It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul at GOOGLE Headquarters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is the video of Dr. Ron Paul at GOOGLE Headquarters, it is interesting that the good Dr. got more questions sent in to him than any other candidate.

Youtube Video

This is why Dr. Paul should be the next president, please watch it even though it is 65 minutes long. Real answers to real questions, not run around, catch phrases, and non answers.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I thought it was a good interview. I didn't hear a single thing that sounded scripted or set up, which is a fresh breath of air from other candidates who constantly want to interject their own talking points into every question.

I hope people will decide to focus on choosing a candidate that will put this country back on the right track before its too late. Paul supports the free market, private property rights, contract rights, everything that grants our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thank you for watching the video and responding, I hoped more would even though it is a longer video than most it is worth it. Your analysis seems fair and accurate to me. He was NOT scripted or fake in his demeaner but straight forward and truthful, and apparently sincere. I would like to see more comments on this incredible sit down wth Dr. Ron Paul at the google headquarters for a chat...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This post is actually a good microcosm of America in that Ron Paul is the only candidate who is going to actually lead us out of the various messes we're in, he is the only candidate who is going to restore America's constitutional values and ideals. Unfortunately, it's a 65 minute long interview (all good) that many people argue they don't have the time to watch. People don't want to think for too long at any given time, especially if they're not being paid for it. This is the reason i think Paul won't be elected, because i still don't think enough people are stopping to give him the opportunity. We say we want someone different, but we never stop to listen to what anyone different has to say.

It's very frustrating to say the least. As i've said in previous posts, i am going to register as a republican for the upcoming election so i can vote for Paul in the republican primaries. The more of an impact he makes, the more people might stop and see what he's really saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Excellent video. Really exposes Paul for what he is!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearHead
Excellent video. Really exposes Paul for what he is!

Can you expand on that? Not sure if you're being sincere or taking an opposing aproach.

new topics

top topics

join