It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove - official camp guide/membership list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A friend of mine works A/V at the Bohemian grove for about a month every summer and usually comes back with an official map/member list. I have a copy of the one from 2006 (he's up there now and said he would get me a 2007 when he gets back).
I don't know if anyone cares, but if it's worth the effort I can try to scan the guide in pieces and post it, or send it to someone via email so that they can post it (I'm not too good with this kind of thing). The other issue is that the guide folds out into a single huge poster and the names of the members in their individual camps are of a really small font.
I'll try to post a portion of the guide here.

< br />
This is my first time trying to link to a image hosting site, so I'll just edit the post if it doesn't work, and whomever's interested can U2U me to get the images and post them

ooh, not the best resolution I guess!

[edit on 20-7-2007 by angst18 for picture quality]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by angst18]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Some of it is easily readble, whilst other parts of it are impossible to read. This is great, though. I was hoping to see more names I recognize, but I see very few. Really great contribution, though! Thank your friend for me!

It would seem that most of these names, when googled, will bring up stories of successful businessmen. Interesting... Not that I'm surprised.

[edit on 20/7/07 by an3rkist]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh the selection I posted is only a very small portion of the whole, you can see the camps are in alphabetical order. The Hillbillies camp, for instance has George Bush Sr. and Donald Rumsfeld.
I'll try to scan and enlarge that particular camp listing tomorrow, but I have a crappy scanner and may have to take a digital pic and then zoom that to get the enlargement. The font is really really small.
Also, on the other side of the folded out list of camps is a map of the Grove with all of the camp listings.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by angst18]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by angst18
Also, on the other side of the folded out list of camps is a map of the Grove with all of the camp listings.

I would love to get my hands on one of them. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession. I noticed on an other website that Wackenhut was one of the companies that has members in the Bohemian Grove, though I forgot which camp. I applied with Wackenhut when I lived in Las Vegas. It was for an armed security position at a nucleur plant. I've recently been told that Wackenhut is also the civilian contractor used for security at Area 51. Interesting how everything is related.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
As an FYI, these guys do the pyro for the Cremation of Care:
www.rogergeorge.com...

I can't wait for the 2007 list. Alex Spanos was out there.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Awesome! Tell your friend that he is Awesome! Keep us posted!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Some names I recognized:

Conrad Janis, musician and actor
Wil Shriner, game show host
Herbert Hoover III
Edwin Meese III, former Attorney General
John Sears, political advisor in the '70s & '80s
David Gergen, political advisor
William R Hearst III
Alan K Simpson, former Wyoming senator
Michael York, the actor (???)

Cool stuff. More please!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Tell Alex Jones you'll give him the list for $1,000 per name

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
Tell Alex Jones you'll give him the list for $1,000 per name

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry, I haven't looked at this thread (and I started it) in a while, but I just got this from my friend too.

It's the 2007 Bohemian Grove Summer Encampment thingy that lists their plays.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Could you upload the first image at higher resolution?

new topics

top topics

join