It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to some one Very Special

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Thanks Loner, I hoped you would like it and not take it personally, the whole hanging on that torture instrument thing.

Hey sweets, I loved the Life of Brian stuff...always look on the bright side of life. *whistles*

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know it isn't Christmas, but I sure would like to have Santa come down my chimney tonignt

Should it have slipped any of you sharp minded folks attention, LGM alias Brian, or is it Brian alias LGM?? Oh well same content.
Ups lost my sentence:shk:
I was saying. I Love Brian, he is, this is where I have to come up with charming reasons, when the true reason is very simple because he is who he is.

He is so kind, so gentle, so careing, so fun, so strong, so so handsome, so ....ups, blush, so intelligent, he can follow me on a hike (no others can), he can sit still and watch a sunset, he can cross a river with out whinning, he reads my mind, and he holds me as if I am the most precious fragile thing on earth.

Happy Birthday Love
Krissy

WIS alias Krissy or..hmmm

[edit on 16-7-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Wishing you were here...or wishing I was there...either one would be fine!
Love you, Brian

Well Dear, how about in between, how about on the Milkyway, far far above all the chaos, mingling with the stars. Our eyes will shine as bright as any Sun.

We could sit in between on the crescent Moon, sharing a glas of Merlot out of one Chalice, a silver Chalice. I will bring brie and crackers if you bring the wine.

We could sit in between, on a rain bow, slide down together and ride on winged horses back up.

We could sit in between, in the Mighty Thunderheads and help Thor throw his lightning.

We could meet in between where dreams come true, dear.

In Spe

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I was going to say something about how happy you two seemed to be. Nevermind. Only blindingly obvious...

<< 1   >>

join