It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested after firing shots at neighbor's house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Man arrested after firing shots at neighbor's house

www.sun-herald.com

A man was arrested after he allegedly shot at a house with a rifle. According to a Charlotte County Sheriff's Office report, he was trying to kill four or five Iraqis he claimed he saw running through the yard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Look at how crazy this is getting. This was in the newspaper this morning, and I thought it was crazy enough to put here. Just shows what fear mongering really does. And this guy only has a $30,000 bail! 8 to 10 rounds into his neighbors house. Imagine if it was just a wood frame house.

www.sun-herald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
4 or 5 iraqis running through the yard? Can somebody please tell me why this guy is even on bail? He should be getting a diagnosis for what mental disorder he is suffering from that would cause him to shoot 8 to 10 shots at his neighbors house because he saw IRAQIS running through his yard.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe a little context is in order...

From the linked story:

Arthur R. Miller, 58, was sitting in the carport of a friend's home at 20424 Tappan Zee Drive in Port Charlotte Tuesday afternoon when he saw what he believed were Iraqis, the report said. He asked his friend to get him a rifle, and the friend brought him a .22 caliber firearm and ammunition. The friend told deputies they had been drinking, the report said.

and:

Miller was arrested and taken to the Charlotte County Jail, where a breath test determined his blood alcohol level to be slightly over 0.13. The report also said he was on a number of medications.

He was drunk... Probably guilty of being drunk while stupid...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I guess you're right, thats like a six pack. Plus it says he was on some kind of medication, but to hallucinate and shoot at invisible people?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I understand that he may have been intoxicated and on medication...

but this is the perfect time to set an example. Increase his penalty, and let the public know that no matter your excuse, shooting at fellow citizens is NOT permitted.

top topics

join