It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at embassy in Santiago Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Explosion at embassy in Santiago Chile

www.cnn.com

SANTIAGO, Chile (CNN) -- A small explosion near the building that houses both the British and Israeli embassies in Santiago caused minor damage and no injuries, according to police.

The blast occurred at 10 p.m. Sunday (0200 Monday GMT) and was caused by a small package that apparently contained gunpowder, police said.

The damage was limited to broken windows and dented doors, the spokesman said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It was just reported on Fox News also. An explosion near the embassies in Santiago. Not too much info available right now. The links provided is all I could find at the moment and the snip is all that is currently being reported.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Terrorist attacks are getting weak. Pouring gas on themselves and lighting what ammounts to a big firecracker aint nothing compared to 10 years ago. My guess is that the remaining idiots out there are not trained and not financed. lol......Whatever Bush is doing seems to be working...Whats next they start running head first into buildings with a bunch of lighters in their pockets

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
TXMachine
you are right about these last two attacks, but the bombs going off in the Middle East are still strong. I tend to think it will only be a matter of time before another large one goes off out side the middle east.

top topics

join