It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
DOES BUSH NOT GIVE A $%^# any more?

Now don't get me wrong. I know that one of his characteristics has been this hardliner cowboy from Texas who is the decider and what he says goes, (even though he grew up in Connecticut and probably couldn't ride a horse if he tried) but at least when he was doing something against the grain or something the majority disagreed with, his PR people would step in and make it look like everything was alright.

NOW I am not too sure...

Plame Case is "Old News"

Miers Ordered By Bush to Deny House Subpoena

Failed Benchmarks

And NOW there is talk of sending MORE troops for the "surge"

Is Karl Rove tired or is there another reason why the president just doesn't seem to care.

I realize that he doesn't have to face another reelection, but I can't believe the GOP would let him drive the party into the ground like this.

Thoughts, comments?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No comments.
Dude, over a million peaceful populace is disintegrated in Iraq. OVER A MILLION. How can you sleep at night, eat your synthetic humberger with puke-cola, go to work, fill the tank of your piece of junk GM car or truck, pay your tax....and ask questions on this globaly open forum, where 99.9% of humans wish horrible death to an american vermin bloody agressor?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't know that he ever did care. I think what's happened is that Bush has lost his allies. Even the neocons are jumping ship. He doesn't have many people left that agree with him or approve of him, including his own advisers. Makes it harder to do coverups, etc.
I think he's also drinking again and has mental health issues on top of all this. I wuldn't be surprised if he had a mental breakdown or has already had one and Cheney is running things. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
No comments.
Dude, over a million peaceful populace is disintegrated in Iraq. OVER A MILLION. How can you sleep at night, eat your synthetic humberger with puke-cola, go to work, fill the tank of your piece of junk GM car or truck, pay your tax....and ask questions on this globaly open forum, where 99.9% of humans wish horrible death to an american vermin bloody agressor?

Wow - you got me - well done. If elitism was an occupation you would be a CEO.

How can I sleep at night? Quite easily. I am vegetarian - I don't drink soda or eat any kind of fast food. I live in New York City and have for 10 years- I have never worked for a corporation- in fact only privately owned businesses - I don't have a gas tank to fill because I walk everywhere or take the train. My only real vice, is that, one day I hope to be as cool as you

Don't get your underwear in a bunch because it is clear that you are over reacting a bit to my question.

Did I MAKE the statement that Bush has been a real peach up to this point? NO

Did I defend any of his actions up to this point? NO.

I brought up this question because i feel that he is more DANGEROUS THAN EVER now because I truly feel that he has nothing left to lose, so why not fulfill his sick, twisted agenda of global domination and debauchery. Why not go all the way.

THAT is why. Your post was assuming too much.

You are outrageously using generalizations. Something which Bush is very good at. Maybe you two should hang out some time.

Word to the wise - don't be so judgmental, you might actually learn something.

top topics

join