It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Government/Policial systems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What are the various ETs' political systems like? There is much talk about their technology and what they do but, what about their laws and who are thier leaders? Has anyone heard any talk about this, or has seen anything in ETs' activities to indicate how they socially interact and govern them selves?

My biggest question is, if they do have different parties or groups, then does this mean that some my be our allies and others may be our enemies from the same species?

Do they vote? Did they have a new world order at one point in there development? Are they unified? Do they have rebelling groups?

I would also appreciate any speculation on theoretical alien political systems. Does anyone know of books about theoretical political systems? (sci-fi or other)

A big question cookie for anyone whiling to take a much no this one.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
All interesting questions... Whatever their government systems are I think its highly likely that they will seem utterly odd and strange to us. There are so many possibilities, its mind boggling... Or maybe I've watched too much Star Trek.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well ive heard of people who have been abducted and seen like a group of ''elders''. Maybe they have a group of super knowing beings that determine and rule everything for them. Who knows they may not even need a government o.0

join