It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plane crashed into a bulding and guess what, there was wreckage!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Not to mention the videos taken by the FBI from the gas station, and hotel too? IF they have nothing to hide release the videos.

I believe the gas station video was released and showed nothing. Those cameras are to catch plate numbers and faces on the premises of the gas station so this really does not suprise me.

What does surprise me is that of the hundreds of DoD cameras, many of which would have caught this event, the gov. refuses to release the footage.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
why don't ya all contact some of the eye witnesses

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Steve Anderson, Director of Communications, USA TODAY

A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye.

It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That's great!
Then where's the plane in the one video we've been allowed to see? Was it traveling at light speed? So fast that ONE video frame could not pick it up?

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Honestly, what motivates some people?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a CT theory, make this "not" look like a terrorist act in order to aid and abed the terrorists.

Spread this disinformation all over the net, eventually people will start to believe the propaganda

“Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.”? ... minister of information and propaganda under Hitler.

Make people around the world hate American and Israel.

a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy, then people can't tell the good guys from the bad guys,perfect set up, pit one group of the gullibal against the victims,

the blame the victim mentality

criticalthrash.com...

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Honestly, what motivates some people?

Hell, I don't know, the Constitution and civil liberties! I know they're pesky for some, but not me.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
you know dr. Love you are as cute as a button, but sometimes a spade is a spade

peace back at ya

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This horse has been beat to death i doubt I can add anything new, or change any minds, but here goes,

9-11 Loose Change Second Edition Viewer Guide
www.loosechangeguide.com...

Do You Believe the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?
Commentary by Jim Walker
21 May 2006
www.nobeliefs.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Except the intense heat from the fire..

Wasn't the 'intense heat from the fire' what was allegedly responsible for the lack of evidence that a plane struck?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachXX
Good grief, I can't believe that are people who actually believe that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. Eyewitnesses SAW the plane.

There WAS wreckage at the Pentagon, only that it was much more shredded and charred due to the tremendous speed.

Yes thier was wreakage, but was it from Flight 77 ?

The NTSB data from the Flight Data Recorder shows the plane was at 180 feet at the point it was supposed to have hit the building.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
why don't ya all contact some of the eye witnesses

Screw the eyewitnesses... There are only a handful that claim to have seen the impact and none agree on the details.

We all know it SHOULD be on many, many recordings from the Pentagon security cameras.

Where is the video?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Seriously?

Then contact the dead passengers family members.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the "video" that was released that shows the explosion is frame by frame and not video...the time between the first one and the second is much different between the last four....

was there a plane? yes....was it flight 77?...i'd like to think so but i wasnt there....do i believe it?...yes.....

i believe the theory behind the dissapearing plane goes....it smashed into a gagillion pieces when it hit the building at 400 mph...and then what wasnt outside the fire burnt.....

is there more to it than this...yes....it's the government....how long did it take before we were told they were involved in the 93 bombing?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

Screw the eyewitnesses... There are only a handful that claim to have seen the impact and none agree on the details.

With all due respect Pootie, there are no eyewitness accounts of a flyover. All who were in a spot to see the impact reported an impact. There was no high impact - no reports, no evidence. IF it hit, as everybody, even the PentaCon witnesses believe, it hit low, as in the "official story."

We all know it SHOULD be on many, many recordings from the Pentagon security cameras.

Where is the video?

Withheld. Neither you or me can prove what was and wasn't recorded on those.
And the Citgo video didn't show nothing - at 4:44 there's a major flash of light, IMO consistent with a large, fast, silver object to the south, tho the light angles are tricky to map exactly...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
the "video" that was released that shows the explosion is frame by frame and not video...the time between the first one and the second is much different between the last four....

I've heard this around but that's not what I found:
"missing frame" analysis

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Loss of Foam Tender 161

Fort Myer firefighter Alan Wallace, a veteran federal firefighter, was tending to the foam rig on the Pentagon fire station ramp, when he heard the Boeing 757’s screaming engines – and looked to the sky. American Airlines Fight 77 to Los Angeles, with 64 souls aboard, had been hijacked from Washington-Dulles International Airport. ``Runnnnn!’’ Wallace yelled to a buddy, firefighter Mark Skipper.

The plane was 200 yards away - and 25 feet off the ground.

`There was no time to look back, barely time to scramble’’ for Wallace and the others, The Washington Post said. ``He made it about 30 feet, heard a terrible roar, felt the heat, and dove underneath a van, skinning his stomach as he slid across the blacktop, sailing across it as though he were riding a luge.

A few seconds later he was sliding back out to check on his friend and then race back to the fire truck,’’ the Post said. ``He jumped in threw it into gear, but the accelerator was dead. The entire back of the truck was destroyed, the cab on fire. He grabbed the radio handset and called the main station at Fort Myer to report the unimaginable.’’

Above is account of group of Pentagon Firefighters who were near the
helipad when Flight 77 ploughed into the Pentagon.

But I guess this eyewitness account is not good enought for the tinfoilers

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
I've heard this around but that's not what I found:
"missing frame" analysis

that is some pretty impressive work you got on that site....

but i dont see a plane or a nosecone in those pictures...to me it seems that they released one of the pentagon....then a couple seconds later the initial impact fireball....it just doesnt look right to me....

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But I guess this eyewitness account is not good enought for the tinfoilers

Then where are the reports that match the parts found to flight 77?

Where are the other parts that would have survived ?

Where were the parts taken ?

Not a tinfoiler, just looking for the truth.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What are you guys talking about? We were hit by al-quida. Its plain and simple to see. I just wish all the people who blog this stuff would understand one thing.

IF YOU LOOK FOR SOMETHING YOUR PROBABLY GOING TO FIND IT!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
no comparison what so ever to the events of Sept. 11th.

Except the intense heat from the fire..

Authorities have ruled out any chance that anyone on board the airliner survived. It will be difficult to recover the bodies because of the massive destruction caused by intense fire that officials said reached 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit (1000 C).

Question is now: Did they recover the bodies and were they able to identify them with DNA testing?

A slower crash that didn't disolve the plane, one would think it would be much easier to recover bodies and identify them as oppossed to the pentagon, correct?

However, by the time Dover staff formally end their identification effort, on November 16, they have identified remains of 184 of the 189 people who died in the Pentagon or aboard Flight 77, including the five hijackers (see November 21, 2001). [Washington Post, 11/21/2001]

www.historycommons.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join