It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage Situation Developing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There is a hostage situation devolping up the street from my store in Brooklyn NY. I will post any news if possible. They are keeping people away from the scene. helicopters are flying overhead right now..noisy as hell.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Offhand, whatever happened to the hostage situation in Vancouver, Washington?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Damn, things are hoping in NYC this evening. But it would seem that way to me, considering that I live in a town of less than a thousand people.

Oh, and three days ago we heard an ambulance go by. We called down to the only store in town and heard that it was a kid broke his leg on the schoolyard playing baseball. I can't rightly admit I know the kid by sight, but I know his folks.

Now while I told that as humor, it is true. And that's why I feel somewhat safer with all the troubles in the world. And why I have concern for those of you who live in "the city", whichever city that may be.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What a stressful city NewYork would be to live in.
I would love to live there for a little bit, maybe a year or two just for the experience, but I would constantly be worried about the nuclear weapon that will be set off by a terrorist. Newyork to me is the ultimate target.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I would love to live there for a little bit, maybe a year or two just for the experience, but I would constantly be worried about the nuclear weapon that will be set off by a terrorist. Newyork to me is the ultimate target.

I have similar feelings living in London, I guess we just gotta keep on living, and forget about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Its the summertime. When the temperatures start going up so do tempers and the crime rate.

It turns out I know the kid. Swat is up there right now. He shot at several people and killed one dog. Hes holed up right now in an apartment and the building is surrounded. Apparently the kid was on Angel Dust (PCP). He had just stabbed his twin brother about a month ago over 10x so the guy is definitly trouble. Dunno why they let him go in the first place.

Pie

new topics

top topics

join