It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911eyewitness.com goes way to far to harrass 9/11 widow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
911eyewitness.com...
The man who runs this site recently went after Ellen Mariani, 69,who lost her husband aboard United 175 on Sept. 11, 2001. Somehow they are linking this man, a deliveryman on his way to his daughters wedding, as a conspirator to the 9/11 planning with the government.

He actually posted this womans address and personal information on his site to show that they are out there. Mind you this women did not take a dime from the government and had this to say about losing her husband.

"Try to eat alone. Try to watch programs you both liked on TV without feeling guilty. Try to go to sleep at night while you don't have your honey with you. This is the hell I go through every day.

"I don't need evil people attacking me."

On their Web site, Ellen's current, private home address is listed for every whack job to see. There also is "evidence" that her husband helped plan the attacks.

www.nypost.com...

It is one thing to have the first Muslim congressman to call our president Hitler, it is one thing to have presidential nominees use 9/11 for there own purpose but it is not OK to attack a woman who is already dealing with the worse tradgedy of her life and that is losing her husband.

How much lower can those who are seeking attention go to promote their own agenda?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just to let everyone else who visits this site to know something real fast.

Not everyone who is interested in finding the truth about what happened on 9/11/01 are like this. I do run a site about 9/11 but I wont and will not tolerate this from anyone who helps run the site. A lot of people are just like me, this is just one of those weird cases.

About this post

Where is the proof. All I see is a link going to the main page. Show some proof or shut up.

[edit on 7/17/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Esdad when are you gonna quit with the lame smear campaign? You ain't fooling no one...LOL

You must have realized your argument is doomed....

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Rick Seigel = Disinfo Agent. He's the first one to declare COINTELPRO on anyone who doens't support his views or ruffles his feathers, and his view includes things like nuke bombs in the towers. His footage has sounds like no others, and if you question it he declares it cannot be debunked because you don't have the raw original tape, and he does. This latest move doesn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
About this post

Where is the proof. All I see is a link going to the main page. Show some proof or shut up.

[edit on 7/17/2007 by ThichHeaded]

What proof are you looking for? If it is Rick Siegel's site, the one that the Post is referring to, it is currently shut down. Here is a link that discusses it:
screwloosechange

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think its by far more insulting for the victims the lack of answers from the 911 commission report and the governement.
The widows are not happy at all with the official explanation of the so called facts...the only families that are instead very happy with the OCT explanation are the families of the passangers of those planes. Fishy very very fishy.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is not a smear campaign, it is to get the word out that some of the nutjobs who think 9/11 was a planeless attack by the NWO are harrassing the family members of those who died on 9/11.

He posted her personal information on his website, that I gave a link to. I am going to defend a poor widow who wants to be left alone and is dealing with the death of her husband on his way to their daughters wedding.

I cannot believe that you guys are defending this scumbag for what he did. I have always listened to each side no matter how crazy and it is difficult to be the minority on this site but it only makes me reaffirm my stance on my views of what happened that day.

You want to smear my government, not Bush, but my government with the multiple posts on this site that blame my country for 9/11. You can be guaranteed that every time I find one of these nutjobs doing something that is not right I will post it for informational purposes. Last time I checked this site was called ATSNN not the "9/11 Truther Network".

I have no argument or agenda, I simply also want people to know the truth about what goes on and I will continue to deny ignorance till you pry the keyboard from my cold dead fingers.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
She is very well known she gave out her infos in many 911 sites looking for help and money. She came out with the stories and wanted attention on her case. Are you aware of it?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Some number of years ago, three or four I think, I was tending bar and working long hours.
I would come home at 2 or 3 A.M. and want to know what had happened in the 'war on terror', which I supported whole-heartedly.
Since I dont have cable TV and there is only infomercials on public TV in the wee hours of the morning, I would search the internet for news.
Night after night I was amazed at the lack of coverage on all the mainstream news sources.
One evening I saw a side story titled something to the effect of
"9/11 Widow sues Bush administration".
Being a newshound I was kinda surprised I had not heard this story before, so I clicked on the link to see what it was about.
The story was about Ellen Mariani and here attorney Phillip Berg.
I kinda chuckled as I read the story. They were claiming RICO if I remember correctly.
"Preposterous" I thought to myself.
But the lingering question in my mind was 'why would she not take the million dollars offered to here and attempt to sue the President'?
I decided to look into Elen and her claims, just to see where she was coming from and what in the wide wide world of sports she was thinking.
After about a week of digging I began to understand that there are indeed some very serious discrepencies in the 'official story'.
After about another week of research and I was convinced that Ellen did indeed have a case for RICO.
I proceeded to call Mr. Berg, her attorney, and tell him that I was very proud of what he was doing and wished him and her all the best. Just words of encouragement, because I knew if he and Ellen were right then we (America) were in for a long hard fight to stop this juggernaut millitary industrial complex.

So there, in a nutshell, is how I came to be 'anti-war', which is a strange position to hold for a warrior.
There, in a nutshell is how I came to question the official 911 story, which is a strange position for a patriot.
There in a nutshell is what eventually led me here, to ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wrong. Before there was ever a truth movement this woman moved forward to make the government accountable and did not take a dime of government offered money after the accident.

I am glad that someone else knows this womans whole story and hope some of you will realize that some of those who want the truth will do anything to try to make it fit thier point of view even if it means slandering someone who started the movement that they promote.

Public record is one thing, but if I was to post your home address and information piacenza, would you be happy about it? This is about what is right and wrong, not a smear to the truth movement.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't want to put any blame on this person, I have the greatest respect for all of the families that lost someone in those attacks.
Problem is that almost none of the families of the victims in those flights came out to question the OCT. This is in contradiction with the familes that lost loved one in the WTC.
Also she started this campaign to raise funds after the estate of her husband was denied to her.
I don't know I have this gut feeling that something went wrong with her cut. This is just my opinion I apologies in advance to her if I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That is probably the most rational, well rounded response I have ever read from you piacenza.

new topics

top topics

join