It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project: Daniel Sheehan's Alien Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hi,

I ran into this old testimony of Daniel Sheehan where he talks about seeing photos of a crashed ET craft

There were these photographs of unmistakable -- of a UFO sitting on the ground. It had crashed, apparently. It had hit into this field and had dug up, kind of plowed this kind of trough through this field. It was wedged into the side of this bank. There was snow all around the picture. The vehicle was wedged into the side of this mud-like embankment -- kind of up at an angle. There were Air Force personnel. As I cranked the little handle, and looked at additional photos, these Air Force people were taking pictures. In the photograph they were taking photographs of this vehicle. One of the photos actually had the Air Force personnel with this big long tape measure measuring this thing. You could see that they had these parkas on, with little fur around their hoods. You could see that they had the little name tags on their jacket. They were clearly U.S. Air Force personnel. I was kind-of in this strange state saying: "Here it is!" So I turned the crank for more pictures, and I could see on the side of this craft these, like, little insignias - little symbols. So I turned ahead a couple of pictures to see if there was a closer picture. Sure enough, there was. One of the photos had kind of a close-up picture of these symbols. So what I did is -- I was getting nervous -- I looked around, and the guys weren't watching or anything. They were outside of the room, so I took the yellow pad, and I flipped it open to the little grey cardboard backing and I flipped it under the screen. I shrank the size of the picture to the exact same size as the back of the yellow pad, and traced the actual symbols out in detail, verbatim of what was there. Then I said, like, I'm going to leave. That's it. I've got this, and I don't want to push my luck on this thing...

SD; The other question of course is what became of the yellow pad with the cardboard backing?

DS: Oh, I still have that. SDI: You do?

DS: Oh yes.

SDI: Has anyone analyzed that? Have you had anyone take a look at that?

DS: Well actually, no. I've got it in all my Jesuit Headquarters files. I have them all in file drawers that are in the basement of the garage.

SDI: What would be the chances of doing a scan of or reproduction of...

DS: Well, I'm obviously going to have to do that one of these days. You know when I got asked to give a presentation to MUFON, I figured it was just important to tell people about this. I guess I should have realized the potential importance of the data. There should come a time when I should dig these documents out, and make them available, which I am going to have to do.

www.ufoevidence.org...

This is 6 years ago.

I have been trying to find out if he kept his promise and made his stuff available, but no luck.

Does anyone here know if he ever released anything? I'd be interested to see the drawing of the symbols and see if they in any way mach the drone's.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Haven't heard anything. Sheehan is one of the credible DP witnesses IMO.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hes going to have to do it one of these days? What the hell kinda statement is that, well I have proof of ET, but I just have to much stuff to do, so I will leave it my basement and when I go to do a presentation, I won't bring any backing data, cause I didn't think they would want to see that, or I wasn't thinking correctly? Has to be one of the most BS statements I have ever heard. And if thats BS the he is BS

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Perhaps he's waiting for the highest $$$ bidder, or seeking a
lab who will certify random aircraft parts from the junkyard
as E.T. in origin. Sometimes even the most credibl of people
are seduced to the Dark Side.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Hes going to have to do it one of these days? What the hell kinda statement is that?

Well, you know how people get busy sometimes. Like that 8mm film my Dad shot of the Kennedy Assassination that shows that big Cuban guy running away from the grassy knoll and getting into a car with George Bush, Sr. One of these days I should probably transfer it to DVD or something before it gets lost or rots away. But I'd have to go up in the attic and dig through all the boxes, and to do that, I have to get the ladder out, and it's in the garage and kind of a pain to get itself. You know how it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I actually have the left over blasting equipment from when they planted the explosives in the twin towers during construction. The stuff is somewhere in my basement but I'm just swamped with my job and eating dinner and TV. Oh, and sleeping...

Alright, these posts are funny, I don't care who you are....funny I tell you.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Excellent comedy here.
It's nice to see humor is alive and well at ATS, it's so rare elsewhere.

Back on Topic, I wonder if any of my contacts know Daniel Sheehan, I'll make some calls and find out. I would have to think if Daniel ever "got around" to digging his documentation out of his bloody basement
the stuff would be all over the web by now though.

We'll see...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Have at it Springer!

It would be quite a coup to get something constructive out of this. Good luck Sir!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks Springer, i was hoping anyone could get in contact with him. I did a swift search for his contacts, to no avail ofcourse.

I also wonder why Greer never got back to him...and why is he talking about "these documents" when asked only about a yellow pad note..is that fish i smell?

[edit on 20/7/2007 by errorist]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello,

I am also wondering why this amazing alien symbol is not available. I am missing simple kind of available proof which some of the witnesses (Daniel Sheehan and Cliff Stone) of the disclosure project had explained. These points ( no pics of the alien species - no copy of the alien symbol) is the reason why I cannot believe in these whole project. What will happen when someone from the disclosure project or from the opposite side (the US goverment) will have documents from the free engery theory, etc.? - We will need to wait further 100 years and will be able to buy a future informal disc with the data for a billion dollar... Nice. So, for me its not clear why I should spend more time in reading all the staff... Additionally, I have also the opinion that Cliff has more problems with his shizophreny as his last interviews are too confusing.

Machts gut!

A confusing guy from Germany. Olli

new topics

top topics

join