It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All god's children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As I was perusing news sites, my favorite one turned this article up about a large percentage of the population turning into mindless neo-con death cult followers basicly. A generation of young people, who were taken by pop culture, a culture created from witchcraft, mind control and greed. This culture today is hynotized by protectionism, and must be snapped out of it, or they will likely go to hell if there is one. I have a friend like this, who advocates death alot, and says very stupid things that offend me greatly, mainly because I believe suffering is better than a few ignorants greed war. But war is sometimes better than suffering if it means fighting oppression and genocide. Well this group of biggots and bloodshed supporters, need to grow up alot. They are eigth graders taught to think like snooty stupid annoying 23 year olds. I see them daily, they make me chuckle, then understand why Micheal Gira from the band called SWANS said this "Annihilation will come through the blood of our procreation"
And sadly as we witness the abomination who will bring us desolation, theyre king of the day, our "elected" president...

infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
good points. I children in this society were tag teamed by circumstances that allow these things. A lot were babysat by media. They spend more time at school where they are deconstructed in thought process and around a lot of people who don't have any good intentions or even care.

I encounter these poeple everyday and they make me sick...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
One need only glance at Bush's job approval ratings to realize that, thankfully, this is merely a lunatic fringe.

join