It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL Ufo Footage from Ecuador

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

Please watch this video and tell me it is some sort of CGI, or computer animated stuff, because if it`s not, this is as real proof as it gets.

uk.youtube.com...

love to hear from debunkers...

Cheers

Camillo

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Great video...i have no idea whether its cgi or real tho, it looks pretty real to me.I only wonder why he/she stopped filming it?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
love to hear from debunkers...

What's to debunk? It's a blurry, jittery spot in the sky. Does it do anything... oh... a colorful illuminted balloon can't do? No, I didn't think so. I was hoping for something, obviously alien, maybe. Oh, well.

Duh.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Notice the date that this vid was uploaded to YouTube...Feb 6, 2007.
It has been discussed here on ATS earlier in the year. The general
consensus is that the object was a genuine UFO. But that doesn't
mean that it's a craft of ET alien origination.

If this object is the "proof" that you're alluding to, then
I guess it is indeed proof of UFO's. Lots of vids fit that catagory
however. What the ET community wants is proof that alien
intelligence exists. Videos of UFO's won't deliver this, unless
it's one that lands or hovers in a populated area, and is filmed
by many.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No, the modern era definitive proof actually presented itself 55 years ago this month... in July of 1952. Large fleets of UFOs flew slowly in formation directly over the White House and the U.S. Capitol in a small town known as Washington, D.C. In front of thousands of witnesses, they easily eluded squadrons of F-94 fighter jets that were dispatched from Andrews AFB. The UFOs went vertical at a radar estimated 7200 MPH or just disappeared at other times. This cat and mouse game was repeated several times until the wee hours of the morning, according to reports. The story made HEADLINE NEWS in newspapers worldwide, including The New York Times and The Washington Post.

A week later, the UFOs returned to D.C. and gave an encore performance in the same fashion as before. ATS thread dealing with this event: UFOs Over D.C.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Now that is sparky flier. I'll go with a triangle craft for now.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

this is as real proof as it gets.

Cheers

Camillo

I wouldn't quite go that far. It is quite a nice piece of footage, but not as real as proof gets. There's alot thats also missing from this video. Almost 99.99% of the footage shot these days is a blurry dot in the sky, and not close up. This footage happens to be colorful. I'm not saying its not a UFO, but its not proof either.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Please watch this video and tell me it is some sort of CGI, or computer animated stuff, because if it`s not, this is as real proof as it gets.

It's probably real. The question is what it could be. Since I wasn't there, and there doesn't seem to be any other information or evidence associated with it, I don't know. That's the simple answer.

Otherwise, if you want a quick debunking, I'd say it was lights on a house on a hill. Maybe those Christmas/party lights that cycle through colors. They're relatively faint, they don't appear to be moving. So maybe that's what they are.

As for it being "proof"... What do you think that it is proof of?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
As for it being "proof"... What do you think that it is proof of?

From an entirely pragmatic point of view....and not argumentative....it is no more than proof that the camera works and actually records video.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting video. Certainly doesn't look like CGI to me. Is it unidentified...yes. Is is proof of alien intelligence...no. But it is a great one to put in the collective basket.

Good find, Camilo1.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

To me this is evidence, for you it isn`t.

Not much more to say

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Interesting and to bad it's shakes when doing a close up--- I will agree with TESLA on the triangel theory .
Hope SHERPA will see this one so we can hear his thoughts on this one.
Another pyramid for the map!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

by Camilo1
Interesting and to bad it's shakes when doing a close up

I agree... Weird!

To me it looks like he's done a bit of non linear editing as well. I'm sure I see a cross-fade a couple of times when the focus goes beyond the street lamp. It also appears in some of those instances as though there's nothing there until the 'cameraman' focuses past the said street lamp.. then presto - an unremarkable light comes into view, suffering the ill effects of the 'handycam' aperture.

In short, it looks like a few test runs on how to make a normal object appear as a 'UFO'. Hard to put any real stock in this footage!

new topics

top topics

join