It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map Of UFO Landings And Traces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hmm Looks like France is the place to go to see a ufo Landing

Graham

www.larryhatch.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Either aliens are scared about Germany or we just don't call everything an UFO that has lights and flies

But interesting map. Though for me it looks more like, the more the rumour the more sightings.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Notice the large concentration in NE Utah.

NE Utah landings

I might have to head out there this summer to watch.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
But if you look at all the sightings in U.S. it looks like the number of sightings obviously goes up in higher populated areas. So who really knows what areas get more strange lights,etc..

www.larryhatch.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Did you see there is about 2 UFO sightings in East Canada, there should be more... Plenty of Ufo Sigthing as taken place in Canada and more particulary in Quebec and Ontario... There some data missing on the Map.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Yeah Hardly any in Mexico which i found strange usually a hotspot going by tv and pics

Graham

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Either aliens are scared about Germany or we just don't call everything an UFO that has lights and flies

I remember a post a while back someone said they were walking back from a movie in Germany with a friend and they saw a gray on the roof of someones house at about 9pm. They are there look for them!

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well the maps are very interesting....but notice that the countries that have the largest amount of sightings are the more powerful ones....this would almost prove that it may be our own technology...but then agian was it aliens that introduced us to the technology?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There are a large amount of sightnings in Portugal and we're not a powerful Country!

top topics

join