It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MP5K briefcase.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If you are a CEO with disgruntled employees, this is the way to go.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It could certainly scratch up the conference table in the executive boardroom (To say nothing of the Board Members)!

And I just hate getting gun oil stains on my copy of the Wall Street Journal!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hmmm... I see many postal employees buying "briefcases"

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Those are silly. HK made them at the request of Saudi Royal Guard. Mags changes would be a bitch..lol......The ARMS mount inside the case is the only good thing about it. Most rip the mount out and toss the case. But now at 1800 bucks who knows.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It wasnt made for battle, if was made for security, in which case he is propably not worried about changes mags, just some quick fire to cover his get a way, I dont think any ceo's are interested in a firefight.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Richard Marcinko used one when he was in Beruit just before the bombing of the US Embassy there to help him defend himself when walking around the city scouting out terrorists trying to build car bombs.

He never used the suitcase MP5 but he did get to use a neato box given to him by the CIA to find the bombs. It sent out a radio signal through all frequencies to trip any radio activated car bomb within 1000 feet. Blew up an entire apartment building coming around a corner in a cab with the thing, caught them in the final stages of building one while it was still in the basement. He offered it to the comander of the US Embassy there but he refused saying it would cause too many civilian casualties. 2 weeks later the embassy was hit by a radio activated car bomb and leveled.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Darn double posts!

I want a suitcase gun!

[edit on 2-8-2007 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The narration isn't in english, but this vid shows some of the internals.

top topics

join