It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Experience to Ponder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ever since my discovery of a Tibetan "Third Eye" Singing Bowl from the 1600's that I bought from an importer in Los Angeles, I've been having interesting spiritual visions. Last night I had one at roughly 3AM. I was laying motionless on my bed in the pitch black when I started to concentrate on my third eye for inner direction. I suddenly saw, with my third eye, a white light shine and then a ceiling fan above me going around slowly. please note that i do have a ceiling fan above my bed. Either way, the next thing I saw was your typical grey looking alien that we've all heard about. At first there was one and I felt an immense energy all throughout my etheric body until it felt like the energy was at one with me. The next thing I noted was that whatever being I saw simply asked, but not in words, to view my thoughts and memories. as soon as i "allowed" it to view my thoughts and memories, I saw a woman on all four calling me to come with her by using her finger in a "come hither" motion. now, i was not under any drugs or alcohol influence despite this sounding out of this world. When I, in turn, tried to view the beings thoughts and memories I saw an unknown galaxy and as i tried to go further, i pictured a being with a "hand" signaling me to stop. The next thing I knew, the energy of my etheric body reached new heights and I could tell they (as there was more than one "grey" in my spiritual vision) really wanted me to come with them. Now this is the part that made me post this message, i started to hear a "tapping" on my skylight. But shortly before this "tapping" i swear I heard a helicopter or plane fly by at low level which is odd for this time of night/morning. I have to admit that I was frightened at the time and chose to turn on my television so that I could go asleep. As I laid in my bed watching television, it took about 15-20 minutes for my etheric body to return to its' normal states as well as for my third eye to become "unconnected" with whatever it was I was seeing for roughly 30 minutes through spiritual vision. Do you have any idea what would have happened if I chose to go with "them?" please note that when i say i saw this or that it was through my spiritual vision/third eye and not with the two eyes everybody has on the front of their heads.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

Ever since my discovery of a Tibetan "Third Eye" Singing Bowl from the 1600's that I bought from an importer in Los Angeles

Whoa whoa whoa !

Hold up there, Tex !!

What the heck is a "Tibetan 'Third Eye' Singing Bowl" ????

And, you discovered it ?

Bought it from an Importer ?

Which Importer, and how much was it ?
(They keep records, you know)

How do you know it's from the 1600's ?

Curious,
Lex

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Im sorry Im a bit stuck here

This sentence stumps me:-
"the next thing I saw was your typical grey looking alien"

As far as I know no one has ever seen a real, verifiable alien, so how does anyone know what "your typical grey looking alien" look like?

I would suspect that the rest of your experience could be explained by so called 'Astral Travel' ?

By the way, could you tell me where my third eye is? As I only have one good eye ( I lost one in a motorcycle accident) having another would help me immensely

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Since the time of the historical Buddha Shakyamuni (560 - 489 B.C.E.) the harmonics of singing bowls have been used to induce meditation and assist spiritual seekers to the state of enlightenment.

Previously used in Tibet for meditation and ceremonial purposes, Tibetan Singing Bowls are struck with a padded mallet or rubbed around the rim with a playing mallet to produce a fascinating blend of harmonic resonances and rich overtones.

The one I purchased was discovered in the Himalayas.

There are 7 kinds of Tibetan Singing Bowls one can purchase to focus on the individual 7 chakras of one's being. They are expensive so I only have the throat bowl (i have throat problems and it seems to help), third eye bowl (interesting experiences), and the root bowl (which tends to ground me when i feel out of sorts).

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When I refer to it as being a "grey alien" i mean what i saw was a grey face with two large eyes, i didn't see the body itself and the face is the only thing i saw before it "allowed" me to view its' thoughts/memories.

The third eye is also known as the pineal gland. It is located in the geometric center of the brain. This correlates to the location of the Great Pyramid in the center of the physical planet.

The Pineal Gland is about the size of a pea, and is in the center of the brain in a tiny cave behind and above the pituitary gland which lies a little behind the root of the nose. It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle.

The true function of this mysterious gland has long been contemplated by philosophers and Spiritual Adepts. Ancient Greeks believed the pineal gland to be our connection to the Realms of Thought.

Rene Descartes called it the Seat of the Soul, believing it is unique in the anatomy of the human brain in being a structure not duplicated on the right and left sides. This observation is not true, however; under a microscope one finds the pineal gland is divided into two fine hemispheres.

This gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various biorhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process.

When the pineal gland awakens one feels a pressure at the base of the brain. This pressure will often be experienced when connecting to higher frequency. A head injury can also activate the Third Eye - Pineal Gland.

While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.

The third eye can see beyond the physical

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a beautiful experience, I would suggest that you don't go putting too much 'mind' into it. The inner galaxy you saw represented your connection to whole of existence. While teaching advanced Tibetan meditation techniques this is so important to know that you will never find your true face or experience the debts of your inner core without going inside. You cannot find it on the outside, only looking in can you attain to the ultimate peaks of human consciousness. Remember we are not separate from the entities that you connected with and although you did this by relaxing in deep trust and innocence, it could become a one time experience if you think it out too much. Otherwise it can be a first step in a natural found meditation technique. Becoming true to your own nature only aids in finding your original face. Continue practicing this technique and remember that the breath is the key to moving into deeper states of connectedness. Let me know how you are doing and remember to remain innocent and trusting. Namaste!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
thank you for the serious, thoughtful, and insightful response antar.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I want some of these bowls.

How much are they ? Money is no object.

Where do I get them ? Have an address for the
importer ? Phone number ? E-mail address ?

Are they Holy objects ?

If so, why are they sold on the market ?

Or, are they replicas ? If they are replicas,
I'm not interested.

I'm being serious.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
What the heck is a "Tibetan 'Third Eye' Singing Bowl" ????

Bought it from an Importer ?

Which Importer, and how much was it ?
(They keep records, you know)

Hey lex, buddy. Ask and ye shall receive. See samples here or goto E-Bay and shop away!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Be careful, there are plenty of fake bowls out there. I know for a fact the following company is true to their word:

www.bodhisattva.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Friend of mine has one. You run the wooden thing around the top rim untill you hit the correct frequency and it begins to vibrate and 'sing'

Same principle as when you wet your finger and run it round the top of a wineglass.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Schuyler,
Thanks !!!

LooseLips,
Ummmm....

This rare set was discovered during my collecting trip in the Himalayas in September of 2001. This is a "Stradivarius" quality Master Healing Set with chromatically and chakra tuned Buddha bowls, all dating from the late15th through 17th centuries. The first 6 bowls are all Double-blues, and the 7th bowl is the first Quadruple-blue caliber bowl I've found in over 22 years of collecting in the Himalayas.

Call for price: (310) 838-3082

Please note that this set has now been sold, but other sets can be custom ordered. Please call Rain or Shakti at the above number to discuss your needs and budget.

From Here

Seems to me, if it's a "rare" set, that was "discovered" and now been
sold...how can I "custom" order the set ?

And, it's been my experience when buying old or rare items, if
the price isn't up front, neither is the seller.

I think I'll use Schuyler's site.

Thanks ya'll.

Lex

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nothing more than simple intension is needed to activate third eye.
If you point your finger in between your eyebrows (or ask your friend to do so), you can start feeling it. It pulsates when weakly activated.

These gizmo's are like crutches but can help for newbies, but I don't recommend to spend too much on these. A 500 year old bowl is as good as a brand new one

And LooseLips, you've experienced a typical astral projection. By the sound of your posts I feel you know this stuff well. During an AP you may see dreamlike things which appear real, so take the gray with some salt

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Seems to me, if it's a "rare" set, that was "discovered" and now been
sold...how can I "custom" order the set ?

And, it's been my experience when buying old or rare items, if
the price isn't up front, neither is the seller.

I think I'll use Schuyler's site.

Thanks ya'll.

Lex

I totally agree on this one. Any seller that does not give a price upfront is not being honest. I do not need a sale pitch from one of their sales reps trying to sell me snake oil, especially when I know what I'm looking for. People who do not know what they are looking for (want to purchase) should not make a purchase at all in my opinion - majority of times these impulsive purchases turn out sour.

Most people with some common sense will shop around first, check out the costs and availability and compare different products and reviews. Any place that does not quote a price upfront is either asking arm and a leg for their "unique" product but are too "shy" to post it directly; or are trying to scam you in some way, especially when they toss buzz words and things that should make us think "wow" (the "Stradivarius" quality)

top topics

join