It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bomb scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
on Wednesday July 18th in The small town I live in we had a fireman come to the door. He said that there had been a bomb found two doors down and we would have to vacate right away.
I looked at my family and said ok guys this is what we trained for. With in 4 minutes the family and I were in the BOV with all the animals and our three day BOB heading out the drive.
I was proud of them they performed with out mistake and with out delay. In the end all was well take the link to see the whole story.
Bomb scare

I post this to incourage you all to find a way to practice what we preach. you just never know what is really gonna happen. Who would of thought about a bomb scare in a little town like I live in ghees

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Makes a good advert for having a BoB ready to grab and be off with and shows its not just for nuclear war, but can be used to make life a little easier when something like this crops up.

Over here in the UK a load of people are having problems with flooding, and i bet some of them are wishing they had a bag they could have grabbed on the way out to make like a little easier for themselves while they can't return to their homes.

Glad everythign turned out ok, and as i said before, it makes a great advert for having a Bob packed and ready to go

join