actually puts "inherent value" back into play.

All in all, it's my opinion that "surviving a police state" would be a heckuva lot easier if The People don't let Our Country devolve into a police state in the first place. After all, isn't that what the Constitution talks about in the first place?

Originally posted by biggie smalls
See ya in a REX camp

Only if Justin could recognize you by the pic of your avatar; I can only presume that you don't look like that in real life...Well, I don't look like my avatar in real life either, so how would you expect us all to recognize each other in a REX Camp?
I know! If Justin actually looks like his avatar, we can all flock around him!

[edit on 24-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

However, most of the more level-headed here at ATS have been stressing the point that we must use the Consitutuion or we'll lose it. The best way to use it is to exercise our Rights & strengthen them. The human body, without exercise, weakens & atrophies...The same applies to our Rights & the Constitution that supports them. The more level-headed have contended that, between the Constitution & the Articles of Confederation (& other supporting documentation, such as the early Congressional Journals that addressed the very foundations of upholding the Constitution), we already have all the tools neccesary to replace them peacefully: Even then we still have the 2nd Amendment to rely on only once all peaceful methods have failed.

I think your long post makes many excellent, worth reading points.

Thanks for yoru comment, BTW.

Certainly the Constitution needs strengthened.

I am skeptical that we can haul the bulk of the Senate, too many in the House and a ton in the bureaucracies into court and to Leavenworth as deserved.

Shoot--Billdo Dillbo Klintoon and Shrillery SOLD nuclear secrets and missle secrets to CHINA FOR PERSONAL GAIN

AND have gotten away with it unscathed . . . and that's just the tip of the iceberg of their felonies. And Shrillery is doing wonderfully in the polls!!!!

I've begun to think that the rumors about massive mind control through electronic waves or chemicals in toothpaste or whatever may be more than rumors after all.

It's hard to explain the passivity as well as the blind compliant mindlessness of so many masses of people these days.

Then there's the OVERWHELMING GROUP-THINK NWO MENTALITY that the typical CNN/SEE-BS/MSNBC/ABC/NPR folks spout 24/7 . . . far too routinely to the applause and suck-up actions of the masses. Sheesh!

I think your points are excellent and should be prayerfully pondered and acted on by masses of people. I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong.

Am personally doing what I can in such directions and thankfully am able to do quite a lot.

Then there's the whole Biblical issue--the weapons of our warfare are not carnal . . . but spiritual . . . even many authentic Christians are zoned out and have forgotten the importance of and the how to of AUTHENTIC SPIRITUAL WARFARE. Thankfully, not all are in that category.

Quite a number of folks have been interceding to try and prevent another Israeli war during the critical 3-4 weeks we are still in the midst of. We shall see if they are successful, or not.

Anyway--I greatly appreciate your very fitting and excellent points. I hope millions of people read them; take them to heart and prayerfully act on them.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No wonder my husband keeps pushing me to learn to fire a gun, he even wants me to get one.

I guess eventually I will have to give in and take the darn thing, I hate guns but I also understand the need to own one.

My son can not wait to be 21 to have his own, at least my husband is teaching him how to use one.

Every American most arm him or herself as per our constitutional rights within the law..

We are living dangerous time crime rates are not getting anybetter.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Let me start out by saying that the photo really is me. It was taken while I was my short but event-filled book tour. I use my real name and real photo for one reason. Before she died, my mother asked me to just one thing regarding books and such. "Don't ever write anything that you'd be ashamed of putting your name on." So, here I am. All me, all the time.

What makes people so apathetic? It's not mind control. When you come home from work at the end of the day, you're in no condition to fight the system. You're tired, the baby needs changing, and guess who gets to make dinner? then, if you're lucky, it's wash the dishes and settle down for an hour or two before bed.

The energy it takes to sit down at a PC and tap on a keyboard like you may be doing now is a luxury that many people around the world feel like they just down't have. Then there's all that voting and letter writing, and the phone calls. You and I know the value of these things, but for many...it's just too much at the end of another work day. That's where the real apathy comes from.

Let me give you another example. Right now, Dave Rabbit and Johnny Annonymous are tryingto make the ATS Mix thing "go." If it works, the ATS "message" of denying ignorance could be heard around the world. But...there is trouble. Very few people are sending in their podcast recordings. Why? "I don't know what to say. It's too much work. My voice sounds funny on the radio. I don't trust the internet."

We can always find reasons not to "do" something. I could easily go back to the nine-to-five grind. I could stop writing books, and it would be very easy to stop trying to get them published. I can kill my blog, give up my radio gig, and stop logging in to ATS tomorrow. I could...but I won't. Why? Because there aren't enough people saying and doing what needs to be said and what needs to be done.

In my lifetime, I may never do anything more notable than what I'm busy with right now. then again, I could end up being the next Tom Clancy with a world-wide radio show. I don't know. But...I do know...that if WE don't speak now, THEY won't hear us later on. The only way that WE can speak and be heard is for a few of us to be the good examples. If we aren't the good examples today, there will be no one to protest tomorrow. It's not always fun, and its not glamorous, but it is the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well Justin my problem is that I have too much time in my hands.

I never gave much attention to anything going on in politics because for about 15 years of my life I was a mother, worker and wife.

Now that my children are adults and my husband job is good enough for me to afford to stay home and be on ATS, guess what I started to get more and more into politics and actually finding what is wrong with our nation.

Funny my husband sometimes thing I need to get a job so I do not be so conscious about the nation and the world.

But actually isn't that the reason people have not time or are unwilling to know what goes on around them?

Like you said people are busy working two or three jobs, children, home that is not time for anybody to even thing about politics.

But then against that's how our government wants the people, too poor or too busy to see what they are doing to our nation?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It's not always fun, and its not glamorous, but it is the truth.

That reminds me of an old Celtic saying;
"Y gwyr yn erbyn y byd."
Truth against the World.

On to supplying a first for this "project", we have so under taken.

Ok, going to share a source commonly used by my self, and others within this community. Because it will be one of the best tools, in our colllective "tool box". The site owner has proved to be an invaluable asset, in the compilation of information. Many do not find what he does to be cosher, including government powers, but they have not stopped the flow. What is linked below is an archive and recent resource of valuable "need to know" material. You can choose what is, need to know, for your selves.

So much is available from June of 1997 to recently, and reccomended, that I could not begin to say where one should start. Only that you must decide for your self, what is important to you. Personally, I feel it is all important, and the site is one of the few out side ATS, I have returned to over the years.

It should be shared with as many as possable. Some thing, Mr Young and I have in common.

Just scroll down a little on the first link, past "other stuff", right below "Information Battlespace";
Archives
&
Current

More selective, sites and resources, to follow.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks advisor, I wonder if any of the information can be discuses here in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is more than enough information to be discussed. One decade of info to be exact, feel free to surf what is, and post it to begin.

I know that will keep every one, and I mean "every one", at ATS busy for quite a while. If they do choose of course, I am willing to bet though, that most will leave such to the few of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I guess eventually I will have to give in and take the darn thing, I hate guns but I also understand the need to own one.

That's one of the major philosophies behind every (ethically taught) martial arts schools...Train, practice, know it & pray to God you never need to use it. I also have a bow (you know, bow & arrows) which has enough pull to use for hunting bear...One thing to note is that ballistic kevlar is nearly useless against cutting edges, as in hunting-barb arrowheads.
I pray I never have to shoot anything that's capable of wearing kevlar.
Owning a gun is easier though; Easier to load & use, plus you can always carry more loaded clips than you can quivers...

Every American most arm him or herself as per our constitutional rights within the law..

Unfortunatley we're living with a Government that is rapidly giving us the need to use them...

The energy it takes to sit down at a PC and tap on a keyboard like you may be doing now is a luxury that many people around the world feel like they just down't have.

Anybody who comes into ATS regularly don't need to be Einstein to figure out that I don't have have any problem with this...

Let me give you another example. Right now, Dave Rabbit and Johnny Annonymous are tryingto make the ATS Mix thing "go." If it works, the ATS "message" of denying ignorance could be heard around the world. But...there is trouble. Very few people are sending in their podcast recordings. Why?

In my case, I don't have any video recording software & don't know where to download any decent freebies...I also have to get a decent microphone. Even if I could get something recorded, I'd need a lot of patience to upload any sizable file on this (%^#&?:" dialup modem.

Thanks for the links, Advisor...You always manage to come up with something handy, so I bookmarked 'em before even looking. At least I'll know where to find them when I have the time to look.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Advisor that is so much information that is going to take a while to read or rather browns on.

While some of the tittles sound familiar most of them are new to me.

I will have to organize myself and take my time with the information, perhaps acquiring the CDs will be better but I wonder if I would track if I do that.

Midnight, I agree that guns are easier to used and keep up with, plus is my husband favorite weapon.

I guess I will have to get over the fear of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I guess I will have to get over the fear of them.

The more you learn gun safety, the easier it'll be to control the fear of them...But it's perfectly reasonable for fearing to be on the wrong end of them!

However, a shotgun would probably be easier (& less suspicious-looking)than a rifle & you'd have to apply for a permit to get a handgun. If you choose to go with a shotgun, make sure to stock up on deer-slugs...Narrower spread-pattern than regular shotgun loads & more of the shot is likely to hit the same target. Regular shotgun loads can also come in handy if you find the need to hunt for food too...

BTW, I read somewhere about a militia that had stocked "non-military grade weapons" & were arrested for that...But they could have gotten off from the court charges if they'd known that sawed off shotguns were classified as military grade & used as such in WW 1. Just a little food for thought.

Hmmm...Years ago, one of my friends "accused" me of being "a vast repository of completely useless information." It seems that, in these modern times of trouble, I'm finding some use for it.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Actually my son had done practice with shotguns he bore the marks for weeks.

I told my husband that he should invest on a rifle or shotgun for safe keeping.

My brother collects guns, riffles and many other within the law items, but his new wife hate them so he had to have them in storage on another place he only can have in his home a personal gun for security.
now.

I was very surprise a few months ago with an incident in our neighborhood that shake up us all, that almost all my neighbors have either riffles, shotguns or hand pistols in their homes.

Even people that I would never picture owning a hand gun at all.

It seems that regular Americans do make use of the constitutional rights to keep arms.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Advisor's many links make it clear that there's no shortage of "stuff" to learn from. I have talked with him briefly by u2 recently, and we both agree that it would be nice to try and velope a one-stop read for those who want to know.

I have tried to put up threads in my CM forum which specialize in my area of interest. After all, you should write what you know. Now that I've had time to think thos over, I'd like to make a few more suggestions.

I'm not a moderator, and as such I can't edit the stuff posted in my own CM forum. That option may be made available, some day.

The concept of putting ATS member material together isn't a bad idea. I have suggested that the Tinwiki scholars could comb through the ATS boards and take submissions from the members so that they can build a massive wiki document.

I have not discussed it with the site owners, but such a document could be developed as an e-book. Anything we post on ATS is fair game, and it would be something that could generate money for them so long as they gave proper credit to the contributors.

The only reason I bring this up at all is because I'm looking at starting my own e-publishing concern.

One of the risks we run is that too many cooks can spoil the soup. That's why I like the idea of having the wiki crew do their "thang."

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Advisor...You always manage to come up with something handy,

Is that not what I am good for?
Sure, there are other things I am good for, but nothing comes to mind at the moment...

lol

Advisor that is so much information

That was my intention, to lay it out on the table, for every one to see. The subject matter alone, should be enough to keep any one happy.

Next the basics;

How to prepare your children, for survival readiness. This will be listed at the top of my priorities list, because they are what we live for. One step at a time with them is the best way, under standing is going to take years for them to grasp the whole picture. But, who says they can't get a head start. More importantly, keeping them busy, while adults ensure "their" (the childrens), future is "there". Play on words, intended. The first link is for the youngest, who should not be burdend with the technicalities, just yet.

Kids

Second thing about survival, is always be ready to move, at a moments notice. Some call it a bug out bag, survival bucket, what ever it is for you and yours, make sure it's ready, always. The following don't just apply to Katrina, the lessons learned there, will be of use in many a place or situation.

How do we prepare?
&
Civil Defense Now!

Not sure if this has been linked, some where, so here it is any way. The page seems to be down or relocated, but I will link any ways so it can be known about. In my opinion, it may be a touch extreame from what I've read about it, but it's on topic. One more thing, it seems to be removed from the net, but traces are around.

Disrupting and Surviving the US Police State & War Machine
Disrupting and Surviving the US Police State

These next ones, seems to be based on what could happen, and to do if it is too late, so I added it to this list.
Surviving in the US (or USSR) police state
&

International Researcher Sorcha Faal's new book, "Picking up the Pieces: Practical Guide for Surviving Economic Crashes, Internal Unrest and Military Suppression" released in U.S.

Warning On Coming U.S. Police State Issued By Russian Researcher

Bush, and what he has at his disposal:

The Police State Enhancement Act of 2003. Bush Administration

Supreme Court Continues to Cooperate with the Bush Junta Police State

Police State watch

That was just some extra, on topic material to see things off.
More to follow.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I see. You want stuff like that, eh? How about this.

The Realities of Home Defense in the Suburubs. I knocked this out last winter.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

We can always find reasons not to "do" something. I could easily go back to the nine-to-five grind. I could stop writing books, and it would be very easy to stop trying to get them published. I can kill my blog, give up my radio gig, and stop logging in to ATS tomorrow. I could...but I won't. Why? Because there aren't enough people saying and doing what needs to be said and what needs to be done.

I think you hit a lot of nails on the head.

BTW, MORE POWER TO YOU. PLEASE keep up the great work.

Some of us do what we can as relentlessly as we can.

And, I think that's crucial--at least for us--but also for the larger body politic.

I certainly want there to be plenty of evidence to convict me of being a decent patriotic Christian worthy the guillotine of the traitorous globalists.

And, I want to do what I can, with an honorable conscience do, to slow and hinder their advance.

Sacrifices of energy, bother, time, resources are real and that--a sacrifice.

But, as so often in life--we either sacrifice in prevention . . . or

WE SACRIFICE FAR, FAR, FAR MORE later because we couldn't be bothered EARLIER.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The 'debate' which eventually sparked the American Revolution started years earlier (1773), so that when they finally made up their minds (1775), those who cose to act did so because they were satisified that they had no other choices. When the Brits marched on Concord and Lexington, it was "go time." The questio nwas blunt and to the pont. "Do we just shut up and live with this, or do we do...something else?"

No matter what we say, no matter what we do, it will eventually be time to make that choice. We here today have the chance to influence that choice, if we can muster the patience and fortitutde to make rational arguments...and...to use every tool that the current system allows.

Some day, when it really is "go time," a lot of people are going to be influenced by the fact that we (in their past) really did choose ballots instead of bullets. They'll know that we realy did make all those phone calls, send all that e-mail, and write all those letters. When they google, they will also see...stuff that's like what you're reading right now. Who knows? They may even take some inspiration from the words YOU are about to type in response to some thread on ATS.

If we do anything else--like a pre-emptive strike--we lose any chance we ever had to earn that good will. Yeah, sure. It's easy to quit what you're doing and just go back to work and wait for the hammer to come down, but...like so many posters have said...each little thing that we do...no matter how little...adds to the larger effort. "And that is no conspiracy."

-------------------------------
The following item from ABC News demonstrates my point. Our leaders can and will push us to that moment of decision.

FBI Proposes Building Network of U.S. Informants

July 25, 2007 1:01 PM

Justin Rood Reports:

The FBI is taking cues from the CIA to recruit thousands of covert informants in the United States as part of a sprawling effort to boost its intelligence capabilities.

According to a recent unclassified report to Congress, the FBI expects its informants to provide secrets about possible terrorists and foreign spies, although some may also be expected to aid with criminal investigations, in the tradition of law enforcement confidential informants. The FBI did not respond to requests for comment on this story.

The FBI said the push was driven by a 2004 directive from President Bush ordering the bureau to improve its counterterrorism efforts by boosting its human intelligence capabilities.

The aggressive push for more secret informants appears to be part of a new effort to grow its intelligence and counterterrorism efforts. Other recent proposals include expanding its collection and analysis of data on U.S. persons, retaining years' worth of Americans' phone records and even increasing so-called "black bag" secret entry operations.

To handle the increase in so-called human sources, the FBI also plans to overhaul its database system, so it can manage records and verify the accuracy of information from "more than 15,000" informants, according to the document. While many of the recruited informants will apparently be U.S. residents, some informants may be overseas, recruited by FBI agents in foreign offices, the report indicates.

The total cost of the effort tops $22 million, according to the document.

Click Here for Full Blotter Coverage.
The bureau has arranged to use elements of CIA training to teach FBI agents about "Source Targeting and Development," the report states. The courses will train FBI special agents on the "comprehensive tradecraft" needed to identify, recruit and manage these "confidential human sources." According to January testimony by FBI Deputy Director John S. Pistole, the CIA has been working with the bureau on the course.

The bureau apparently mulled whether to adopt entire training courses from the CIA or from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), which like the CIA recruits spies overseas. But the FBI ultimately determined "the courses offered by those agencies would not meet the needs of the FBI's unique law enforcement." The FBI report said it would also give agents "legal and policy" training, noting that its domestic intelligence efforts are "constitutionally sensitive."

"It's probably a good sign they are not adopting CIA recruitment techniques wholesale," said Steven Aftergood of the Federation of American Scientists, an expert on classified programs. U.S. intelligence officers abroad can use bribery, extortion, and other patently illegal acts to corral sources into working for them, Aftergood noted. "You're not supposed to do that in the United States," he said.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am not sure I have much to offer in regard as to how to survive a police state, except to be aware you are living in one. I guess that is why I came to this thread, to gain more insight. I want to thank you all for all the good info.

As a freelance artist, and marketing/design consultant, I have some thoughts as to how 'we the people' can still have the upper hand. One is the access to 'information', and the ability to propagate that infomation.

As seen with the way the Caret/Drone 'meme' made its way around the internet, I was fascinated about how so little information could create so much speculation, and on that speculation, become viral in nature. It is the dream of every Ad agency to be able to captivate their audience in a compelling way, but with as little effort/resources as possible.

For many years, often the amount of money spent generated the same amount of 'buzz'. These days, 'buzz' can be self generating, self propagating, without anyone there to control the reins. A photo of a celebrity without panties is worldwide in minutes, and the 'buzz' like a heartattack.

I am not sure how to capture the magic of 'buzz' in regard to this issue, and get America excited about being free again. Honestly, I think it is a hard sell to all the people who care about their hd bigscreen and lexus more than freedom, but we might have a chance with everyone else, as long as we can get 'the message' out there buzzing. Maybe after Nov. 5th, that will happen.

DocMoreau

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join