It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream or abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
When i was little, I'd say 7 or 8. I was sleeping in my room and i was woke up by this humming noise. I looked at my wall and it was all wavy, and glowing blue. and by wavy i mean it like rippled like it was water or something. I think i remember seeing a room on the other side of the blue wavy wall, but I'm not sure it was a long time ago. the next thing i remember is being dragged across my floor, don't remember how i got on the floor from the top bunk but i was being dragged, and i don't remember seeing what it was, but i grabbed the bed post and was lifted up because of me holding on and them still pulling. the next thing i remember is hitting the wall that was normal again and screaming, and i was back on the top bunk, then my mom came in and calmed me down. I'm 21 now and i've been wondering for a while, was i abducted or was it all just a nightmare. Has anyone else heard anything about a blue glowing wavy wall thing, because i did a Google search and got nothing.

well thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Did it feel real? Where you missing time at all? Did any1 hear your sce

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sounds like a dream more then your average abduction. But who knows maybe it was a portal to a different dimension or something XD.Maybe you where dragged through and your not supose to be here...hehe jk.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Could be a dream or it could be real. I've had stranger happen to me and I'm still convinced 30+ years later it was real.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
bassistchris

From my own similar experiences and my family's, this sounds to me like a morphed memory of a real event, alien in nature. Sudden fear and confusion, especially at a young age, can cause that about any strange or terrifying situation in life.

Memories of events that occur in other states of consciousness come up through layers of our awareness and seem like vivid dreams or imagination. Alien experiences are always spiritual experiences, and only sometimes physical as well. Although we all live a spiritual existence parallel to our physical one, for a human, contact with an advanced race may be his first or only vivid awareness of his lifelong spiritual activities.

Look for more signs of personal alien contact, such dreams of alien people, alien crafts, or technologies or abilities not of the human race, and whether anybody else in your family has them.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
bassistchris,

It does indeed fit the scenario of a Zetan-alien abduction

The "blue glowing wavy thing" may have been a paralysis beam or it may have simply been the light from their spacecraft and/or equipment. The extraterrestrials in question from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System - with the most often reported aliens being the Greys - seek to knock out or at least immobilize their intended before attempting to enter a home or vehicle for a kidnapping.

They do this with machines that project two kinds of paralysis beams.

The first, which was used for an attempted abduction in my parent's house in the 1990s, is an intense white floodlight that is much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight. Touch it with your hand and your entire arm will go numb. If the white floodlight makes contact with your head it will knock you out.

The second kind of paralysis beam reported is likened to a laser and is blue in color. It is geared for pinpoint targeting. This is what was used on Travis Walton during his famous "Fire In The Sky" abduction. The beam threw him back and knocked him out.

Get yourself a referral to a good Hypnotherapist who has experience in objectively dealing with possible alien abductions. Find yourself a group of people that all have had similar experiences. Support groups do exist for this sort of thing. This will provide you with comfort and help validate what happened. There are some missing pieces to the puzzle. Hypnotic regression will help you unlock the lost memories of the encounter.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
thanks for the info everybody, i really appreciate it

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When my daughter was about that age, she claimed that she saw her bedroom wall go all wavy as if lights were moving over it, she didn't mention it being blue that i recall. Another time she said she saw little lights dancing in the room. She was very dificult to put to bed! Always saying things were in her room and me saying stop making this up. She's an adult now. A few months ago I reminded her of her being like that & she said she did see that and was never lying.

top topics

join