It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just another sighting? ;P

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hi, everybody.

like i always use to do i was watching the sky and the stars at night, searching for ufos! ...
then i noticed a static object, i could barely see it, but i could see that something silverish appeared to be swirling around it. i watched both "disappearing", but then another light appeared. at first i thought i would not move, but it moved quit a lot as i could notice later. it moved zig zag style but not so fast. later i saw something else in the sky above me. but i only had been able to see it, because it flashed up three times, having a golden / yellow color. it did move pretty fast, but it was pretty low, like a plane. but there was nothing else to see: lights or similar, no shape visible, but a small dot or so. the object which had flown by flashed three times, "above me". the flashes were pretty bright.

and maybe i saw another ufo some weeks ago, too. it appeared to perform a 90° maneuver "backwards", i dont know. it looked so strange im not sure if i was hallucinating... it actually reversed its flightpath and "instantly" returned to it, in order to continue the flightpath. i dont know!!

what about an european ufo map?

i start to wonder whats going on. i saw some ufos yet, but what is it and - is it really real? there are a lot of fakes, but maybe a lot are not. every myth has an origin.

all i can say is: wtf is going on

have a good day and dont forget not to get sun burned. ;P
use sun cream to protect yourself from interstellar radiation.

ps:
where else did it rain a lot recently? we had some weeks of clouds only here. is a flood or something about to come? what is all the "rumor" about seismic activities, is it true? if so, then i think we could be witnessing something soon. remember: when the birds are gone you better be gone, too. because something huge is coming.

[edit on 17/7/07 by cometa]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Me and my friend saw what i think could only be a UFO last night (London, UK).

We were chilling out in a field opposite my house, looking up at the overcast sky, then out of nowhere, a bright light appeared, and quickly accelerated away, right infront of where we were looking.. It was almost in the centre of my vision, but not quite, and it appeared to "whip" when it first materialized, as if it was doing a 90 degree turn.

It was as bright as the lights on a commercial planes wing, and it moved sideways.

We thought it was a shooting star at first, but could it really have been bright enough to shine through an overcast sky?? Or accelerate in a sideways fashion?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Simon you saw swamp gas or a weather balloon or it was a kundalini experiance.

Or it was just maybe a plane ?

Now im going to ask you Simon what do you think you saw instead of me saying what i think you saw ?

I would be very interested in your answer.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ok. i dont want to make things up, but... i think i just saw an alien inside my room. i told you yet about the bubbles of light i see, i learned how to concentrate to see them. often i see something moving and it looks like optical camouflage. so just 5 minutes ago i was starring inside my room, very bright sunshine coming through a large window in here. i heard that this energy could better be seen under light. the background was my white wall.

so what i just saw, reminded my immediately of the victor interview... look and movement.
i saw something on the wall, moving. at first it looked like this optical camouflage stuff, but then it was more like a thermal coming from a road or so. then i recognized a shape and then the object appeared to be moving and it came closer and i saw an alien, just like this one in the viktor video, coming into the sun shine through my window, its head was illuminated and he moved it into the light. but i could not stand the look and was so shocked that i stopped seeing it, but i swear that i saw this. i stopped before i would see his face, i only saw his upper left half / quarter illuminated. it looked like he was in darkness and got illuminated by the sun light. #!

now i think i know how a demon looks, that some people tell about.

[edit on 17/7/07 by cometa]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
cometa i must ask you some very important thing's.

How big are the bubbles of light ?
If you concentrate on a certain area for a certain time do you see those eyes and a very vague face ?
If you see and concentrate on it does it seem to move its head from left to right like it is puzzled that you can see it ?

Not left to right as in a shaking motion saying no. But an actual head tilt like if you did it your left ear would touch your left shoulder and your right ear your right shoulder.

You need to really concentrate on it. Once you see it you might even find that if you do a head movement it might be copied and returned.

This will sound silly but turn your tv on leave it on for a while then turn it off. After around 15 minutes in a well lit room concentrate sunlight is best i find. Look into the t.v and concentrate.

If you see anything let me know. I am not crazy and i dont think you are.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 17-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
hi.

the bubbles i see have very different sizes, shapes / appearances and colours.
sometimes i see a white glowing, too. or something looks like liquid fire in the air.
they were in front my car at night, too.

it kind of was interested in me, i could see that out of its movement towards me.
yes, maybe it really wondered that i could see it.

yes, it did make a strange move with its head. i cant tell exactly.

i dont know if i want to or should see this again? do you use to see this often??

best regards

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Cometa

Only lateley since i beleive i was taken or something was done to my left forearm do i see these being's.

After the experiance i was left with very odd marking's on my left forearm in the area where the heat and redness appear. They faded very shortly after the experiance all but one Puncture mark and i still have it.

When you talk about these bubbles. I have seen some the size of seed's moving around in my frontal vision.

I have seen some larger shape's however and these are white/blue.

The smaller seed sized one's resemble tiny spark's of electric that float around. And when i concentrate on these my left forearm goes red and burn's in a certain patch where i know something happend.

Once i concentrate on this patch of heat on my left forearm i can make even smaller than the seed sized spark's appear near my skin i have only seen this type from the corner of my eye not frontal vision.

But i can make them create mark's on my skin when the mark's are left for a while they turn from what appear like clear puncture marks with no redness to red marks to then freckles.

My freckles also move around on my body i notice when i wake up ?

And i can sometimes instead of a puncture mark create a line. But this happens rareley and it seems like its done by accident dont ask me how.

I once woke up with a love heart shaped mark and it is still visable now as a freckle formation.

I have no idea what any of the above is usefull for i just know it is present.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Now im going to ask you Simon what do you think you saw instead of me saying what i think you saw ?

I see it only being one of two things.. ball lightning, or a UFO/Orb.

As i stated, i can not imagine how a shooting star could have made the movement it did, and be bright enough to shine through an overcast sky..

The thing is, i catch these things in my vision sometimes when outside/open to the sky.. its just this time i had a friend with me, and he saw it too. Every other time i would dismiss it; I have floaters in my vision, but i also have another thing where i see very intense bright dots, moving about like amoeba in weird chaotic, but ordered movements, if i clear my mind and just stare through the sky. Then theres also the "static" i see, pulsing at around 7-8 approx times a second, which IMO is the third eye layer blending through my normal vision.. i think this because i've seen how it bleeds through when using psychadelics, and being in other states, and also when visualing my thoughts..

So to answer your question, i think it was a UFO

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
When you say liquid fire i can only say that is what appeared on my left forearm and to verify this you can look at my profile and read the thread where i beleive i was abducted.

It was posted a while back look at the dates on it see if it matches anything.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
this is insane man, but i do believe you.

what is it that burns you? is it electricity or an invisible alien doctor?

i know they are energy, i noticed it today. when i folded my bed, i was statically charged and could uncharge it onto the bed, i saw the small bubles, i think they were purple core orange surrounding or so.

sounds like you have a crazy ability. since when does it happen?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Simon

When you say

"another thing where i see very intense bright dots, moving about like amoeba in weird chaotic, but ordered movement"

Do you notice these when you have been relaxing for a while then get up and stretch they will appear then ?

This is normal i think.

I have never used psychadelics however but when i look up at the sky i see lot's of black dot's like a swarm of bees really high up just constantly moving in one direction.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa

what is it that burns you? is it electricity or an invisible alien doctor?

I think it is some type of energy that my body is creating that burn's me. Or it could be the power off concentration and the thing that happend with my left forearm.

To be honest i never saw any alien's during my experiance and it seemed like i never left my house.

However when i left the house with my familly late that same night i had my back to the wall at all times. And my heart was working overtime flooded with adrenaline.

Thats your body telling you that something crazy just happend in my opinion.

That is my most honest opinion on it.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Another thing i remember was that for a good while i did not dare lay down in the bathtub. My heart pounded and this was odd.

I have spent 2 hours in a thunderstorm at night with no nightvision due to the lightning knocking it off on sentry duty on the front line in iraq. And the feeling was on the same level as this when i got into the bathtub ?

Simon if i said that what i think i saw that night and what i see now is a multidimensional being or being's would you agree with me ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you notice these when you have been relaxing for a while then get up and stretch they will appear then ?

This is normal i think.

Aye. I know its nothing more than something my own mind is creating, but i just included it so that everyone has a better picture of what i "see" when i have my eyes open.. i also still see the static with my eyes closed/ even in a dark room.

I have never used psychadelics however but when i look up at the sky i see lot's of black dot's like a swarm of bees really high up just constantly moving in one direction.

I have a black dot in my vision, but thats because i looked at the Sun at some point in my childhood, for too long..

Im not sure what your seeing.. could be the same as the static im seeing? Does it move when you move your vision to another place, or does it stay centred (like my static).

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have those blob's in my eye's also there large and stay still if my eye stay's still that is normal natural eye damage.

What i see really far up is moving when i keep my eyes still. Look's like millions off bee's moving in one direction. The direction never changes even if i change the direction of my body and look up again.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hey h3ak, im glad you made it ouf of iraq!!!

how do you know exactly that you were abducted?

i had a dream about aliens capturing me, too.
so was i abducted, too?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi cometa.

You can call me Lee from now on if you wish if you want to read it as i posted a while back here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A few key point's i dont actually understand if i was abducted that is a very strong word. But here are a few thing's i do not understand.

I did not go to sleep the night before the experiance. However the next day i had memory of dream's and even getting up during the night. This was the strangest thing that ever happend to me in my life UNTIL the next night.

I was seeing strange thing's fish in my fishtank that were not really there. I have heard this is called a mental screen so your brain does not fry about what is really there.

The i felt really confident all off a sudden i wanted to take my top off for some reason and show my body and tattoos to these moving shape's white/blue shape's. And also these smaller seed sized electric ball's of light.

I rolled my jumper into a pillow then placed it down on the couch. Then i went on my P.C. I fully remember now and i did not back then that to my right hand side there was like a blue flowing light. And when i placed my hand near it it went all around and thru my finger's it was very cold.

Then i remember the static electric so i called my girlfriend down and she noticed it also but was not really interested by it. Why would she not be it was like she was not herself. She went back upstair's. Then i got the strongest sensation of something really wanting me to go back into the room.

Now this is where i remember something else now where i did not back then. I think the being's at the time never showed themselves at that time as they knew it would be too much for me to handle. Ok so back on track i remember sitting on the couch. When i saw a 2 tiny metalic spider's when i think back i see them as nano-spider's totaly minute thing's.

I almost knew what was coming but these 2 thing's were waiting for me to see if i wanted whatever that was being offered. I placed my LEFT arm on the floor. And these tiny thing's went onto my left hand i could not feel them moving at all.

This is where thing's get a little patchy My left arm shot out rigid and a plank of wood and as tensed as you can imagine. I was like blanking out but when i came around my arm was still out rigid. It was only when i looked at my arm i
remember i saw the liquid movement on my skin.

I only remember i saw the liquid it's wierd and i can not explain as i dont understand.

Then i was left with marking's in the area that changed shape the area was red and had extreme deep heat not like flame or hot liquid. But like the deep heat cream you can get for joint discomfort. And then times that by 10.

I went upstairs only 5 minutes had passed ? It took be 30 minute's to collect my mind and when i finally did BANG i was out of there with my back to the wall with my family to my mother's.

I was a soldier i did crazy thing's i was scared but i did them. And there i am at 00:30 knocking at my mom's house waking the neigbours with my family in toe and the reason is in my mind it's the safest place i know.

I can say that 2 hour's went missing in this house and everyone knew it. I went outside and saw a traingle in the sky in the shape of 3 star's thing's were going in and out of the point's on the triangle.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 18-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hey there,

just so you know, im about to read that stuff of yours.

it really sounds crazy what you experienced, but a lot is sounding a little familiar to me.

so let me get this clear, you are able to "interact" on your purpose with this electric stuff or whatever it is? which form of expression / communication do you use?

i hope you are alright, by now.

by the way, how old are you? im 23. you can call me lars, lee.

what have you been doing in iraq? i can think about it, but just for me to know.

you said you were trapped in a lightning storm, how did it happen?
i can remember a post here on ats in which a guy said he and his friend got trapped in a lightning storm, too and got abducted.

you say these things are close to computer monitors. it could be related to the magnetic field, maybe.

another question, what do you think:

ARE ALIENS REAL? yes or no?

i still think about what i saw, but i cant believe it.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hello Lars.

(Q)
ARE aliens real yes or no ?

(A)
Well personally i must say there is only one time when i was very young have i seen 2 physical alien's. I remember it like it was a t.v show you saw today.

I woke up the whole room with all items bed, wardrobe, t.v and carpet were all bleach white. It went away i went back to sleep the nexy time i woke up it was all white again with a high pitch tone in my ear's.

Something important i think is that high pitch tone like it can control you in some fashion that is something i noticed in my latest experiance that same tone was there.

I think the being's maybe took me to there dimention when i was a child. However when they visited me last i remained in my own. And now when i see them i am somehow able to see into there dimention somehow. And they are confused as to why it is possible.

(Q)
You say these things are close to computer monitors. it could be related to the magnetic field, maybe ?

(A)
Yes lars i think it has something to do with it. But it is not the only factor involved i beleive sunlight has its own energy for some reason. I own plasma television's and i am shure it play's a certain factor.

(Q)
You said you were trapped in a lightning storm, how did it happen?

(A)
It was a routine thing lars we were stopped for a few days in one location south of a place called AL QURNA it is where the two mighty river's meet the Euphrates and the Tigres. If you read in the bible this is the location of the garden of eden. However it was far from EDEN.

Anyway when it was my turn to go on duty a huge thunder storm started. It was the worst storm i saw in my life to this day. My nightvision failed due to the lightning strike's overloading it. So the only time i could see was when the lightning flashed.

I was shouting out loud come on Lee keep looking for them you must keep the one's sleeping safe. Just like they would for you. There was time's when i curled up into a ball it was so intense but something in my mind shouted come on Lee your strong stand tall and look.

So thats what i did and as soon as the two hours were up the storm stopped. There were no experiance's of alien's that i know of in the situation however i felt that i had been tested.

(Q)
What have you been doing in iraq?

(A)
I am a trained challenger 2 main battle tank Driver, Gunner and loader. However my role in Iraq was at first N.B.C recce N stand's for nuke B stand's for biological and C stand's for chemical.

As the war went on our role changed we did 5 man patrol's vehicle checkpoint's house to house clearance and a lot more.

(Q)
By the way, how old are you?

(A)
Im 25 lars and i was born in the month of May.

Hope that helped Lars

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 19-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
hello lee,

simon said:
"I didn't say it wasn't real, just that the description of the events, "abduction", is not the proper term to describe the experience. It should be, "multidimensional experience". Aliens do not need to abduct you.. they can "see" you from another perspective entirely.. when someone enters an altered state, either through their own will, or by using various compounds, they can sometimes see them back"

thats what i think, too. when i saw the alien in my room, i realized that it can be here 24/7 and i wont see or recognize it and i really do believe, if what i saw was real, then the alien is around maybe since a long time yet.

but i guess, if one dreams of an alien abduction he probably had a real abduction at some point. they dont need to abduct us physically, they just abduct our "astral body" or we go on a ride and dont know about it and some beings guide us while "out there". if our astral-body would not be returned properly we would possibly die.

by the way did anyone else see a "grey" yet?

lee you said you saw some spiders, what did they look like?
some years ago i was sleeping and i woke up, and a huge spider (looking like camel spiders from iraq) was sitting on my chest, but looked like it was made of glass. i immediately jumped off the bed onto the floor and ran away.

id appreciate a short summary of your experiences, eg:
1. seeing x / colours: xxx size: xxx
2. feeling x
maybe a time line of the events would help, too.
its difficult to get an overview about everything you are saying.

i agree that we maybe are able to witness something multidimensional.
i heard that because of the change of atom-spin or something the aliens cant hide from us any longer, i dont know.

ps: hey isnt it strange that your military orders units from iraq home to prepare for an maybe upcoming revolution? im from germany and i just hope for you guys in america your county wont become a police state like the 3rd reich - it would be fatal.

[edit on 21/7/07 by cometa]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join