It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Test Site aka Camp mercury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I was looking around and came across this site marked .gov it’s interesting the photos they provide strange stuff it’s if something tells me there must be more to this Site they call camp Mercury a nuclear test site located 65 miles north of Las Vegas.

Site Link:NTS

Look at the photos on the site

Miscellaneous
www.nv.doe.gov...

Subcritical Experiments
www.nv.doe.gov...

look at this photo looks a lot like one of Area 51’s hangers mybe I’m wrong but please tell me what u now about this place

Built in 1951

Lots of photos go and have a look.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Does anyone want to take this? Anyone?

Seriously, here are a few web site that should answer most of your questions about the Nevada Test Site.

www.ntshf.org...

www.globalsecurity.org...

There are undoubtedly other good web sites and many related online publications.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
there's plenty of stuff to see out there using google earth. when i google earth the NTS my stomach clamps and i feel like vomitting, so many nuke craters, wouldnt want to be living downwind.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

wow anyone seen that one? Underground tunnels ...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
there's plenty of stuff to see out there using google earth. when i google earth the NTS my stomach clamps and i feel like vomitting, so many nuke craters, wouldnt want to be living downwind.

Most of these craters you see are the result of underground tests, the vast majority of those conducted at the NTS. There has not been an official test nuclear explosion at NTS since 1992. Surface tests are prohibited by international treaties and haven't been conducted by the US for decades. Before the treaty was signed, 100 announced surface tests were conducted at the NTS, which did indeed cause a grave health risk; the United States currently compensates those who are ruled to have been likely to have contracted cancer as a result of these tests.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join