It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Dawn Of A New Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
PODcast:

Dawn Of A New Thought

Hard Rock

length: 04:19
file: btsmpod_2438.mp3
size: 4057k
feed: btsm

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i dont know how u feel about hiphop.but im not your ordinary rapper.anyway i am an aspiring artist with a foot in the door to the industry.i dont know how interested you would be but how interested would you be in a short album or ep maybe 5-6 songs with my lyrics and your instrumentals we could collab split all profits 50/50 and just see what happens ive been trying to do something different and feel we could really do some things together let me know what you think.

p.s. love this track and heres a linkmy music page to my myspace page if you want to get a general idea of what im about

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dude, that is a pretty sweet mix. What did you use to create it? Guitar and an effects module, or is that a live band. Regardless, very nice work Sauron!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Wow. Another top one Sauron.

Just been going down the list of your casts. Impressed with the guitar sounds.
Nice effects but clean enough to hear every note.
Very hard to achieve.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to future flow You can use the link in my signature to get in touch with my Son this is all his work. I can't speak for him but I do know he has had a few offers, but you never know.

reply to Don Wahn It's done with Fruity Loops Producer edition 6, loaded with custom drum samples to sequence. The drum tracks and live guitars recorded direct through a toneworks AX3000G guitar processor.

reply to Agent_T thanks, this is my son's work, I am very pleased/proud of his work (chip of the old block) being an old metal drummer I give some tech advice now and again.

and thanks for listening guys

[edit on 17/8/2007 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join