It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just another sighting? ;P

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Im from the U.K

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
ok. i dont want to make things up, but... i think i just saw an alien inside my room. i told you yet about the bubbles of light i see, i learned how to concentrate to see them. often i see something moving and it looks like optical camouflage. so just 5 minutes ago i was starring inside my room, very bright sunshine coming through a large window in here. i heard that this energy could better be seen under light. the background was my white wall.

so what i just saw, reminded my immediately of the victor interview... look and movement.
i saw something on the wall, moving. at first it looked like this optical camouflage stuff, but then it was more like a thermal coming from a road or so. then i recognized a shape and then the object appeared to be moving and it came closer and i saw an alien, just like this one in the viktor video, coming into the sun shine through my window, its head was illuminated and he moved it into the light. but i could not stand the look and was so shocked that i stopped seeing it, but i swear that i saw this. i stopped before i would see his face, i only saw his upper left half / quarter illuminated. it looked like he was in darkness and got illuminated by the sun light. #!

now i think i know how a demon looks, that some people tell about.

[edit on 17/7/07 by cometa]
Have you, to your knowledge, ever been abducted? I know people who have, and they often say the "aliens" are around us all the time. Sometimes they appear to them as a "shimmering" in the room (like your heat haze) and depending on their strength v your mental strength, they can come through as solid. Sounds like what you're experiencing. Also, the bubbles you mention. I woke up to a room full of them when I was a child. Exactly like soap bubbles but with comical faces on them. They were illuminated and I could see my way around the dark room by the light coming off them. I screamed the house down.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i dont think i was abducted. i dont know of it.
it seems to me that a lot of people see this kind of stuff.
bubbles and dots of light, other appearances.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi cometa

Is there anything else you need from me i have been pretty busy this weekend.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
hey, id like to have a summary of all of your events with a timeline and the all the persons that were included.

best regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join