It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon landings were not faked !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Fox aired a special on the moonlanding hoax on Thursday night, February 15, 2001. It was re-aired on March 21. I was hoping the special might provide a balanced and skeptical treatment, but all hopes were dashed as I watched the special - it was focused on the "True believers" without any significant skeptical viewpoint. I watched the special like I'd watch a train wreck... out of morbid couriosity.

Jim Scotti, 2001 Feb. 13

pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There are plans underway to use telescopes here on earth to find things that were left on the moon. Read all about it here

[Edited on 11-30-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why in the hell do people have to take it that far. I mean sh*t is it that hard to believe that it happened? We believe things on this board that to normal society would seem far fetched at best.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thanks William. Good link. I found matter to do a topic in another forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Flutter with flag demonstrates atmostphere. Slowly but surely they are admitting things like ice at the pole on moon etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is silly, we've been to the moon, and have the rocks to prove it. A while back a physics teacher explained that "fluttering" flag to our class. When the astronauts placed the flag on the moon, it would have been humanly impossible to do so without starting the flag into motion. As there is no air on the moon, the only thing to slow that motion is friction at the points the flag is mounted. The flag wasn't blowing in the wind, it just hadn't stopped moving yet from the time it was planted. The ice at the poles hasn't been proven yet (at least as far as I know). If there is ice it is simply the small amounts at the bottoms of craters that never receive sunlight.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I suggest the show Consipracy on National Geographic. It does quite well at showing both sides of the issue. However, they picked Siebrel for the "didn't go" crowd, and he's about as big a nutter as you are gonna find.

new topics

top topics

join